Re: Was that the mind blowing suprise?
January 18, 2010, 11:38:08 AM
The last thing i need today are trolls!!   Aaargh!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:51:11 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im actually starting to believe the family dont give a hoot about MJ and only about themselves.

If MJ has really passed... he is in that lonely crypt where his fans cant go and pay their respects and the family only go and visit when they want to use it for their crappy reality show.
Using MJ again for their own benefit.... using MJs grave to pull viewers into their show.  :evil:

If Mj has died then i believe that they did NOT have his back at the end.  He was on his own.  I dont think the family checked in on him or tried to help him at all.

Im angry right now.

THAT WAS MY BIGGEST FEAR ALL THE WAY THROUGH: TO SEE THAT PROBABLY HIS FAMILY IS MAKING MONEY OUT OF HIS PASSING.. I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO THINK OF IT BECAUSE I COULD GO NUTS, BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEY MIGHT BE  GIVING US FALSE CLUES SO THAT WE STAY TUNED AND HOPE FOR A COMEBACK : MEANWHILE THEY HAVE THEY SHOW AND HAVE A BIG AUDIENCE CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE EAGER TO FIND MORE AND MORE CLUES.. IF THAT'D BE THE CASE , MY BELIEF IN HUMAN BEING IS COMPLETELY GONE...I

THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS STILL HOPE, THAT HE IS AMONG THE LIVING????  :?:

I COULD JUST CRY OF ANGER. :evil: BUUUT, I STILL DO HOPE I AM WRONG AND THAT MIKE IS ALIVE. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 12:38:00 PM
Well.....I just want to start off saying that everyone has their beliefs and their theories and I respect them for what they believe. But I keep reading the posts here and am astonished that some people say they get Michael's message and understand why he faked his death and so forth. But I am not sure that some of you really do get the whole big picture here!

Now please keep in mind these are just my thoughts and I could be totally wrong and if so, I apologize if I upset anyone!  That is not my intention at all. I just want to point out the things I see and interrupt as to what is going on with Michael. But please if you do not agree with me then be nice about disagreeing with me. Thanks! :)

This is how I see things....

I believe that Michael was a victim of mind control and therefore did fake his death because he was threatened. I also believe that Michael's love of creating illusions and directing films, puts him at the whole core of everything we see going down since June 25th, 2009. If we believe that MJ did indeed fake his death for whatever reasons...then why is it so difficult to believe that he is behind everything we see and hear! According to everything I have read and seen in his interviews, he was a perfectionist! So do you think that knowing he is like that, that he would agree to a television show that has him as one of the main focuses week after week and him not have a say in it? I don't think so!

I believe MJ is indeed very much a part of what was shown in the Jack5on Family Dynasty. Especially last night with the things said about him being right there with them in the room! I think MJ is directing the whole thing. It upsets me to see people trashing his family (especially his brothers) over this TV show. Michael was "alive" when it began filming and I find it hard to believe that he didn't want anything to do with it or that his brothers did it against Michael's wishes. Yeah, maybe he didn't want to be on camera, but that doesn't mean he isn't a big part of it! It also upsets me to see people saying that the brothers are cashing in on MJ's death. I do not believe that any of MJ's family is broke or needs to "cash in" on anything concerning Michael. I think they all have their own things going on that we are not aware of, and are indeed very well off as far as money. Michael loves his family and would be there for them no matter what, that's my belief. Tito made a comment in last night's show that "it's our time to shine". Do you think maybe...just maybe... that Michael said to them he had his time in the spot light and now it's time to help his brothers have theirs?

Maybe Michael will never come back to the stage or even public view, but maybe through his brothers (and his nieces and nephews) he will be able to fulfill his other passion which was film making and directing. Maybe being behind the scenes is what he wants to do and use his brothers to convey his messages of love and world peace. I think MJ knows that not all people think good of his family and this might be his way of showing the world the "brothers you never knew". the ones that are real and not the ones the MEDIA has shown us forever. Remember the media has made them into the monsters that some people think they are, and that same media did the same thing to Michael!!

I think for me, I listen to everything and read everything but I take it with a grain of salt, until I have some evidence that it is not a lie. I do not believe anything I hear from CNN or other media sources. Remember MJ said many times to not believe that garbage?

So in conclusion, I wish that everyone could step back and really take a look at the BIG picture here and think about the man behind the mask so to speak. Think about Michael, the genus, the illusionist, the movie director, the actor!! And ask yourself if maybe....just maybe...he could be behind everything you see and hear!!

Thanks for listening!
L.O.V.E. & P.E.A.C.E.
Love you Forever & Always Michael ;- ))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

January 18, 2010, 01:31:58 PM
I've been thinking that if Michael is still alive and is behind the Jackson's reality show, he would want them to pretend that he's dead and that they're very sad. Maybe if and when he does come back, they'll pretend to be shocked and surprised too, claiming that they didn't know he faked his death. I thought that the last episode was staged all the way. I don't believe Jermaine was really crying, just acting. And I think the fact that they didn't show Michael's actual tomb was very important. They have really covered all the bases here, IMO! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 01:54:12 PM
I just hope that it isn't the Jackson family the ones that've been giving us small clues to fool us into believe that MJ is alive so they can continue milking his name and fame. If that ever happens it will unleash a lot of anger  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

January 18, 2010, 02:29:52 PM
Quote from: "Tay3"
I've been thinking that if Michael is still alive and is behind the Jackson's reality show, he would want them to pretend that he's dead and that they're very sad. Maybe if and when he does come back, they'll pretend to be shocked and surprised too, claiming that they didn't know he faked his death. I thought that the last episode was staged all the way. I don't believe Jermaine was really crying, just acting. And I think the fact that they didn't show Michael's actual tomb was very important. They have really covered all the bases here, IMO! ;)

that's what my friend said (I forced her to watch the finale, hee hee)...she said it seemed like they were acting, especially Jermaine....looked very staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

January 19, 2010, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
I just hope that it isn't the Jackson family the ones that've been giving us small clues to fool us into believe that MJ is alive so they can continue milking his name and fame. If that ever happens it will unleash a lot of anger  :evil:
Ohhh yes! He better be alive, ot those people are MONSTERS!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 08:58:35 PM
The mind blowing surprise is that Michael's death is all a dream.  In the first episode Jermaine said "they call me the dreamer".  When the footage is shown of Jermaine announcing Michael's death, that footage is shown in slow motion "like a dream."  The only other time we see "slow motion" footage in the entire series is in the Finale when the brothers are leaving Jimmy and Terry and wondering what they are going to do without Michael.  After that slow footage scene (the only one in entire series except for Jermaine announcing Michael's death), the next thing that happens is he tells Halima about the dream he keeps having.  When Jermaine tells the brothers about his dream, that is when they go to Forest Lawn.  The whole reality series is about losing their brother and the biggest superstar on earth, but in REALITY, it is all a dream!   A lot of people didn't get this and the Jack5ons know that it will take the audience quite a while to figure this out, but the entire reality series was about Jermaine's dream.   It is all about what they learned from the dream and how much they and world cherishes Michael.   The final words in the series are "that's what I've learned."  

The new song written for them is "Love Needs A Warning."  The "dream" of Michael dying is the warning.  The reality is series is linked to the movie and They Don't Care Care About Us, Martin Luther King.  I have a "dream."  One that will change the world forever.  Make that change.  Mike's "death" has definitely changed the world forever.  

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND!  If you got it, of course!   :D   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennie

January 20, 2010, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
The mind blowing surprise is that Michael's death is all a dream.  In the first episode Jermaine said "they call me the dreamer".  When the footage is shown of Jermaine announcing Michael's death, that footage is shown in slow motion "like a dream."  The only other time we see "slow motion" footage in the entire series is in the Finale when the brothers are leaving Jimmy and Terry and wondering what they are going to do without Michael.  After that slow footage scene (the only one in entire series except for Jermaine announcing Michael's death), the next thing that happens is he tells Halima about the dream he keeps having.  When Jermaine tells the brothers about his dream, that is when they go to Forest Lawn.  The whole reality series is about losing their brother and the biggest superstar on earth, but in REALITY, it is all a dream!   A lot of people didn't get this and the Jack5ons know that it will take the audience quite a while to figure this out, but the entire reality series was about Jermaine's dream.   It is all about what they learned from the dream and how much they and world cherishes Michael.   The final words in the series are "that's what I've learned."  

The new song written for them is "Love Needs A Warning."  The "dream" of Michael dying is the warning.  The reality is series is linked to the movie and They Don't Care Care About Us, Martin Luther King.  I have a "dream."  One that will change the world forever.  Make that change.  Mike's "death" has definitely changed the world forever.  

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND!  If you got it, of course!   :D   :mrgreen:

Wow!! :shock:  I like they way you think! :)

In all honesty, I watched the 1st episode and was bored with it :oops: I dont like posting this but.... ya know...  So I didn't watch the entire series from start to finsish, I watched the start and the finish. :lol:  And I am guessing I am not the only one who did that, probably a lot of people here did the same thing.

Thank you for your input on this, I like it and it is positive cause it makes Michael alive!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 20, 2010, 08:49:21 PM
Sorry for reposting so soon, I have a terrible habit of doing that  :oops:

One thing I wanted to mention about the series is that I found it did not look natural at all, it was kinda akward or something, the brothers did not look comfortable. It almost looked like all of them except for Jermaine didn't really want to be there and then it made Jermaine look akward at times cause he felt that his brothers didn't want to be there and so he felt outta place or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 12:51:38 AM
Quote from: Jennie
Quote from: lovemj4everandever

It was a SECRET FINALE that would BLOW YOUR MIND!  If you got it, of course!   :D  

I think you've struck gold here!  The hoax has all been about doubles, twins, mirror images, illusion and DREAMS.  We've been asleep and dreaming and now we need to wake up and REMEMBER how we each have the power within us to make that change.  Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy are both famous for their DREAM speeches (MLK "I have a dream..." and Bobby Kennedy "Some men see things as they are and ask why:  I DREAM of things that never were and ask why not?").  Both men were assassinated in 1968, 42 years ago.  Elvis Presley recorded the following song in June 1968, only 2 months after MLK died and the same month Bobby Kennedy was shot.  The song is called "If I Can Dream" and is directly linked to these two men who died while trying to MAKE THAT CHANGE.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login