Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Was this the FIRST time they had visited the grave?

i watched it on livestream but it was difficult and kept cutting the sound out so i missed some of what was said.
What was supposed to be special about them visiting the grave?

Yes, it was the first time they were all visiting there together. If I remember correctly, Marlon for sure hadn't been there yet. I'm not quite sure if anyone else had been there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Guys, even though this was like a punch in the stomach for a lot of us tonight, I sat for a few minutes after the show went off trying to think of something other than "he's really gone" and I got to thinking.. maybe this "visit" to the crypt was filmed the same day as the burial? We've had no reports of the Jackson's visiting the grave have we? I'm really trying to not lose hope here and what Tito said at the end keeps ringing through my head about "wanting him back whether he sings another note or not". I feel the same way.

That's what I thought I heard! Maybe it's a message in itself. I still don't understand why this ending is SOOO mind blowing . Why did they repeat this over and over for a week? Why did they mention it in all interviews. The message was basically that MJ is still around. Still around in their hearts and they feel him. Maybe it's to prepare people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why on earth hadnt the brothers gone before that?  I mean.. thats MONTHS after the burial???  WTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please read this. I don't feel like typing it again haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

First of all, I had a feeling Michael wouldn't come back. Keep in mind, this show isn't live! It was filmed a couple months ago, and I doubt that if the biggest and greatest artist in the entire world came back from the dead that we wouldn't have heard about it by now. Okay. But here is what I think.

Some people are speculating the fact that they didn't actually show the grave. I noticed this too.

Pro hoax factor: I feel like they could've showed them AT the grave, not a camera there the entire time during their "grieving". Anyone could've just filmed themselves in the doorway and walking out.

Con hoax factor: Forest Lawn seems to be very strict about people inside the building. People are saying that they don't allow ANYONE to see the grave sites, so maybe they allow family members inside but no cameras.

Jackie also mentioned that people had left notes and flowers at the site.

Pro hoax factor: I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE. In fact, I've heard that they don't really let anyone inside. If no one can get inside, then how could people leave flowers and notes?

Con hoax factor: If they weren't allowed inside, fans might have been able to leave their offerings at the reception desk. They couldn't just leave them outside, so they would have to bring them somewhere. Though I doubt employees of the cemetery would keep them somewhere.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK. Please PLEASE tell me what you got from this episode that contributes to the hoax or any other random things. I want to beLIEve!

UPDATE: Just read that one of the executive producers - as seen in the credits - was Michael Jackson?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Guys, even though this was like a punch in the stomach for a lot of us tonight, I sat for a few minutes after the show went off trying to think of something other than "he's really gone" and I got to thinking.. maybe this "visit" to the crypt was filmed the same day as the burial? We've had no reports of the Jackson's visiting the grave have we? I'm really trying to not lose hope here and what Tito said at the end keeps ringing through my head about "wanting him back whether he sings another note or not". I feel the same way.

That's what I thought I heard! Maybe it's a message in itself. I still don't understand why this ending is SOOO mind blowing . Why did they repeat this over and over for a week? Why did they mention it in all interviews. The message was basically that MJ is still around. Still around in their hearts and they feel him. Maybe it's to prepare people.

Let's pray and hope so, neversaynever!   ;)
Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:59:46 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Jennie

Quote from: "Chance"
did you see that? Jermaine took a kleenex out of his pocket to open the door and press the elevator button..going to call him Germaine from now on

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The Germaine part cracked me up  :lol:

But I said the same thing when I saw him do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is definetly making me feel...well, sad and humbled.  I saw nothing that was "hoax worthy" material.  I don't know maybe I'm just tire. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW, their twitter account is still overflowing with new messages about the episode.  Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
BTW, their twitter account is still overflowing with new messages about the episode.  Wow!

I know! They retweeted me twice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Invincible1"
This is definetly making me feel...well, sad and humbled.  I saw nothing that was "hoax worthy" material.  I don't know maybe I'm just tire. :oops:

It made me sad.. but not humble.

If MJ is dead and gone, then i do not like his brothers using his grave as a reason to pull viewers into their silly reality show.
Sorry but that is how i feel.  It was a cheap stunt.

Anyone help me out on this thread please:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

Arrrgh i'm confused. That wasn't a BAM. What is it? :?  I still believe though that wasnt a good ending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michael was the co editor of this episode?? how is that? and why would they even risk putting his name up there if he were in hiding..maybe he was in the credits because he was involved...i mean they showed the family going to go visit his grave...
also i know the rules is that no one is allowed in to see MJ's grave ( prob a peace issue saying he been in the spot light all his life its time to let him rest in peace) But wouldnt the family be able to over rule the fact that the cameramen couldnt come in to see him?...or they could have  taken the camera in them selves who knows
Also i am pretty sure the brothers have been getting hell about how no one goes to see MJ's grave so is he really even dead blah blah all that kinds of good stuff...maybe they are just going along trying to convince ppl he is dead....
We complain Murray hasnt been investigated very well for this whole MJ murder...Murray goes to court
We complain no one goes to see MJ at rest...they go to see MJ
We complain saying no one shows any emotion...they shed some tears

U guys this could all well be just a huge distraction...i know we were planning on them working on ppl questioning MJ's return to make his return less shocking, but instead they kinda made it harder to believe he is alive...but i believe MJ is out of our lives forever, he is not going to come back. He has his mind set and as FOR NOW he doesnt want to be in the spotlight again. who knows he can change his mind a few years down the road but for now he is done and wants to live a normal life. His brothers are trying to make this possible for MJ. They got to try to find a way to give MJ's fans some closure so they wont be too terribly heartbroken...The best we can do is not be so selfish and upset that MJ wont return...its whats best for Michael. I want him to die happy and not in the spotlight of billions of people. He IS alive and well. maybe he just not ready for a return yet...afterall its only been 7 months...maybe he realised how much he is enjoying this private life lol

Now lets get to Jermaine...how come his hair looks so glossy...it reminds me of one of those plastic action figures like the hair...it looks painted on lol...i cant get over jermaines "look" it makes me laugh...dont mean to be rude jermaine but whats going on there bro? :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
It made me sad.. but not humble.

If MJ is dead and gone, then i do not like his brothers using his grave as a reason to pull viewers into their silly reality show. Sorry but that is how i feel.  It was a cheap stunt. Anyone help me out on this thread please:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is one of the reasons I believe his alive.  I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and am hoping they would not be able to exploit him like that.  Like you, if he is dead, I feel that is a cheap stunt, and I don't want to believe they could actually do all of this after they just lost their brother.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@KingsofMystery.  The more i think about it, the more angry i am getting.
Even now they use Michaels name for their own gain.  They have used Michael for publicity for their reality show.   :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions