What have you done?
January 16, 2010, 10:47:59 PM
Hello,brothers and sisters. I am just curious as to what everyone has been doing to heal the world. Me, I have been telling everyone I know(and some that i dont know :) to recycle,don't use aerosol spray cans, limit their use of water,do not litter/pollute,and to go volunteer in a soup kitchen or as a candy striper or anything they can do to help another human being. I am gonna be going around to friends and family collecting old clothes,shoes,food,etc. and donating it to the Salvation Army and I am gonna have my friends do the same.I feel this is what Michael wants us to do and what we should do as human beings. How about you guys? What have you done and what suggestions can you offer?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What have you done?
January 16, 2010, 11:00:28 PM
I've given to different charities that needed support.  I have also donated clothes to Good Will and plan to give money to help the earthquake victims in Haiti.  For Michael, I used to keep my mouth shut when someone would make fun of or speak of Michael in a misguided way. That was before I researched and learned the truth. I know that most people believe what the media feeds them and they don't take the time to research the truth on their own.  With love I now ask the person why they speak about Michael the way they do and then after they tell me I nicely set the record straight.  And then I tell them that it's not nice to make fun of other people, no matter who they are. Truth will prevail in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 16, 2010, 11:38:02 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I've given to different charities that needed support.  I have also donated clothes to Good Will and plan to give money to help the earthquake victims in Haiti.  For Michael, I used to keep my mouth shut when someone would make fun of or speak of Michael in a misguided way. That was before I researched and learned the truth. I know that most people believe what the media feeds them and they don't take the time to research the truth on their own.  With love I now ask the person why they speak about Michael the way they do and then after they tell me I nicely set the record straight.  And then I tell them that it's not nice to make fun of other people, no matter who they are. Truth will prevail in the end.
I wish I could be like you,not saying anything when someone says something negative about Michael. I used to get really angry at people's ignorance,but now I just ask them why do they feel the way they do.When they hit me with that nonsense about what they've read/heard in the media,
I just tell them not to believe and I also educate them with some MJ FACTS that they may not be aware of. It definately makes me feel better knowing I'm telling people the truth about him and all the good he's done for people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 01:21:10 AM
I have always had a commitment to support disenfranchised youth and I have increased my activism to "Heal The Kids".   I have as many people as possible listen to Michael's speech at Oxford University (most of them have never heard of it),  and I am advocating for an International Children's Day, which Michael wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 02:01:08 AM
Um yeah.I do a lot of volunteer and community work.like with old people and small businesses.Im part of this one club called viva verde in which we are raising money to go to mexico and clean their beaches.We help the school recycle cans and do other junk.there is more but i cant think about them right now.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

January 17, 2010, 04:16:51 AM
Hi you all,
First of all I try to save on energy spendings (light, gas, I use my legs and feet & public transportation but no car), I eat local food and I don't buy ready-to-eat things (I make my own cooking with local food). Well that's what I do every day.
In my country I belong to an environmental association which is also very active in helping poor people all over the world, by developing agriculture programs projects.
I'm a strong fighter for the animal cause.
Of course I try to help everytime I can (for example, the last thing I did is sending money for Haiti... It was not a very huge amount, but I'm not so rich because my job doesn't pay that much... ;) ).
Obviously I try to make up my mind by myself : I read a lot, I don't watch TV, I'm very careful with newspapers and I always do my own research, trying to understand by myself, with different sources.
I care about the planet, but I also care about my mind : my first goal in life is beeing free from everything (almost everything : I'm a prisoner-of-Love woman!!! :P )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 04:24:25 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I have always had a commitment to support disenfranchised youth and I have increased my activism to "Heal The Kids".   I have as many people as possible listen to Michael's speech at Oxford University (most of them have never heard of it),  and I am advocating for an International Children's Day, which Michael wanted.
i appreciate all you're doing and i know mj does also.  an international children's day is a wonderful idea. :)  how can we help with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 04:26:29 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Um yeah.I do a lot of volunteer and community work.like with old people and small businesses.Im part of this one club called viva verde in which we are raising money to go to mexico and clean their beaches.We help the school recycle cans and do other junk.there is more but i cant think about them right now.lol
sounds great,keep it up! :D

let's make michael proud of us. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 04:31:08 AM
Quote from: "Breathe Again"
Hi you all,
First of all I try to save on energy spendings (light, gas, I use my legs and feet & public transportation but no car), I eat local food and I don't buy ready-to-eat things (I make my own cooking with local food). Well that's what I do every day.
In my country I belong to an environmental association which is also very active in helping poor people all over the world, by developing agriculture programs projects.
I'm a strong fighter for the animal cause.
Of course I try to help everytime I can (for example, the last thing I did is sending money for Haiti... It was not a very huge amount, but I'm not so rich because my job doesn't pay that much... ;) ).
Obviously I try to make up my mind by myself : I read a lot, I don't watch TV, I'm very careful with newspapers and I always do my own research, trying to understand by myself, with different sources.
I care about the planet, but I also care about my mind : my first goal in life is beeing free from everything (almost everything : I'm a prisoner-of-Love woman!!! :P )
it doesn't matter how much you gave..it came from the heart and that's all that matters. GOD will surely bless you,my sister.
keep up the good work,you are making a huge difference in the world. keep spreading michael's message. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:56:56 AM
PROTESTING THE OCCUPATION OF AFGANISTAN ,IRAQ ,AND IRAN . ALSO tHE US GOVT. FUNDED & PROVIDED WEAPONS FOR THE INVASION OF GAZA ,FOR ISRAEL ,WHICH KILLED HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ,MOSTLY CHILDREN. COMMITTING MASS GENOCIDE . PROTESTING MEDIA LIES ,NOT JUST ABOUT MICHAEL BUT ABOUT gLOBAL WARMING {LIE } SWINE FLU SHOTS {LIE } SEE RUSSIA TODAY ON U-TUBE ETC.ETC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions