Was reading the Daily Star (only buy it on Saturday for the TV mag) and came across this-you would think there was enough news in the world without having to resort to stuff like this. Why are they all crawling out of the gutter now to make outrageous claims now Michael cannot defend himself. I dont think the children should be discussed in any way regarding private matters such as this. Here it is;

MARK LESTER IS ‘CUT OFF’ FROM PARIS BY JACKSON CLAN
ABOVE: Mark Lester has been cut off from alleged daughter Paris Jackson 28th November 2009 By Reg Roberts THE Brit child star who claims he fathered Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has been banned from seeing her.

Mark Lester says he has been shunned by Michael Jackson’s family since revealing how he secretly donated sperm to the tragic music legend in 1996.
The pair were close pals for 30 years before Michael Jackson’s death in June and were godfathers to each other’s children.
But yesterday Mark, 51, who shot to fame in the title role of the screen musical Oliver! said the Jackson clan had cut him off from Paris since he made the claim in August.
He said his “weekly” contact with Jackson’s children Blanket, seven, Paris, 11, and Prince, 12, had been blocked by the family. Mark added: “The last time I saw Michael’s children was at the memorial service. It’s really sad that I can’t see them now.
“I was in regular contact with Michael, calling him every week. I spoke to him on the Sunday before he died. Everything seemed fine. We were planning to spend the summer together and maybe even Christmas.”
Mark believes the resemblance between his own daughter Harriet, 15, and Paris proves he is the biological father of both girls.
But his claims have been rejected by the Jackson family.
Mark, who now works as an osteopath in Cheltenham, Glos, said he never even told his own family about the sperm donation.
“My second wife didn’t know about it and nor did my children,” he said.
“I didn’t think I needed to tell anyone before then, as it was just between me and Michael.”

Earlier this month, a source close to the Jackson family said: “The Jacksons don’t even mention the Lester family. They are in shock.

“Paris and her brothers live in a complete bubble, so there is little chance of them hearing of Mark’s claims.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

mark lester should be cut off from life ,he is just another scrounging user,and i have said my piece on this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

isn't this old news now!! not being funny but didn't all this happen like a month after he died.. i remember he did an official statement on Sky news an when you press red on sky he had his own little screen thing with his statement on it!!

then all of a sudden nothing!! he said this an within a few days it was never mentioned again!!

well until now!! lol..

so maybe.. he did this, then Michael gave him a call to say 'Oi you' i'm not dead really!! haha.. an Mark Lester left it there never to be spoke of again!!

bit like the debbie row thing.. she was ranting an raving over the kids the all of a sudden NOTHING!!

somethings fishy here if u ask me!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mark lester as oliver "please sir i want more" , mark lester as adult "please mj i want paris",
 me to mark lester "you are nothing but a washed up has been you have had enough off  mj now shut your lying MOUTH" :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've thought from hearing this in August that something was not right with this claim. Mark is a trusted friend of Michael's and I can't imagine him being another leech. This doesn't sit right with me and I wouldn't be surprised if there was something behind it (MJ)!
I can understand all the other leeches claiming their the kids father but not Mark - doesn't sound right, they were very close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

mumof3

Friends keep quiet about every thing this bloke thinks he has some rights he does not why has he oped his mouth is money I think so.  He should be protecting Michael and his children Friend  piffle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My God this are friends?
With such friends one needs no enemies!
Damn if he had acted (or somebody) for MJ then they should hold the mouth, this concerns only MJ and that something, constantly these "friends" let out intimate, private things.
They fall MJ in him move and are anything but loyal to him, this acts to me very much suffer for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

im confused both these families spent a lot of time together is he a back stabber now hes away when he comes back imagine marks face ha ha !!!!  :lol:  :evil:  :!:  Thought he was genuine wow this is good for seeing wot people are really like jackson family in shock at what hes said same here devil!! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions