JennieTopic starter

Hey guys, I think at this point we all understand that Michael is all about L.O.V.E. right?? 8-)

Let's help out Haiti.  C'mon everyone!!
If not cause it's the right thing to do well I know there are a lot of members in this forum who believe Michael will return when he see's we got the message of love and helping change the world to make it a better place right? So now would be your chance to prove to Michael we all understand what he wants us to do?

I challenge everyone to donate a day or even half a day of your work earnings to Haiti through the red cross!! It will leave you with the most amaizing feeling of joy and love, TRUST ME!!!If you cant afford it, well either can I!! :lol: But it dont matter as long as you can still feed your family and provide a roof for them. Haiti dont even have that right now think about all the suffering and feelings of fear and dispair Haiti must be going through right now :cry:  Maybe those who cant afford to get by with less money than they get from teir pay checks, you can always volunteer to do an extra shift at work and donate that portion even if only once.

C'mon guys... please, let's do it for humanatarian reasons and L.O.V.E.

And for those who really cant afford to donate money maybe you could try and find a way to help. I dont know, for example, volunteer to help an organization with the fund raising for this cause or any other humanatarian cause around you. :idea:

I will be donating some of my earnings and I am gonna solicitate a few local business's in my village to work a shift in exchange for a check in the red cross's name. It's a win win situation cause I will get to feel like a million bucks for helping out, Haiti can use everything they can get right now and for the local business who will accept my offer it will get a tax write off for the donation made in their name. I dont need to brag or need people from my village to know I helped out cause the main reason for doing this is to get Haiti all the help they can get.

Sorry for the long post but it's for a good cause.... It's all for L.O.V.E. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bonsoir Jennie  ;)
                                      I accept your challenge!I already gave 20$ a couple of days ago but I'm willing to raise it to half of a day of work...I feel so helpless when I watch the news,it's so terrible :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Bonsoir Jennie  ;)
                                      I accept your challenge!I already gave 20$ a couple of days ago but I'm willing to raise it to half of a day of work...I feel so helpless when I watch the news,it's so terrible :(

Bonsoir Annie!! :D

Now that's what I'm talking about!!  Thank you Annie :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Lord, you're so smart to think of this! You're right, this is perfect! I think I can scrounge up twenty bucks.. I know what you mean, Annie, I hate to watch the footage.. I'll pray for them as well! Admins, you should make this post a Sticky!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Dear Lord, you're so smart to think of this! You're right, this is perfect! I think I can scrounge up twenty bucks.. I know what you mean, Annie, I hate to watch the footage.. I'll pray for them as well! Admins, you should make this post a Sticky!

:D Thank you for helping out. Now go spread the word, we have a mission to accomplish!!  ;)

.... gonna make a chaannge for oonnnce in myyyy life, s'gonna feeeel reeaall goooood....

It's all for L.O.V.E.!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted this on another site and will do this here as well. I challenge all of you to walk the walk and talk the talk. I challenge all of you to donate $10.00 dollars for the Haiti relief, give up your coffe for 2 days and donate.

If we all just donate $10.oo with the amount of members here and on the other site it would amount to a poop load of money. Show Mr Jackson you care ... there are pics of poor children who cannot get to the food and we need to help a country that already is one of the poorest counties in ur hemisphere.

I have donated $200.oo and my country will match it dollar for dollar so for those of you who cannot donate I have made a donation for you and you must give of your time ( which will cost you nothing).

It is time to step up to the plate and although we live in our own little bubbles we need to reach out every once in awhile.....just look at the pictures of the children and know you have to help as you know why MR Jackson wore the armbands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

I so agree.  I suggested this in another thread but didn't get any replies.  If there's a place to put "in behalf of", I plan on putting Michael's name.  It's time to step up and show that we understand what Michael is all about.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

JennieTopic starter

[bI really want to thank you guys for responding positively to my thread, it really is an urgent cause.

@voiceforthesilent

I am not surprised you didn't get any replies to your thread in regards to this matter.

Did any of you notice how many people talk the talk but become very silent or simply vanish when it is time to WALK THE WALK?

I am actually surprised I got any responses at all and even more suprised at the positiveness of the responses I got. Frankly I am no miss popularity in this forum because I say things as they are and to some people it is provoking cause they are forced to face the person in the miror. Dont get me wrong, I am a very nice person and I may not be miss popularity but I definetly dont have any enemies either in my life. I am always polite and respectful and considerate of other people's feelings but the matters I bring up or post just seem to bother certain people so usually I am ignored and it's fine be me. I am not the type of person who needs others or their approval for anything, I stand strong on my own. :D

Sorry for spilling my guts here  :lol:  but sometimes it feels nice to do so.  :?

L.O.V.E. 8-)
][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We really have to show at this moments of horror for the Haiti people what we've learned of all this journey with MJ. This past weekend I already went to my local Red Cross and gave a lot of bottles of water and some canned food easy to open so they can take it there and give a least a moment of relief for those people who lost everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come on, people, I hope you're keeping it up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

i donated through my phone credit  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Good for you! I'm hoping to give ten more dollars or maybe twenty more dollars..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JennieTopic starter

I have a regular 40h/week job and gave half a day's worth of my gross pay and I have a second job where I only go once a month to put all their bookeeping up to date and I am donating this month's day and last month's day since I was not paid for it yet I am just going to give it all.

I am proud of us!! ;)   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whoot! I wonder if there's a way to send them like homemade stuff through the mail..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've been wanting to help Haiti since the earthquakes happened, but I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to help out. I'm only in Highschool and i've already donated 10$ by texting that 90999 number, but I want to do a lot more. Ten dollars can help, but they need A LOT! Whenever I think of Haiti, I think...what if I were in that position, I'd want people to help me out and my country.

So I've asked my mom about maybe starting a fundraiser type thing where ALL of the money will go toward Haiti. In highschool, IMO, students are more likely to buy something that will benefit them as well instead of just give money. So I decided that I was going to order customized fabric wristbands, kinda like these.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and sell them at school. I'm not exactly sure what I want the bracelets to say, but I want it to have to do with love. And i'm not sure what color I will make them either.

But this is what I plan to do to spread the L.O.V.E. from my community to Haiti.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions