Theory: Morals
January 18, 2010, 01:48:56 AM
maybe my theory is off...maybe this has nothin to do with anything but
i kinda think that the main puzzle to this hoax is family...

sometimes i feel like the biggest piece to the puzzle of all of this is right infront of us but we just cant figure it out. I think everything that is going on is apart of mj plan to bring us together to make us understand that even though we are all different we are all the same and share so much in common to the point that we have to remember that even though we arent blood we are still are a family. i think thats kinda where the jackson show comes in to play. it shows us the reality to outcomes of something that they have always faced. like  at the end of the day family is first. like one person can do some thing but alot of people can do more.

i think if it was a lesson behind this whole thing it would really be that everything is bittersweet. because if you think about it we have lost and gained from this fan wise. cant really talk about the jacksons. think of it from this point of view  when michael jackson "died" it opened up alot of peoples eyes and minds on him. it brought them to reality on who he is and what he stand for. it was kinda like even though we lost a major star we gained the true meaning of what a real star should stand for! look how all of his stuff went rocketing through sells. look how many fans was brought together. look how many fan familys are on forums online trying to figure out if he is really gone or if he is alive and well or if he is planning a come back. but if u look at it from a mj prospective at the same time i think he lost and gained too. if he really died he lost his life but at the same time even though its sooo sad it took soooo long! he got his named cleared of all the bad and ugly stuff that people tried to pin on him!  if he's alive then he lost his "celebrity scene" at the moment but he gained a even stronger fan base and a even stronger love for him, his music and his geniusness ...(its not a word is it?)

if you take away music/dance and all the money in the world from michael jackson what do u get? you get a man that open and loving that wants to help, teach, and heal the world anyway possible. you can see the bitter sweetness through everything he did and everything he said. so i do agree with NEFFERTEAREYA on her post where its stated "maybe he wants us to stop focusing so much on when he's coming back and actually get out here and do something. I think michael wants to see results out here in the world and won't return to us until he does. i think all the clues that really count come right outta mj's mouth through leaked song lyrics. i think we should stop focusing on who said what,and start taking action. i really think this is what it's gonna take for him to come back."

i think thats the whole point of this is it....and heal the world, we are the world, earth song, lost children, dont walk away and alot of other songs michael jackson wrote. is for us to stand up for what we believe in and try to get to the bottom of things. but most of all to be able to make a change for everyone the way that god wanted his children to be safe. loved and happy!

Michael jackson always said that children needed love they needed guidance they needed a friend and attention. like it or not we are all children no matter what age we are. and from this hoax we are gettin love, guidance, friends and attention every minute that passes by...so maybe family is the bitter sweetness  u just never know how much u need them til they are gone...and this bitter sweetness that we have is 50-50 for mj to be alive or gone. for him to be planning a comeback or planning a life with his children. 50-50 of us loosing hope and giving or us stickin to what we believe in. us educating those that dont understand mj and things going on in this world and those that just dont give a damn about it.

I know that when i first seen this fourm i was skeptical about it because i thought i was just in denial and going crazy...but these pass 7 months yall have giving me the knowledge and confidence to actrually speak out and actually stand up for sumthing i believe in and help other people understand it too. i would have never knew what it illumination and nwo, theories and conspiracy, or how dedicated a fan can be for a artist. or how strong and powerful just one group of normal people still today can be. yall have been my family for the pass 7months and helped me cope and understand that im not the only one thinking or feeling a certain way. so many fans out there actually went against me because i was a new mj fan and actually called me a poser just because i was a couple of years too late to be a fan (even though i never knew that was a rule of loving a music artist  :lol: )

but maybe all of this adds up...what are sumthings u learned so far from this hoax? what are you getting out of it?

some morals i got out this so far are :
nothing is ever how it seems sometimes
you need to think outside of the box
believe the rational instead of the irrational
that sometimes you have to breakaway from people and just life your own life
to never underestimate a person and their craft
never forget about the child with in u
that children rule the world (my favorite one <3)
and to believe in magic

think about all the movies related to michael jackson

Moral to movies

Wizard of oz: that no matter what happens around u, there is nothing there compared to what is with your family in your home.

alice in wonderland: that nothing is how it seems? Or maybe life is what you make of it

captain eo: Never underestimate the power of music Or the power of dance.

peter pan: Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. sometimes we got to see the world like children and take your time growing up because its not as good as it seems

everyone of these movies and every theory and clue posted all link to the same thing...as strange as it is...idk maybe its just me taking everything wrong again...its the reason why i dont post much because the fact that i can be wrong....but its just what i was thinking.... :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Theory: Morals
January 18, 2010, 03:09:29 AM
being the man in the mirror first then heal the world.......it's what i know and am doing now.
start from ourselves. when all of us done this, Michael could see how understand we are about his message.
at the end am sure he will be really happy (come back or not come back) because the outcome should be the same.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions