Re: A phone call from America
January 20, 2010, 09:05:59 AM
Quote from: "miss j"
Quote from: "Game Player"
Hmm, very interesting that he brought up the subject of illusion. Does everyone really know MJ is a master of illusion? The moonwalk is an illusion but haha seems kinda odd to say.

no, i don't think moonwalk is an illusion. if you learn and practice hard, you'll know how to do it!  ;)

Actually the moonwalk is an illusion. It's not "fake" but it is considered an illusion. It looks as though the person is sliding or gliding magically across the floor but it's really just a shift in body weight. Like all "illusions", it's easier to do than it looks. Even Michael refers to it as an illusion in his video "Jam" when he's teaching Michael Jordan how to dance.

I'm a dancer, not pro or anything but I've been in dance most my life, and the moonwalk was the one move I just HAD to learn. Turns out, it isn't that hard when you understand "how" it's done and then do it. All dancing takes practice but the moonwalk is hopeless if you don't understand the illusion.

Michael loves magic and working with magicians. Even if he didn't make a living as an illusionist, I'm sure he studied the art just like he studied all kinds of other things he loved.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweet1

January 20, 2010, 09:52:51 AM
Thanks for sharing,
  I don't know about everyone's else's take on MJ having died on June 25th. I never believed it for one minute. MJ is more alive now than he ever was. I have one question to ask? If MJ had really died then why is everybody so hush! hush! about it? I'll tell you why! Because he isn't dead. Why the reluctancy? I don't buy for one second that it has to do with the investigation either. Since when does an investigation causes the entire world to keep their mouths shut? I just hope MJ doesn't get backlash when he returns. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 20, 2010, 10:03:46 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "miss j"
Quote from: "Game Player"
Hmm, very interesting that he brought up the subject of illusion. Does everyone really know MJ is a master of illusion? The moonwalk is an illusion but haha seems kinda odd to say.

no, i don't think moonwalk is an illusion. if you learn and practice hard, you'll know how to do it!  ;)

Actually the moonwalk is an illusion. It's not "fake" but it is considered an illusion. It looks as though the person is sliding or gliding magically across the floor but it's really just a shift in body weight. Like all "illusions", it's easier to do than it looks. Even Michael refers to it as an illusion in his video "Jam" when he's teaching Michael Jordan how to dance.

I'm a dancer, not pro or anything but I've been in dance most my life, and the moonwalk was the one move I just HAD to learn. Turns out, it isn't that hard when you understand "how" it's done and then do it. All dancing takes practice but the moonwalk is hopeless if you don't understand the illusion.

Michael loves magic and working with magicians. Even if he didn't make a living as an illusionist, I'm sure he studied the art just like he studied all kinds of other things he loved.

Yes, you are absolutely right - the Moonwalk is indeed an illusion, albeit a very clever one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 20, 2010, 10:28:40 AM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
i work for a bank that has handled several of Michaels accounts and still have some to this day.  The day that he died we had a meeting and we were told that our computers are monitored and if someone goes into his accounts to see how much money he had or to see what is going on with the accounts, we would be fired on the spot.  We have several high profile people who bank with us and they reiterated the same for those other people.  So, if a bank has such high standards regarding high profile accounts.  I can assume they would do the same in hospitals.
But, what keeps the patients from talking.  I mean there was media all over the hospital, even if someone didn't physically see Michael, they would know he was there by tv.  They would be able to see the weirdness around the hospital that day.  They do not sign a confidentiality agreement about what they see.  So, they could talk.  But, I have not seen nor heard anything from any patient that was at the hospital that day.  It is clear to me that they went through a private entrance and escaped through another private entrance.  I dont believe Michael was there getting medical treatment.  It was just a ploy.  If it wasn't people would talk. I know I would if I was a patient there and saw something.

I have to agree with this in SO many ways!  I will back up your point by saying that my father was president for over 40 years of a bank here in Miami. He ran the account and trust of the THE BEE GEES during their time of most fame and up until 3 years ago when he retired. NOT ONCE - DID WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY HAD. NOT ONCE.

So yes, the code of silence stands. And as far as the hospital, I could not agree with you more. They can be quiet. But you are going to tell me that every single patient that was there remained quite? No one spoke out? No one gave an account of what they witnessed the day MJ " died" ?   Come on! He was obviously in and out. It was an illusion or he was not there at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 20, 2010, 02:24:57 PM
It just makes me wonder, that nobody, NOBODY confirms, that he was there.....I mean it still makes go think like "WTF?" when I think about that fact, that no doctor or spokesperson of the hospital made an official statement....Then it would be much easier for them and they wouldn't be asked that much about him being there...( sorry for grammar)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 20, 2010, 03:21:36 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"

LP/LLC
MICHAEL JACKSON AND DR. STEVEN HOEFFLIN, M.D. INNOVATIVE CHILD POVERTY PROGRAM, LLC, THE
Number: 200930110110    Date Filed: 10/27/2009    Status: active
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Address
149 S BARRINGTON AVE #215
LOS ANGELES, CA 90049
Agent for Service of Process
PAMELA HOEFFLIN
149 S BARRINGTON AVE #215
LOS ANGELES, CA 90049

Where did you find that? Do you have a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions