Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
September 03, 2010, 06:44:38 AM
I really don't understand why he would come back, but if he's alive its bound to happen. Either he'll get caught in public unintentionally or he'll make this huge scene giving the media a field day. I personally think Michael is seeking out the attention. I've always believed from day one that he enjoyed the attention from the press (minus the child molestation cases). I don't think it'll be THE comeback that some people are expecting, with the lights, stage, etc. But I do think he'll be found out. You can only hide but for so long-- especially if you're Michael Jackson.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

September 03, 2010, 03:28:07 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
but if he's alive its bound to happen.
exactly!! he wouldn't hide for the rets of his life.. i hope so
Well, i think that when he would finally be back he would like to be in the spotlight. Why? to catch ppl's attention to the world's problems, to explain ppl why he did all the Hoax and togather his Army of Love with which he would change the world! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

September 06, 2010, 11:41:14 AM
I didn't know where to put this... Do you think it's authentic?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=0:230rfwzl]See-you-2011-michael-jackson-10464095-400-261.jpg[/attachment:230rfwzl]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 07:01:45 PM
Last night I had another dream about Michael's return from "the grave" if you will and it was a very vivid one at that. In the dream, I remember Michael was dressed as Dave Dave but he wasn't wearing the make-up or the fake hands.

In my dream he was on Larry King and he was wearing the same exact clothes that Dave Dave was wearing. It was a strange dream but I remember saying in the dream "MOM! MICHAEL'S BACK!"

He was discussing why he did what he did and what to expect from him in the future.

Like I said, it was a strange dream and deep down, deep down in my heart and soul I just KNOW he's alive. He has to be. There's no way Michael Jackson can die. I mean I know he's human and all, but come on, it's MICHAEL JACKSON! If 1993 and 2005 didn't kill him, surely some doctor wouldn't be able to get the job done. I truly believe that at some point we're going to get some resolution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

MissG

September 13, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
Last night I had another dream about Michael's return from "the grave" if you will and it was a very vivid one at that. In the dream, I remember Michael was dressed as Dave Dave but he wasn't wearing the make-up or the fake hands.

In my dream he was on Larry King and he was wearing the same exact clothes that Dave Dave was wearing. It was a strange dream but I remember saying in the dream "MOM! MICHAEL'S BACK!"

He was discussing why he did what he did and what to expect from him in the future.

Like I said, it was a strange dream and deep down, deep down in my heart and soul I just KNOW he's alive. He has to be. There's no way Michael Jackson can die. I mean I know he's human and all, but come on, it's MICHAEL JACKSON! If 1993 and 2005 didn't kill him, surely some doctor wouldn't be able to get the job done. I truly believe that at some point we're going to get some resolution.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 13, 2010, 07:31:37 PM
MICHAEL WILL RETURN IN OCTOBER! THIS MUST BE THE TIME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 13, 2010, 07:50:07 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

dejavu

September 14, 2010, 01:14:46 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"

Gee thanks for ruining the surprise  :evil:

Next you're gonna tell us Santa aint real  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

September 14, 2010, 03:13:47 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Quote from: "Integrity"

Gee thanks for ruining the surprise  :evil:

Next you're gonna tell us Santa aint real  :|

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 17, 2010, 02:40:47 AM
Michael may not even look like Mike at this point. He has had time to rest and recover, but he has also had time to do whatever plastic surgery he wanted.... There is always the posibility he could have it done and move into a regular house in a regular neighborhood, and just live a regular life.... anyone know if the Jackson's have any new neighbors? LOL I am sure he would have moved close to the kids...
Kat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2010, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
Michael may not even look like Mike at this point. He has had time to rest and recover, but he has also had time to do whatever plastic surgery he wanted.... There is always the posibility he could have it done and move into a regular house in a regular neighborhood, and just live a regular life.... anyone know if the Jackson's have any new neighbors? LOL I am sure he would have moved close to the kids...
Kat

While that is an interesting theory, it would've been impossible for him to have more plastic surgery and no one recognize him or report it already. But you are right wherever he is he's had time to rest, recover, and what we know as Michael Jackson(should he return) could look healthier and unrecognizable to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2010, 10:45:54 AM
MJsForever wrote:
Kat

While that is an interesting theory, it would've been impossible for him to have more plastic surgery and no one recognize him or report it already. But you are right wherever he is he's had time to rest, recover, and what we know as Michael Jackson(should he return) could look healthier and unrecognizable to us.TrueBeLIEver1981

quite interrsting in deed! But I'd like to be able to recognize MJ just to be sure to "follow" the right person. If MJ has to show us some kind of "Way" it will help !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 10:45:15 PM
How do we get people to see the truth? I try to explain to people that there is more proof suggesting that he's alive and not dead. People look at me like I'm crazy and that it's just a fantasy world that we're living in.

One thing I wanted to share is I was at Rite Aid and they had some MJ documentaries/cds that I purchased and the cashier looked at them, then looked at me and said "You know, there are people who believe he faked his death."

She was pretty attractive so I didn't want to go into a rant or get into a conversation that could make me look out there, so I asked her "Well, what do you think?"

She said "Well, I think he died. But I have been wrong before and I may be wrong now. Who knows."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 03, 2010, 10:48:03 PM
Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
How do we get people to see the truth? I try to explain to people that there is more proof suggesting that he's alive and not dead. People look at me like I'm crazy and that it's just a fantasy world that we're living in.

One thing I wanted to share is I was at Rite Aid and they had some MJ documentaries/cds that I purchased and the cashier looked at them, then looked at me and said "You know, there are people who believe he faked his death."

She was pretty attractive so I didn't want to go into a rant or get into a conversation that could make me look out there, so I asked her "Well, what do you think?"

She said "Well, I think he died. But I have been wrong before and I may be wrong now. Who knows."

so what did you think of the documentaries?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 03, 2010, 10:58:06 PM
They're pretty interesting to say the least. However, I don't know what to believe when it comes to these documentaries. They're suggesting that it's crazy to think MJ would fake his death. One of the documentaries is called "What Killed The King of Pop?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions