> - 08h55Michael Jackson: Soon a TV movie about the last years of his life
Le Journal de Montreal reveals that the author Ian Halperin prepare a TV movie of the last years of the life of the late Michael Jackson. Heading Gone Too Soon, this documentary should be aired for the first time June 25, 2010, the day of the 1st anniversary of the death of the singer.

Given the success of This Is It, the documentary film showing the last rehearsals London's king of pop before his concert series, projects around Michael Jackson endless.

TF1 was also aired during the holidays an unreleased documentary on the King of Pop (read here).

This time is an author, Ian Halperin, who has been in close relationship with the singer from 2005 until his death, launching a TV special project devoted the last years of the late singer. Ian Halperin had already released a book about Michael Jackson shortly after her disappearance.

All interviews and he almost had with Michael, Ian has recorded on videotapes.

"There are many interviews with Michael Jackson, some of which will shock the world. There is much talk of the allegations against him in 1993 and 2005, it was a conspiracy against him (...) It'll give another vision Michael. I'm going to show court papers that have never been proven, "said Ian Halperin.

Close confidences will complement the documentary. Sure, 7 months after his death Michael Jackson has not finished talking to him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, I haven't heard of that film.  I'm not sure what to make of ian Halperin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

YOu know? I wouldn't watch or listen to anything this guy has to say. Ian is a complete idiot! :evil: He is one of the people that said MJ had male lovers and all that crap! I do not think he had a close relationship with MJ at all. I feel that he wishes that he had a close friendship with MJ and MJ probably didnt want anything to do with him. MJ probably got a bad vibe about developing any sort of friendship with Ian Halfbrain! That is why I don't really care for him. Who are you to make comments on MJ's sexuality? He doesn't know anything about MJ's sexuality (And no I don't feel MJ was gay) I believe he was completley heterosexual . IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG! I am gettin upset-I should go back to the romance thread.... :x  AAAAAAAGGHHH Ian freaking Halprin already stated in his overated and totally unsuccessful book "greed killed Michael Jackson". His book didnt do well so he is going for the visual....Aphrodites book had to be self published and did outstanding and she is doing a documentary and of course TII did outstanding...um Michael is in it and Ian is not. Ok let me go to fairy land before it gets deleted...just cant bring myself to do it so you guys keep it as clean as you can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

I'm really doubting that anyone could do an accurate movie on the later years of MJ.  The only one that was pretty accurate was The Jacksons: An American Dream movie...and that one's story line ends during the Victory Tour.  Any movie about MJ after that time period would be walking the line of gossip and reality because that's the all the mayhem, rumors, and general nastiness began swirling about him.  I remember there was a made-for-tv movie that came out in 2004 I think  called the Michael Jackson Story staring Flex Alexander as MJ (horrible casting choice, BTW).  It attempted to portray MJ's marriage to Lisa Marie and the child molestation accusations.  I remember being highly upset with how they portrayed him. It was a horrible movie effort altogether....I don't really see what the point was of making that movie, esp WHEN the trial was still in progress.....which was odd....but anyways, i don't trust this movie from this IH person either....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
I'm really doubting that anyone could do an accurate movie on the later years of MJ.  The only one that was pretty accurate was The Jacksons: An American Dream movie...and that one's story line ends during the Victory Tour.  Any movie about MJ after that time period would be walking the line of gossip and reality because that's the all the mayhem, rumors, and general nastiness began swirling about him.  I remember there was a made-for-tv movie that came out in 2004 I think  called the Michael Jackson Story staring Flex Alexander as MJ (horrible casting choice, BTW).  It attempted to portray MJ's marriage to Lisa Marie and the child molestation accusations.  I remember being highly upset with how they portrayed him. It was a horrible movie effort altogether....I don't really see what the point was of making that movie, esp WHEN the trial was still in progress.....which was odd....but anyways, i don't trust this movie from this IH person either....

"The Man in the Mirror" right...I have never been able to finish more than a whole scene-my brother threw it in the garbage and he didnt finish it either. I didnt know but MJ actualy made a statement against that movie. My brother said the timeline of events was innacurate-the information was innacurate and speculation. I noted that the acting was sooooo bad as well as the casting. The portrayel was just verification that hollywood saw him as a tru froot loop. OH God soo soo bad. I enjoyed the Jacksons American Dream movie and thought the casting was real good. There is enough information that is accurate that someone could put out a decent movie. It would probably have to be done by someone who cared/loved him though and who backed it themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

^^Really? He made a statement against it?? Didn't know that but right on! But about getting someone who MJ trusted and loved to make the movie....who could that be? Can we trust his brothers to do so? How about director and friend Brett Ratner (who I think had a falling out w/ Mj as well)...I KNOW NOT JOE! Janet maybe? I dunno.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
^^Really? He made a statement against it?? Didn't know that but right on! But about getting someone who MJ trusted and loved to make the movie....who could that be? Can we trust his brothers to do so? How about director and friend Brett Ratner (who I think had a falling out w/ Mj as well)...I KNOW NOT JOE! Janet maybe? I dunno.........

No idea...he used to be friends with Speilberg but I dont know now...maybe one day KO will make one.
 Yes I saw in Luna67s last video his statement was in it-at the beginnin of his trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

i really don't want to see anytyhing that Ian Halperin does.  He talks so bad about Michael then protects him ( he is gay, woman dresser)by proclaiming his innocence, (child molestation case). I wish he would make up his mind and stop being in the middle of the road. Also, he sure is making a pile of cash on Michael's death, first the book now this.  I think he is disgusting and I do njot wish to help him make any money.  To me he is a certified PRICK!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
i really don't want to see anytyhing that Ian Halperin does.  He talks so bad about Michael then protects him ( he is gay, woman dresser)by proclaiming his innocence, (child molestation case). I wish he would make up his mind and stop being in the middle of the road. Also, he sure is making a pile of cash on Michael's death, first the book now this.  I think he is disgusting and I do njot wish to help him make any money.  To me he is a certified PRICK!!!
pretty much-and his book didnt do so well because so much in it could be debunked so quickly...even Dyann Diamond couldnt say it was a good source of information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "mjboogie"
YOu know? I wouldn't watch or listen to anything this guy has to say. Ian is a complete idiot! :evil: He is one of the people that said MJ had male lovers and all that crap! I do not think he had a close relationship with MJ at all. I feel that he wishes that he had a close friendship with MJ and MJ probably didnt want anything to do with him. MJ probably got a bad vibe about developing any sort of friendship with Ian Halfbrain! That is why I don't really care for him. Who are you to make comments on MJ's sexuality? He doesn't know anything about MJ's sexuality (And no I don't feel MJ was gay) I believe he was completley heterosexual . IMO.

I agree with you 100%

"Ian Halfbrain"  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Crescendo

I rather watch paint dry that than watch Ian Halperins LIES. Can't stand that ugly guy.

Don't get me wrong, though. I appreciate you keeping your eyes and ears open, Idealo. :D

I just can't stand the sight and thought of Ian halperin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"

now tell us how you really feel  :lol: . Seriously..i agree 300%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Idéalo"
> - 08h55Michael Jackson: Soon a TV movie about the last years of his life
Le Journal de Montreal reveals that the author Ian Halperin prepare a TV movie of the last years of the life of the late Michael Jackson. Heading Gone Too Soon, this documentary should be aired for the first time June 25, 2010, the day of the 1st anniversary of the death of the singer.

Given the success of This Is It, the documentary film showing the last rehearsals London's king of pop before his concert series, projects around Michael Jackson endless.

TF1 was also aired during the holidays an unreleased documentary on the King of Pop (read here).

This time is an author, Ian Halperin, who has been in close relationship with the singer from 2005 until his death, launching a TV special project devoted the last years of the late singer. Ian Halperin had already released a book about Michael Jackson shortly after her disappearance.

All interviews and he almost had with Michael, Ian has recorded on videotapes.

"There are many interviews with Michael Jackson, some of which will shock the world. There is much talk of the allegations against him in 1993 and 2005, it was a conspiracy against him (...) It'll give another vision Michael. I'm going to show court papers that have never been proven, "said Ian Halperin.

Close confidences will complement the documentary. Sure, 7 months after his death Michael Jackson has not finished talking to him.

I have one thing to say to you, Mister Halperin, is it not enough to have people deal with the one year anniversary of Michael's alleged death :( .  So this is how you, Mister Halperin, decide to celebration his life by airing more rubbish.  I am very tired of your tactics, Mister Halperin.  When video cameras or microphones were allowed to charm their way into MJ's space, Mister Halperin, the results were disasterious i.e Martin Bashir's documentary.  I do not think or believe anything that you say, Mister Halperin.  Shame on you, Mister Halperin! MJ's fans will not stand for this kind of taloid press anymore.  Ian, you were blessed by God to have met MJ, and this is how your reward his friendship.  I cannot believe how many people said that they were MJ's friend, and all they do is betray him for the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!  I am tired of gobshite, lies, and rubbish!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

jackson family but she was not allowed to view this film before deciding if it is ok to exit film.on knows that Ian Halperin told many things that did not michael.la family jackson may say, not here not vrai.il seems to me that the family must still have its say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions