No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je

Re: A phone call from America
January 18, 2010, 10:42:53 AM
Quote from: "Chance"
I think she was telling you.. without actually telling you ..

exactly!!! she said it all without sayin a word...

Quote from: "juliet"
Thanks for sharing. I think you're cousin is placed in a very awkward position as a staff of UCLA. Most probably she would want to talk to you, plain conversation like cousin to cousin, but I don't think she can.

If the facts of JUNE 25 were all true, then the conversation would have been like a question and answer thing. But it's obvious that everything should be kept under the hat. No questions/answers to why/how/when/where, but people will just talk about what we/they are fed with through the media.

Thanks again for sharing.

absolutely!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 18, 2010, 01:22:41 PM
DragonFly Congratulations!
I know that bank is the law of silence that we should not discuss with the customers, and your money is unethical.
In hospitals there is the same thing, but there is always someone that is in it and mete out when the mouth in the world.
Just the other day here in Rio de Janeiro, an artist was admitted to hospital, television has not heard anything, but people who were there, reported.
And that puzzles me is that nobody saw Michael in the hospital, the morgue, the cemetery, nothing.
No one has any photo in the coroner, or Dragon man fivou like that character in the Fantastic Four: Invisible
As much as he has his reasons, I think this has gone beyond!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 01:36:36 PM
I had mentioned this previously but I had surgery a little over a yr ago and when my parents called the hospital to find out how I was, they were told they couldnt release any info about me...to MY PARENTS. So, yea, there are VERY strict laws regarding an individuals personal info (medical, bank, etc).

But I agree that its weird that no one has come forward. Even with all the chaos around the hospital that day and no one SAW anything? Thats cus I dont think MJ was even there...or he snuck in somehow..

EDIT....To my knowledge, I dont think he was EVER there. He was down the road at the hotel when Alverez called EMS remember??!!
THAT is why no one saw him...cus he was never there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 01:54:09 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
Hmm, very interesting that he brought up the subject of illusion. Does everyone really know MJ is a master of illusion? The moonwalk is an illusion but haha seems kinda odd to say.

I do know when he did Smooth Criminal on stage a diversion was performed to take the audiences attention of him and the dancers so they could slip into the thing-a-ma-bobs they used for the imfamous lean.  Quite effective really.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 02:41:47 PM
Totally agree, guys!
How many things can you learn from just a phone call  :lol:
Do you remember that we had the same questions about the O2 conf.
When someone from the audience would give a picture, a video or something ,
until finally someone did it .
But here 7 months later and ...nothing !!
Are we sure that the clinic in UCLA wasn't about  deaf or blind people ? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 02:51:05 PM
Quote from: "tenschi"
[
I do know when he did Smooth Criminal on stage a diversion was performed to take the audiences attention of him and the dancers so they could slip into the thing-a-ma-bobs they used for the imfamous lean.  Quite effective really.  ;)

YES, my first thought about the porters illusion/diversion statement was, all the reports and hoopla at the hospital was the diversion so he could slip away onto a plane destination unknown...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:52:09 PM
From what I know Dr Hoefflin is MJ's old plastic surgeon.  He and Dr Klein do not like each other and have some kind of suit and counter suit going on - I think mostly a slander type suit.  But isn't it interesting that Dr Hoefflin filed a business license in October 2009 and Michael Jackson is the co-owner of the LLC? Wouldn't he need to be alive in order to sign papers?  If he were dead, wouldn't the estate be the legal co-owner?  I don't know much about business but I find this strange.  What's not strange is that I could see Michael being involved in a business like this.  I'm under the belief that Michael has a vested interest in a lot of businesses that we don't even know about. Was he broke - highly doubtful.  Remember, when Michael gets sued, they are suing a company, not Michael personally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 19, 2010, 03:31:54 AM
Quote from: "515angel"
Quote from: "tenschi"
[

YES, my first thought about the porters illusion/diversion statement was, all the reports and hoopla at the hospital was the diversion so he could slip away onto a plane destination unknown...

I agree too. I am not surprised at the silence of the hospital staff...but it's everyone else's silence that boggles my mind. I have watched hours and hours of YouTube videos showing the people at/around UCLA that day. Seriously a LOT of people. I've seen news footage, fan footage, passersby footage, and anything in between. Granted, security/police were keeping most people out, but some did get in, and there were patients and visitors there too. Someone HAD to see or hear something! I have also searched, and continue to search, blogs and websites for anything related to UCLA on June 25th...all I've seen was what someone else posted here about the EMT or whatever whose wife blogged a little about that day. But I haven't seen anything else. You can't tell me that in a hospital of that size, with all the patients and visitors there that day, that somebody...at least ONE person...didn't see or hear SOMETHING and then blog about it or post it somewhere on line! I just don't see how that's possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MashMike

January 19, 2010, 07:33:39 AM
Thanx really for this great info,it's obviously too odd that neither the hospital stuff nor any patient talks about that big event,there is not a single photo of him in UCLA,if he were there somene would take a photo of him,it would cost millions,it's great that even some UCLA doctors doubt about his death.If Michael was indeed dead,everyone in UCLA would be sure of it and would confirm it without any doubt instead of sayin' 50/50 or it might be illusion.So about moonwalk,if one tries very very hard he can somehow manage to do it,but in "Livin' with Michael Jackson"documentary,when Mike was teachin' Bashir to moonwalk,and Bashir said that it's too difficult,M.J. answered that it's A GREAT ILLUSION, and he likes  illusions very much,again thank u for posting this info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

DooDoo

January 19, 2010, 07:55:13 AM
Thanks for sharing ;)
He is a great illusionist, indeed  ;) the biggest illusion of all is to make believe the world he was dead; can you imagine a bigger one than that?! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

See

January 19, 2010, 12:30:58 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Thanx really for this great info,it's obviously too odd that neither the hospital stuff nor any patient talks about that big event,there is not a single photo of him in UCLA,if he were there somene would take a photo of him,it would cost millions,it's great that even some UCLA doctors doubt about his death.If Michael was indeed dead,everyone in UCLA would be sure of it and would confirm it without any doubt instead of sayin' 50/50 or it might be illusion.So about moonwalk,if one tries very very hard he can somehow manage to do it,but in "Livin' with Michael Jackson"documentary,when Mike was teachin' Bashir to moonwalk,and Bashir said that it's too difficult,M.J. answered that it's A GREAT ILLUSION, and he likes  illusions very much,again thank u for posting this info.

It is as if the hospital was awaiting Michael in to the hospital and cleard all patients out or something... Even if Michael did die a patiant would come foreward and at least talk about the family at the hospital or somebody would complain about the mubo jumbo around the hospital... Somebody would atleast come forward to talk about how he or she felt when she heard Michael dead in the room next to him or her... Even if it was ER or something, people are there all the time patients would have seen something... This is very strange indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 19, 2010, 03:37:08 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
What do i think? honestly? i dont know what to think, my cousin seemed unusually coy as to not answer any of my questions. But then as a doctor maybe she just didnt want to commit herself to 'gossip' i just really dont know

Maybe she had to sign a contract not to talk about Michael Jackson....just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MashMike

January 20, 2010, 08:08:42 AM
to See

Absolutely agree,they say that doctors are not allowed to talk about the patient's death.I don't think so,they may not be allowed to speak about their illnesses or give private info about it,but we are speakin' about a person's death,in this case the most famous artist's "death",Is it so hard for them to say"yes he died,it's horrible but M.J. is dead cause of cardiac arrest" ?but instead they stay humble,it's too obvious that they were told to keep their mouths shut cause he is not dead.If Michael were really dead there would be at least a person from the staff or pasients who would take the photo of him and sell it ,it would cost millions,it's human nature,but instead nothing.It once more proves thet Michael is definitely alive and AMEN to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Lady J

January 20, 2010, 08:52:52 AM
Thanks so much for sharing. This is very uplifting at the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions