Is he EVER coming back? Ever???
January 15, 2010, 08:37:01 PM
You guys, since June 25, I KNEW Michael faked his death. So I'm not doubting about that...
I'm just so torn up wondering if he's ever coming back or not :(
Because really, if he doesn't come back, he pretty much did "die". Well, not his music obviously, but you know what I mean....
I remember someone said on another thread that they are looking forward to a Jun 25 2010 comeback. UGH all this waiting is tearing me apart. And if I'm waiting for nothing, then it's really gonna hurt :(
Do any of you believe he's ever gonna comeback? I really need some comforting right now :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Just Got Jacksoned!

iMJacksonfaN

Re: Is he EVER coming back? Ever???
January 16, 2010, 04:40:30 AM
We'll wait and see.. He is at a better place at least. Pay attention for 18th Junary, and 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 02:26:54 PM
18th? why then?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Just Got Jacksoned!

MJLover1990

January 16, 2010, 02:43:12 PM
He needs some time, no matter when he is coming back he will be coming back and I'm willing to give him all the time he needs I'll be waiting for his return but again the return is not the most important thing the most important thing is why he did this the reason why he did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 16, 2010, 05:24:12 PM
i think a person has to come to a sense of acceptance, what ever will be,

don't hold on to a date, as disappointment may follow,

if this is a hoax, it was not done for us or because of us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 05:32:02 PM
I am new to this forum and not sure how or where to put my thoughts...so, I saw this "Is he EVER coming back?  Ever??? and I thought this might be a good place to share this.  I did not read this first hand, but my roommate told me yesterday (she gets Michael News sent to her Yahoo) that a woman and little girl were in a shoe store in Denmark and the little girl went up to a man and said, "You are Michael Jackson, I thought you were dead?"...to which the "man" replied, with tears in his eyes "No, honey, I am not dead...do you hate me for what I did?"  The little girl responded, "I could never hate you and neither could any of your fans...we ALL love you so much!"  The "man" replied, I have to get some new shoes made so I can come back and "moonwalk" on my world tour."  The mother stated, "Michael" looked great and she was so happy he looked so well."  My roommate stated the "little girl was about six years old", Now, I am repeating this second-hand, but I do not think my roommate would lie about it and she was really specific giving me the details...however (she is a neat freak) she erased it from her email!  She has REALLY BELIEVED that Michael is still alive from the get-go, even before I finally became a believer.  I am not saying any of this is true or false, I just wanted to share it with all of you and maybe someone has heard about it, etc.  If so, please contact me!  I did however look up show stores in Denmark and there is one that is supposedly one of the best in the world, "Ecco" as they make shoes from the tanning of the hides to the finished product.  Let me say this, if Michael comes back or not he has certainly got his message across to the world and ALL the BELIEVERS must forge ahead with or without him.  I hope and pray he reads this forum and all the others that believe in him and knows how much the world loves him.  (Just delete the haters, MJ, they'll either come around or not...)  I LOVE ALL of YOU HERE  and MJ I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.  God bless everyone...keep the FAITH!!!   IBIL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 04:44:43 PM
No he wont , trust me . i hate to say this , but the world is only about mj . there a great  full planet of fans and a great universe of , mj haters, tabloids, and people who will turn . He will not leave and come back , thats something really dumb of michael  to do. IMO .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 12, 2010, 04:51:16 PM
Quote from: "lisa1232"
No he wont , trust me . i hate to say this , but the world is only about mj . there a great  full planet of fans and a great universe of , mj haters, tabloids, and people who will turn . He will not leave and come back , thats something really dumb of michael  to do. IMO .

SO damn true!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 12, 2010, 05:10:26 PM
i think he will. to get his point/message across. it's the only way people will actually fully hear it, in my opinion. time is his. so, i know it's hard ( I want to see him again too!), but the best things come to those who wait.
these "sightings" are iffy for me though. i just really don't think he'd put himself out there like that, dressed as normal with his typical attire. now, it can be a sense of "it's right in front of you"- example: he stated half the time people would think he was a double- but that was when he wasn't "dead" to the world. if michael's going out (which i believe he is) he's doing it under a good disguise.
as for the tabloid trash, he's been through it already. i'm not saying it's acceptable, i'm saying he will have new people (believers all along and new believers [formerly non-believers]) with open eyes this time to see what the tabloids really are-trash. To take a lyric from his song, Tabloid Junkie ..."to buy it is to feed it." when nobody buys the crap they spew, there will be no need to be fed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

May 15, 2010, 11:00:07 PM

I don't get why he would leave so many clues for all these years- making it OBVIOUS he faked his death- and then just not come back  :|
Like, if he wanted to be gone forever, he would've made it as natural and normal as possible
And if he wanted to prove a point- well, he already did that for his fans, but most haters still hate him, and don't bother looking into the hoax....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Just Got Jacksoned!

May 16, 2010, 11:45:14 PM
You do make a point , but listen ... or read lol .
If he ever comes back, think about all the shiit he has to deal with .
He left the "clues" To teach us a lesson . like the ole saying " dnt fix anything that isnt broken " ... " dont leave forever and come back" it dosent make since . . . Think about it . mj is happy , if hes dead or not . hes gone forever , let it sink in . Or els youll go through the suicidal stage i recently attempted. Trust me . Hes alive , But gone Forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 17, 2010, 12:34:21 AM
You do make a point , but listen ... or read lol .
If he ever comes back, think about all the shiit he has to deal with .
He left the "clues" To teach us a lesson . like the ole saying " dnt fix anything that isnt broken " ... " dont leave forever and come back" it dosent make since . . . Think about it . mj is happy , if hes dead or not . hes gone forever , let it sink in . Or els youll go through the suicidal stage i recently attempted. Trust me . Hes alive , But gone Forever

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

May 18, 2010, 05:24:33 PM
He wanted a better world. He tries to help us unite for this goal. Everyone can make a change in himself and around him. When something like this will happen, he will come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 07:07:20 PM
I honestly believe that if Michael chooses to come back that he will endure all of the negativity. After all, he has been to hell and back a few times already and had the resolve to keep on keeping on. Perhaps, with his return, he will finally have a world-wide voice in us and all of the other "believers" because then we will rise up with MJ and take a stand. I always had the feeling he was alone in his quest to be seen in the proper (truthful) light before his "death". Time has allowed many people the opportunity to see the facts about MJ....there has been a shift in consciousness, I feel. Things will never be perfect, but things will be better. I have no doubt that the voices of truth will now be heard. After all, we have been recruited to be MJ's soldiers of love. We are strong and united and if we must fall we will do so together in MJ's honor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi