Re: Was that the mind blowing suprise?
January 18, 2010, 07:13:19 AM
Quote from: "EarthAngel90"
Same Old , Same Old Ending .. nothing exicting at all .... expect they visit the "tomb" of Michael ... they were not directly in the area of the tomb  ... only showed them walking to it & leaving there ...!

:|

they are rubbish... I don't have more words... they are horrible
..... :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 07:21:21 AM
Soooo the mind blowing surprise was the confirmation that they keep being the same old people that try to get money and success out of their brother's fame??? ohhh what a surprise!!  :roll: Like we didn't notice before when all the family, except from Katherine and Janet, started milking MJ's "death" to get the recognition they never got when he was alive. I hope nobody falls in the trick of going to one of their stupd concerts or events, just because they're MJ's brothers like one of you said I wouldn't pay a dime either to go and see their hypocrite faces on stage. And what one of you said rang a bell. Supposedly the paparazzi are following the family everywhere they go and they failed to see all the camera equipment and the brothers going to Forrest Lawn?? that's very unlikely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 07:57:43 AM
Okay guys, maybe we just have to see it again :) Like some of the other things we have looked over a couple of times before we noticed the "weirdness". One thing we MUST not forget is, The Jacksons are show people, and they know what to do in front of an audience, i'm sure they can cry if they think it's needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 08:56:32 AM
Quote from: "HelenaAlonso"
Okay guys, maybe we just have to see it again :) Like some of the other things we have looked over a couple of times before we noticed the "weirdness". One thing we MUST not forget is, The Jacksons are show people, and they know what to do in front of an audience, i'm sure they can cry if they think it's needed.

I agree!! 8-)

And I think It was really funny...I was laughing for all the time  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 18, 2010, 09:56:10 AM
I was the Meebo chatroom on TNZ's myspace when the finale aired. People were chatting and updating those who could not watch the show. There were a couple of interesting posters in the room so I thought I would post a couple excerpts from the conversation. I have used x's to hide the screen names of the regular visitors to the room.

21:30 BigT73 hi to all the new ppl who came to the chat

21:30 xxx awww

21:34 BigT73 i have a confession

21:34 xxxxx ? what is it?

21:35 xxx oh lord

21:35 BigT73 xxxxx & xxx i have to be honest with you all the episode tonight the finale when the brothers went to the masoleum was filmed in May

21:35 xxx alrighty then

21:35 xxxxx ? may ?

21:35 xxx damn

21:36 BigT73 they actually put flowers on another celebs grave in the masoleum

21:36 xxx wow

21:36 BigT73 that is why cameras did not go by the grave

21:36 xxx oook

21:36 xxxxx ? did they go to a masoleum in may?

21:38 BigT73 yep they shot the scene there was something in the scene that indicated it because when the burial at forest lawn happened they had a different sign out there

At this time the Administrator the person who created the chat room which is on TNZ's myspace came in to they room. You know it is the Administrator as the have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others.

23:45 xxx omg

23:46 xxx im not feeling the love here

23:46 xx (love) Jokecalmschina

23:48 JokeCalmsChina I have found my path and will never return!

23:48 JokeCalmsChina (love)

23:48 xxx what?

23:48 guest77706 (love) :arrow: (ghost)

So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information there should be considered more credible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 18, 2010, 10:50:55 AM
So that was it then I could not see it in the uk I am so glad I did  nto see it it seems the brothers are in it for the money now and it is not good. we will see more of this i think  and that is not a good thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:54:42 AM
Quote from: "anon"
?     It has been reported that Michael Jackson has been spotted almost 5 months after his apparent passing.

REPORTS HAVE BEEN SURFACING THAT Michael Jackson has been spotted  in a Middle Eastern Country by reliable sources. There has been speculation on many internet sites that Jackson’s death was nothing more than a publicity stunt . We here at CNN have confirmed that there is a strong possibility that “The King Of Pop” was the victim of death threats and had been forced into the witness protection program under the protection of the F.B.I. We will keep you posted as further details come in..

Umm.. what?  link to this if its for real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:56:16 AM
?     It has been reported that Michael Jackson has been spotted almost 5 months after his apparent passing.

REPORTS HAVE BEEN SURFACING THAT Michael Jackson has been spotted  in a Middle Eastern Country by reliable sources. There has been speculation on many internet sites that Jackson’s death was nothing more than a publicity stunt . We here at CNN have confirmed that there is a strong possibility that “The King Of Pop” was the victim of death threats and had been forced into the witness protection program under the protection of the F.B.I. We will keep you posted as further details come in..

Where does that come from?Do you have a link please to support what you just posted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:58:38 AM

Please tell us more...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:59:46 AM
I think "anon" is another joker.  Note he only joined today.  What a crock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:06:28 AM
I got if off CNN but now it's gone. When I went back to get the link. it said something about server was down /off line. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! AM I ON TO SOMETHING THAT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE RELEASED!!!!!!  I have been searching the internet 16 hours a day for the last couple of weeks because I knew something was off and now maybe it has paid off. I am very persistant and I think I stumbled on something that should never have been shown.. I know I am right now, my work paid off. I JUST CAN"T BELIEVE IT. I knew someone would slip up eventually and they did!!!!!!

yeah, right.. its "gone now".  Ive just been on CNN and the server isnt down at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:19:44 AM
anon... the problem is that we have had so many people come on here pretending to be people and giving false hope and false information.
Its easy to come on here and tell us that you have found proof.... but then give no evidence.
Know what i mean?

Have you got the link that no longer works?

Also if CNN had it, then why no-one else pick up on it?

Dont get angry and upset...  help us to understand you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:20:55 AM
You know what,I don't care who believes me or doesn't. I have been reading these forums for while ( and others as well) and saw no need to join any sites until today.I had nothing to add until now. I thought I was helping but I will be more than happy to keep new info to myself. I certainly didn't want to cause a problem....BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!!!!!!!!

Then we should look into this. Where did CNN get this info? Let's look at the sources that feed CNN information. I appreciate your input. Please do not leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 18, 2010, 11:33:39 AM
Just another TROLL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

January 18, 2010, 11:34:07 AM
If CNN had it, then so would TMZ and all those gossipy pages. CNN's website just doesn't go down either. And if it did, they would have a backup and the story would still be there. so....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions