Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm sorry but I still think the Jacksons are covering up something.  That whole finale episode seem fake and scripted to me.  Especially when they went to the detention center it didn't feel sincere to me.  Like why were they there?  The Jacksons don't know really about ghetto life and being on the streets.  I don't see how they can really relate to these kids.  Maybe Jackie and Rebbie because they are the oldest but the Jacksons were rather young when they moved to Cali.  Even when Jermaine was talking about having a dream and then they go to Forest Lawn.  Yeah I can see why he's having a dream his brother's death seem like a dream to me something not real that didn't really happen.  I'm still not convinced.  If I went to see my dead brothers grave I wouldn't want it to be on camera because that would be something that you would do in private and seem disrespectful. The finale was really boring too.  The first episodes started out interesting then it got boring. That was not a suprise ending. That was a whack ending. :x

@msteetee34,
I thought it was absolutely wonderful that they went to the detention center.  I literally had tears in my eyes for what they were doing.  It makes perfect sense WHY they went there.  They care about these young men, these African American young males who need to be inspired to make better life choices.    Someone DOES NOT have to have the exact same life in order to be an influence and inspiration to others.  It is not a pre-requisite.  But what is a pre-requisite is compassion and concern, and the ability to inspire and teach.  As proud, successful African American males, the Jackson brothers did an amazing thing, as they are the one thing these kids need to see...that African American males can be successful in their lives by making the right life choices.  I encourage you to reach out to others who are in detention centers, or even prisons.  There are wonderful reading, educational, and mentoring programs to get involved in.  It is highly rewarding!

In reply to king of mystery:  Well I still stick by my statement.  I think everything on that episode was scripted.  If they were genuine about their visit then that's all good.  It was just weird to me that they just up and went to a detention center out the blue all of a sudden.  I have never heard the Jacksons do anything like this before but MJ did things for kids all the time and it was sincere.  The reason I made that statement about them relating to the kids is because Jermaine was acting like they just grew up on the streets their whole life which isn't true.  Maybe at first but they basically lived a luxury life.  I agree that people that don't live the same life can have a positive influence but don't front like you have lived the same hard knock life when you haven't.  I have the right to my opinion as do you.  As far as volunteering and helping young people I have done that.  I also worked as a teacher for 5 years and I will continue to help young people in the community.  I hope you do the same as well to help.  So if you feel the way you do that's fine we're all entitled to our own opinion.  Thank you
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Ok....I have been trying to figure out the "mind blowing" thing too. Here is a thought of mine!

When they were in the studio with Jimmy Jam and the other fella....When they asked how they were going to explain about the fifth brother not being there...do you remember what the brothers said?

They said he is here with us in spirit...here in our hearts, and one brother said...think it was Jermaine....that he is right here in this room with us, right now!!! Could it be that Michael was in that room with them...maybe behind the camera???

I don't know...I just do not want to believe he is not alive and like that video that someone posted...Michael did say he like to create an illusion.., give people the opposite of what they are expecting and then blow their mind! Maybe they are just toying (for lack of a better word) with us so that when he does reveal himself it will be that much more sweeter? I don't know, just grasping at straws here. Like someone said above lets see what tomorrow brings. It's a new day and MLK, Jr day...so maybe something will happen tomorrow. Let's keep the faith and never stop beLIEving!!

Forever & Always LOVE & PEACE for Michael!!

About them being asked about Michael - Jermaine said that Michael was in the room with them, and then him or one of the brothers made it a point to pat the empty seat and say that he was THERE. Did you notice that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Ok....I have been trying to figure out the "mind blowing" thing too. Here is a thought of mine!

When they were in the studio with Jimmy Jam and the other fella....When they asked how they were going to explain about the fifth brother not being there...do you remember what the brothers said?

They said he is here with us in spirit...here in our hearts, and one brother said...think it was Jermaine....that he is right here in this room with us, right now!!! Could it be that Michael was in that room with them...maybe behind the camera???

I don't know...I just do not want to believe he is not alive and like that video that someone posted...Michael did say he like to create an illusion.., give people the opposite of what they are expecting and then blow their mind! Maybe they are just toying (for lack of a better word) with us so that when he does reveal himself it will be that much more sweeter? I don't know, just grasping at straws here. Like someone said above lets see what tomorrow brings. It's a new day and MLK, Jr day...so maybe something will happen tomorrow. Let's keep the faith and never stop beLIEving!!

Forever & Always LOVE & PEACE for Michael!!

About them being asked about Michael - Jermaine said that Michael was in the room with them, and then him or one of the brothers made it a point to pat the empty seat and say that he was THERE. Did you notice that?

Yes I noticed that....That's why I said that maybe he was there in the room, either behind the camera or somewhere we could not see him. I have even gone as far as to wonder...and it's a far fetched wonder...if Michael could be disguised as one of the brothers! I know that is really out there, but he did like his disguises. ;- )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, for those who say that they never mention the word "dead" or "death" instead use the words "gone" or "not here/with us"...when my great grandmother um see i cant even say it i say passed actually...but when my great grandmother passed on people never said the word dead around me they said like gone or not here any longer...the word dead just sounds so ugly and when you think dead you think of a decaying ugh i cant even continue...but do you get my drift. Gone, passed, no longer here, absent...are just much nice words then dead, death, died. I think its a respect thing when they keep saying that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

What I feared - happened!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "Lady J"

What?

They just have shown them walking down the hall but they did not show them at the grave, right? So, there's nothing to be nervous about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

sweet1

Off Topic! I don't know what the big surprise was suppose to be. I was watching Channel 2 Action News (Atlanta, GA news station) today Jan 19th. There was an interview of Marlon Jackson who had just moved to Atlanta and he's suppose to be building a Museum in Nigeria. If that isn't the strangest thing to take place I have no idea what is. Why Atlanta? Any thoughts? Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sweet1"
Off Topic! I don't know what the big surprise was suppose to be. I was watching Channel 2 Action News (Atlanta, GA news station) today Jan 19th. There was an interview of Marlon Jackson who had just moved to Atlanta and he's suppose to be building a Museum in Nigeria. If that isn't the strangest thing to take place I have no idea what is. Why Atlanta? Any thoughts? Keep the Faith!

Marlon said in a recent interview that he moved to Atlanta because there is a direct flight from Atlanta to Nigeria.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

sweet1

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "sweet1"

Marlon said in a recent interview that he moved to Atlanta because there is a direct flight from Atlanta to Nigeria.   :)

Okay! I guess I didn't see that interview. Thanks! Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

Oh yeah... On the finale they went to Hollywood Hills not Glendale. Because Michael isn't in Glendale! ;)  :)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Lady J"

What?

They just have shown them walking down the hall but they did not show them at the grave, right? So, there's nothing to be nervous about

You are right, but  this scares me a bit that they were walking down the hall. Maybe they did not stay at the grave cause they said that MJ´s grave is anonymous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Maybe Michael want's to give them their turn to shine during this time that he is out fo the spotlight. Just a thought, I dont know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Jacksons had a live-chat on the A&E website few days ago, and someone posted that Marlon got mad at poeple who kept on saying they went to the wrong cimetery, and denied it...That would be the first time that the Jacksons have a clear talk about MJ being dead and clearly saying this is not a hoax. That scared me a lil bit, does anyone has the link to this chat-live-conversation? What did Marlon exactly said and what u think about it?
They know that so many poeple believe it's a hoax, and I always thought it was very strange that they don't clearly tell poeple what is really going on. If their brother/friend was really dead, they would take it as an offense and i would expect them to be quite mad at all this and make things clear. Even Dave dave, he got plenty of messages from fans telling him or asking if Michael was alive and speaking through him ( on his myspace and on LK) but he never said clearly MJ is dead and this is not a joke!!!  they are all so ambigous, i dont get it, but im just wondering now why would marlon get mad about the fans finding out they went to the wrong cemetery...esp if this was supposed to be a clue for us!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

OK so none of them have came out and said this is not a hoax guys michael has really passed on right? so.....I wonder why not? WHy they just dont hold a press conference and clear it once and for all? ANd you know something I am kinda surprised that they have not done this being that most of them are religious ? I mean maybe they are having a hard time confessing to the hoax because maybe they feel convicted? Definitley why mamma Katherine has remained silent?
But then again when I think about it :roll: if their religion was the case then they probably would not have participated in the hoax in the first place knowing that doing so would mean living a lie and covering up the truth?
Oh hell I dont know just throwing things out here because like I said hold some type of world press conference addressing the hoax and put the fans to rest? But even then who is to say they would be telling the truth? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BabyShine"
The Jacksons had a live-chat on the A&E website few days ago, and someone posted that Marlon got mad at poeple who kept on saying they went to the wrong cimetery, and denied it...That would be the first time that the Jacksons have a clear talk about MJ being dead and clearly saying this is not a hoax. That scared me a lil bit, does anyone has the link to this chat-live-conversation? What did Marlon exactly said and what u think about it?
They know that so many poeple believe it's a hoax, and I always thought it was very strange that they don't clearly tell poeple what is really going on. If their brother/friend was really dead, they would take it as an offense and i would expect them to be quite mad at all this and make things clear. Even Dave dave, he got plenty of messages from fans telling him or asking if Michael was alive and speaking through him ( on his myspace and on LK) but he never said clearly MJ is dead and this is not a joke!!!  they are all so ambigous, i dont get it, but im just wondering now why would marlon get mad about the fans finding out they went to the wrong cemetery...esp if this was supposed to be a clue for us!!
Yes i was at that live chat... Marlon was actually very upset when people brought up FL he said that A&E made them show both signs. He says they did attend it. When people kept mentioning Michaels death he said he didnt want to talk about that. He actually seemed upset. Actually it bothered him so much when people brought it up that they took the whole chat site down. He was only on for like 30 min and when ppl strted getting on and questioning MJs death he got off and the chat site got taken down the next day. Jermaine was going to get on the next day but i guess they figured out that people were going to be VERY rude and WAY TO UPFRONT about it all. his tweet was interesting he said that he just got done chatting live and told everyone to be nice and to study peace.
sadly the chat is still down...but he was HILARIOUS until our investigators got on. We need to not be rude and disrespectful you guys. Enjoy what is given to you please! You are only going to be given the clues that MJ wants to give out. So there is no point in harrassing the brothers. I honestly almost quit this whole investigation becaues of that..i didnt want to be in a group that was so rude and hateful and not caring about other peoples feelings. there were fans on ther who are in deep mourning still and ppl come in there and just stirred things up it was horrible and i felt embarassed for us hoax investigators. we need to grow feelings please! No more. They not going to tell you what you want to hear. Now instead they will not get anymore because we were so hateful. I actually cried witnessing the torture Marlon had to go through just to be closer with his fans. AND YES THEY WERE HIS FANS NOT MJ...OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THE BROTHERS TO they dont like JUST MJ...please we need to respect this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions