paula-cTopic starter

And in this part of the world, they act
January 16, 2010, 09:29:16 PM
When the Europeans arrived in the new or unknown continent for them, between Carried Yes centuries of exploitation, invasions, torture, of abusing, massacres, disregard for life and his neighbor ...; relationships and who hugged the Christian religion never questioned none of these atrocities , but that instead support in God's name.Through this religious blindness, European everyday life had its meaning in the word of an Authoritarian God, tyrannical, Exterminating ... and people are not interrogate on the I am, Because the answer lay in the pages of the Bible "You are a sinner, a worthless, a nobody in that you can not trust ..."

Being children of God was enough to make sense of the presence of women and men on earth. The woman to be a being who had to stay behind the curtain and the man to be sent from or sent as if it were natural.

Within the ideology of that being children of God, who embrace Christianity was not human, was an animal, savage, primitive, barbaric, what justified and granted the right to dispose of the other as they saw fit. They simply were not sons of God, Which in relationship with the Native American invader generated we are-you are not.And so we must ask, when European came to America: Were they civilized beings as we have been taught in school? In the course of time: "They became more civilized and became more sophisticated in manipulating the control of the will of others?
The Europeans, their descendants in the Americas and their admirers and sycophants have told us that yes, the invader was to imitate civilized people: "Be like the Europeans or the Americans. Now those are civilized, yes those are people, however we are disorganized, vague, Third World.
Where were we when at school we threw the story that the Europeans (and later the Americans) were people with a civilized and cultural development over the Blackfeet, that of the Mayas, Aztecs, Incas or any of the Native American peoples?
Yes, indeed! Shut up boy!, Our teachers told us progressive visionaries "of what?
But we're not in school and no one will punish you by asking: "Were they civilized beings as we have been taught in school? In the course of time:" They became more civilized? ".

If being civilized is reduced to that wealth is concentrated in the hands of a minority (between 5 and 10% of the population), have large cities, a hierarchical social organization, a powerful and efficient army, Possessing some technological development, overproduce, being Christian, have an economy based on exploitation and laws to control the exploited without guilt, then we can say that yes, the Europeans were civilized people.

The funny thing is that the idea of European civilization Emphasized politics as struggle for power and money, leaving the social and human as objects in a demagogic speech as an excuse for opportunism
Who defines the superiority or inferiority of peoples? He who has the economic power and weapons. On what criteria? The European empires: Britain, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, was invented some very good criteria to get the stigma of wild
"1) Every nation has unlettered culture is inferior. 2) A town that has no history with intellectual development as ours is an inferior people to be civilized. " 3) "All people who are not Christian can not be considered as a human group, but as a group of wild animals. 4) A simple culture is a primitive culture ... ".
         Mental colonization

Not much to argue against "nations? dominate the market, ie our ability to feed, clothe, have a house ..., that frightens us with their weapons, which is a reason behind the gun barrel and a group of murderers dressed as soldiers with sophisticated weapons.

But the "civilized? not always performed at gunpoint. Mentally colonized us with his knowledge and the mirage of technology.

Modern science was nothing but absolute truth, natural law, natural law explanations, eternal undisturbed, they should be used to master nature and to be played in society for progress, prosperity and happiness.

Scientific truths have replaced the word of God. As biology, economics, medicine, anthropology, sociology, psychiatry and psychology were elevated to the status of science, scientific truths derived from these sciences used to "prove" and "confirm" the old idea the existence of inferior and superior: the superiority of the white race, male superiority and inferiority of women, human groups ... civilized and uncivilized, whose usefulness has not been other than to justify a past of blood gold and this blood for oil.

To happiness and prosperity that provided the civilization and progress

In more than 3 centuries of progress, cultural development, intellectual Humanity has reached the longed for happiness or at least reducing famine in the world?

There is no place where civilization has come in which no blood has been spilled and the relationships between human beings have become a hell.
               If we analyze what being civilized means we can see that there are two notions of civilized. A theoretical and ideal, never achieved and a doctrinal or practical. In this sense, European and U.S. imperialists have used the theoretical concept of civilized to brainwash us, while in practice has meant the imposition of the ideology of domination.

If we analyze what civilized means, in theory the human mind, but in practice, the man is a commodity and capital, with the meaning of life produce and consume. The I am is deducted from what we produce and consume. The human being has no more value than that given by the production-consumption.

Everyday experience of being civilized is to deduction can be civilized means to live in perpetual conflict, living in inequality, be compared, judged and subjugated.
                    "America for Americans?

In 1823, James Monroe, fifth President of the United States, said: "America for Americans." And in the course of time we ask ourselves: America for Americans or America for U.S. and European economic elites?
     "America for Americans," What Americans? If we stop listening to intellectuals who are dedicated to building a good story, that is, those who defend the "free economy" against the wicked, those who put human beings on the economy, one can see that behind each share of U.S. civilization and civilized are always the interests of the economic elite . So the slogan "America for Americans" means nothing to America for the owners of transnational
    As mentioned earlier, the essence of the concept of civilization we find the superior-inferior dichotomy, no slave / slave, I am, you're not, that is, disqualify dominate    the civilized Americans and Europeans say that simple primitive cultures and peoples have ourselves, unable to think and appreciate the fact we did not become aware of the simplicity of their culture: "I am superior, you are inferior" I command you obey "" You and I stay produces the most ". Is not that simplistic culture? Is not that a simplistic music culture so, so, mechanical, computerized spread, hot dog, hamburger, frozen and canned foods? Is not that simplistic a culture designed to enable the citizen is born, go to school, have a profession, produce, get married To ensure that some will continue to produce, consume and die?  Is not it simplistic mentality citizen who only wants to get home to see his 50-inch TV and drink beer?  
 Much ignorance   they are embellished idiots with movies and television series that assert the fiction that all live protected ,       CIA experiments with humans and are discarded when they fail experiments, supports the genocide, guarantees have been suspended from 11/09/2001, are kept in cages in the field of children Guantanamo concentration and there would be torture to prisoners,. imprisons citizens of Fallujah and bombarded the city ...
      George Bush  announced during his coronation "ending tyranny" to bring freedom to all peoples of the world. He also said: "America will not impose our style of government on those who do not want, for otherwise our goal is to help others find their own voice, attain their freedom and establish their own way" ,    Look in the international press what Condoleezza Rice said in relation to what it means to "help" to "others find their own voice, attain their freedom and establish their own way"  Find out what is behind Plan Colombia, what is the meaning of the kidnapping of Ricardo Granda in Venezuela ...      
   Sorry gentlemen, if I get to choose between being civilized and a primitive, I prefer to be a primitive
America for its inhabitants, for the people of the USA, for the Argentines, Colombians, Venezuelans, Peruvians, Haitians, Chilean, Bolivian, Brazilian, Uruguayan, Paraguayan, Mexican ... :ugeek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

Re: And in this part of the world, they act
February 13, 2010, 08:47:51 AM
Well I just can add... And Europe for Europeans as well.

Or you think that We, The People, are rulling that?
(Not to mention that the American conquerer´s descendants are mainly the sons of the sons of the sons of those conquerers... therefore, current Americans).

I agree with almost all of the above, but till the moment that you can distinguish between our Elites and your Elites, from We, The Europeans, and You, The Americans, I cannot agree with all.

That is just what they want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

February 13, 2010, 12:33:49 PM
somekindofsign , if is right, I forgot to mention Europe for the Europeans do not want to be misunderstood, many people here in Latin America is descended from European, as I my father is Spanish Canary Islands ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

February 13, 2010, 12:37:48 PM
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 12:58:13 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
somekindofsign , if is right, I forgot to mention Europe for the Europeans do not want to be misunderstood, many people here in Latin America is descended from European, as I my father is Spanish Canary Islands ;)
your Spanish =) im Portuguese hehe :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

paula-cTopic starter

February 13, 2010, 01:30:18 PM
JACKSONGIRL , many, many Portuguese are here .... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike