meant to be film then why sell tickets for concerts?

  • 13 Replies
  • 716 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968

meant to be film then why sell tickets for concerts?

  • on: January 17, 2010, 05:51:42 AM
was that just to make us believe conerts would happen? Why even make special ticket for those who want them or are they special tickets after all im thinking like charlie and the chocolate factory!! :lol:  Im sure the tickets we hav must mean something anyone else??!! 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NEFFERTEAREYA

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 183
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
was that just to make us believe conerts would happen? Why even make special ticket for those who want them or are they special tickets after all im thinking like charlie and the chocolate factory!! :lol:  Im sure the tickets we hav must mean something anyone else??!! 8-)
yea,they were just to make it look like a concert was really going to take place,at least that's what i've always thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LavdHim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 352
hmm .. I don't think michael want to fake his death since the first ..
I think he made this plan since he hired murray because if  he didn't want to fake his death then why he hired a doctor who don't have a lisence to practice in London .. It's really weird ..  :?  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Offline sosh

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 32
I think everything had to be as real as possible. It is also possible that the initial plans were to go on with the show. at some points in time something bad may have happenend to Michael which lead him to fake his death.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Game Player

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 386
The tickets will still be good until into 2011, right? So there will probably be concerts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Offline itsall4love

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 204
Quote from: "Game Player"
The tickets will still be good until into 2011, right? So there will probably be concerts.
Wow.. I really wish I'd bought me a ticket then...   :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
still be good into 2011 wot do you mean sorry! does it say that on the tickets ill have to read them???!! :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
some tickets were for 2009 some for 2010 where did you get 2011 from? sorry really want to know cos i really think these tickets mean something which is great!!! :lol:  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline King_Michael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 367
There might of been a threat that occured during the rehersals which made him fake his death, Michael wouldn't of taken his fans money and not return it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Offline lisap27

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1100
Quote from: "sosh"
I think everything had to be as real as possible. It is also possible that the initial plans were to go on with the show. at some points in time something bad may have happenend to Michael which lead him to fake his death.

this is more plausable to me.. good answer.. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

iMJacksonfaN

  • *
  • Guest
It would be really a good part of the plan to not sell tickets a day before the concerts.. This wakes up people interests.. And they who bought tickets ligal got their money back, but I wouldt kept mine if I had any.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
well you needed a set or purpose to do a film?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
true he went to a lot of effort to give fans this cool hologram ticket or keep money why would he do that anyone else think these tickets may come in handy i really have a good feeling bout them !! :lol: I dont think they were just to make it look legit they are too nice special even :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

iMJacksonfaN

  • *
  • Guest
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
It would be really a good part of the plan to not sell tickets a day before the concerts.. This wakes up people interests.. And they who bought tickets ligal got their money back, but I wouldt kept mine if I had any.

I gonna make this cleraer.

Selling ticets wakes up people's interest to come to the concerts.. If it never was tickets to be sold, not many would be interested in the movie either.. It's some sort of strategy..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal