No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

No, I haven't heard that, pollyanna, and I'm certain it's not true.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bunch of BS!! :roll:  Michael would NEVER allow that to happen, neither would his family. He's too much a part of Neverland and always will be. I think it's someone that's seeking attention and is messing with MJs fans feelings. Ignore it! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AUDIGIER FINALISES NEVERLAND PURCHASE MICHAEL JACKSON's sprawling Neverland Ranch has been bought by French designer CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER - who plans to open it up to the public on every anniversary of the King of Pop's death.
The fashion guru behind the Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier clothing lines was Jackson's landlord during the final months of his life - he co-owns the Holmby Hills, Los Angeles mansion where the Thriller hitmaker died on 25 June (09).
Audigier is turning that property into his company's headquarters, but he has other plans for Neverland and wants to turn it into a haven for fans of the King of Pop.
The sum paid for the Santa Barbara, California estate - which is reportedly worth an estimated $90 million (£60 million) - is unknown, but Audigier claims the deal has been finalised and he will receive the keys later this month (Sep09).
In an interview with Agence France-Presse, he says, "I bought the Michael Jackson house. It's something I'm gonna open just for the birthday (sic) of his death every June, where the media is gonna be able to come in and we'll do exposes, etc."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I\'ll Wait For You...
[/size]

Quote from: "Joanna"
I read that Neverland is to be opened up to the public every year on the 25th June:

Article from contactmusic.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AUDIGIER FINALISES NEVERLAND PURCHASE MICHAEL JACKSON's sprawling Neverland Ranch has been bought by French designer CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER - who plans to open it up to the public on every anniversary of the King of Pop's death.
The fashion guru behind the Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier clothing lines was Jackson's landlord during the final months of his life - he co-owns the Holmby Hills, Los Angeles mansion where the Thriller hitmaker died on 25 June (09).
Audigier is turning that property into his company's headquarters, but he has other plans for Neverland and wants to turn it into a haven for fans of the King of Pop.
The sum paid for the Santa Barbara, California estate - which is reportedly worth an estimated $90 million (£60 million) - is unknown, but Audigier claims the deal has been finalised and he will receive the keys later this month (Sep09).
In an interview with Agence France-Presse, he says, "I bought the Michael Jackson house. It's something I'm gonna open just for the birthday (sic) of his death every June, where the media is gonna be able to come in and we'll do exposes, etc."

That news came out in September and was in error. Audigier never purchased Neverland. It is owned by Colony Capitol. Audigier purchased the Holmby Hills estate, where MJ "died."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Thanks for that Christiana, I suppose that's why there is speculation regarding Neverland being bulldozed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I\'ll Wait For You...
[/size]

Maybe they plan to bulldoze just the main house and build a house more suited to MJ. No bad memories would be there either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions