Now let's begin. :D

I would like to first start off by saying that I first got the idea for this topic when I was reading the double dutch blog that talks about Mike and the Illuminati..some of you may have already seen it but let me just stress that this is not about that at all.....k? I was towards the end of the blog when it mentioned the significance of the yellow roses in particular and the color of the ties the Jackson brothers had on which I will get into a little later in the topic..but what I read made me want to examine the importance of the floral arrangements and what Michael wanted to tell us through them. Now let me tell you I find all of this very, Very intriguing and some of what I discovered is simply fascinating. Mike you truly have a beautiful mind. :king:

Starting off the Yellow roses as seen in the photo below  signifies:

ezinearticles.com
The meaning of a yellow rose signifies strong feelings of pure joy, gladness, happiness and platonic friendship, in Germanic countries the meaning of a a yellow rose is different - they're used to convey jealousy.

Friendship is the main meaning of the yellow rose but it also signifies familiar love and domestic happiness. Yellow roses also symbolize fun and freedom.

Today, the yellow rose is used to embrace a new beginning, apologize or express sympathy, and to say, "remember me" , "I am sorry', or "I care." Yellow roses are appropriate for marking the beginning of a new life together or for starting all over again....Hmmmmm!

The Blue roses....Yes there was blue roses!

Blue Roses
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Meaning: mystery
The blue rose does not naturally occur in nature as they lack the pigment necessary to create the blue coloring. Instead, blue roses began with florists dying white roses with blue pigments. In recent years, blue roses have been grown using genetic engineering
Much like it's mysterious beginnings, the blue rose signifies mystery or the "possibility of attaining that which seems impossible", mostly because it's a rarity in nature. This mystery of the blue rose makes it perfect for those with a complex personality or that crush that seems just out of reach. Sounds Like someone we know......hmmmmm.

Purple roses

undefined Meaning: royalty, majesty, enchantment, protection, paternal and/or maternal love
Purple roses, which doesn't occur naturally in nature but is an innovation of man, represents several emotions.

Traditionally purple signifies royalty, wealth, and majesty, evident from the deep purple robes that royalty throughout history have worn. Deeper shades of purple represent elegance and grandeur, characteristics evident in royalty and majesty, making it the perfect flower for those that embody these traits.

In addition, purple's can represent a protective relationship. If you're looking for a flower for a parent, purple roses are a perfect choice as they epitomize paternal and/or maternal relationships.

If giving purple roses in a romantic relationship, they're often given as a symbol of enchantment or a magical feeling, as the purple rose itself is, in a sense, a magical flower. These roses are also given to represent the feeling of love at first sight, though a lighter, lavender rose is more often thought to symbolize this emotion.

Peach colored roses

Peach roses send a message of appreciation or gratitude and are also often sent as an expression of sympathy.

And last but not least..RED roses (Crimson in particular) which was used at the Memorial.

rose
Red roses signify love and respect.
Red roses are used for Lovers and stand for respect and courage; they mean love; unity; romantic and passionate love; love.
Amaranth Red - Long Standing Desire
Cardinal Red - Sublime Desire
Carmine Red- Deceitful Desire
Fiery Red- Flames of Passion

And as I mentioned earlier The Jackson Brothers, well....what can I say, They sure know how to make a statement.....Yellow Ties = Yellow Ribbons like "Tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree" Think about it what does yellow ribbons stand for? for those of you who don't know read this.

Yellow Ribbons

A yellow ribbon is a symbol with various meanings, mostly associated with those waiting for the return of a loved one or of military troops who are temporarily unable to come home.

And this....
Remembering someone, or waiting for someone special. Right now he has gone out from them. He is abroad. But he is with them in spirit. And he will be back. He will be coming home to them some day. Until that day of his return they will wait for him. He occupies a special place in their hearts. They will remember him with their display of the ribbon. And they will tell others about him.

Wow! Instead of yellow ribbons the brothers used ties and to me this holds even more special meaning to the kids because they are expecting their father's return. ;)

The Iris flowers or what I like to call I-rise-s

Symbolism of the Iris in Chinese Art
Blessed with the colors of the rainbow and the purest white, the iris has been recognized as the dancing spirit of early summer....Now tell me who does the "Dancing Spirit" sound like to you....and what part of the year did he "die" in? :tongue:

Its soft, fluttering petals remind the Chinese people of butterfly wings, flapping gently in the breeze. The flower is known as Tze Hu-tieh or "The Purple Butterfly."...Them butterflies again...

Bells Of Ireland

I tell you...somebody's prettyyyy enchanted with "Ireland"... 8)
Although the name suggests these flowers come from Ireland, they originated in western Asia. Bells of Ireland have a spicy/peppery scent and are part of the mint family. They stand for good luck. Meanings: good luck, whimsy

Ok, what do you guys think? Discuss!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, great job your insight was good alot of meanings in those flowers keep up the good work. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hotgirl1 Hello!
My sister likes to say that is a waste of our time be read and researched so much on blogs.
She is a lawyer, another day in his office there was a discussion about Michael most as she believes he lives, but they totally disagree with what he is doing!
But I just log in and saw your post, and simply love it!
Thus exchanging ideas that we know the culture of other countries.
Working with brides, flower is so important, wow, how much different, the only meaning is the same as ours is the pink vernelha for us here in Brazil the Red Rose means love, passion!
Yellow Happiness, but the color attracts money.
A chorus of Pink is for love.
The Blue Friendship.
The White Peace
The Purple Mourning.
When some of our friends abroad comes here to spend the New Year in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana beach, teach not fully use the white light that we all need peace, but we also need health, love, money, so we put the white always with another color, this year I entered 2010 pink and white, I want a true love!
I loved Hot, is a lesson to be more!
Kisses! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Angelica"
Hotgirl1 Hello!
My sister likes to say that is a waste of our time be read and researched so much on blogs.
She is a lawyer, another day in his office there was a discussion about Michael most as she believes he lives, but they totally disagree with what he is doing!
But I just log in and saw your post, and simply love it!
Thus exchanging ideas that we know the culture of other countries.
Working with brides, flower is so important, wow, how much different, the only meaning is the same as ours is the pink vernelha for us here in Brazil the Red Rose means love, passion!
Yellow Happiness, but the color attracts money.
A chorus of Pink is for love.
The Blue Friendship.
The White Peace
The Purple Mourning.
When some of our friends abroad comes here to spend the New Year in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana beach, teach not fully use the white light that we all need peace, but we also need health, love, money, so we put the white always with another color, this year I entered 2010 pink and white, I want a true love!
I loved Hot, is a lesson to be more!
Kisses! :D
Thank you Angelica!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thanks for these explanations and especially the yellow ribbon I didn't know about it. It's pretty much interesting. Good finding !

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

yellow ribbon part brilliant work  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It goes to show that you have to think outside the box when dealing with this whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm looking for more stuff to go along with what I'd already posted so stay tuned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great Job !! Very interesting !!  I thoroughly enloyed that, i applaud your efforts !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow - I am so impressed with the deep thought that went into every detail of the memorial.  I could not have done that or even figure that out on my own, I'm sure.  Michael is so much into detail and so is Janet, but is the rest of the family?  Hmm...the meanings are beautiful all the same and make perfect sense - especially the yellow ties. My belief is that there is no such thing as coincidence and there is too much "coincidence" surrounding the death of Michael for me to believe it's real. Michael - I hope you are alive and well.  We miss you terribly but just want the very best for you. Really. We love you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thnx soooo much for your explanation on the flowers and the yellow ribbon! :D
I really like the yellow ribbon and the iris(srry if I'm spelling wrong lols pls forgive me ;) )
I can't wait for the rest I will definitaely read=)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions