Michael Coming Back Sooner To Help Haiti?

• 27 Replies

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

Re: Michael Coming Back Sooner To Help Haiti?

• on: January 17, 2010, 11:02:52 AM
I make a donation to these people in Haiti I think if everybody something gives then is already helped of this poor person
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Angelica

• Hoaxer

• on: January 17, 2010, 05:00:12 PM
Hello Friends!
I Kardecista, and yesterday we were discussing about this situation in Haiti.
Situations like these are called collective tragedy, unfortunately these people are going through this but part of their karma.
Surely some will be against what I say, but look at an example: In some cases critical collapse, has left people with life, Zilda Arns creator of pastoral children and elderly, had just made a speech, he went to the priest, he she chose a different door, he is alive it does not ...
It is very good help, it makes us grow increasingly spiritual evolutionary scale, but friends of the charity is not only with material goods.
Of course they are very important moment for the people is nothing, but along with this we pray, especially for those who have been, and however difficult it may seem, by those who were, believe it was a whole family and it was was only the youngest boy of 7 or 9 years.
I would say that the Game Player inadvertently guessed, for the children of Michael Jackson donated a sum of $ 3 million, I read a blog that TMZ reported, again it is amazing how she knows everything first.
The children of Michael has authority to do so?
The even more interesting is that this can only be the attitude of Michael, we know very well how this family is, if I had to give something would be much less than this value.
We all know very well that Michael was not stingy in donations and received a prize including a man who did more to charity, so friends this is further proof that Michael lives and handle the whole situation!
Peace and Good!
 :|

Offline Sabrina

• Hoaxer

• on: January 17, 2010, 05:54:38 PM
Quote from: "Alexa_Jackson"
So why aren't we doing anything for the people in Haiti??

Have you all donated something? I personally started a campaign at work and in my neighborhood and collected money, food, blankets, many things for this people, and took them to a place here in Monterrey, Mexico so that they can take them to Haiti, it is not easy or course, but if everybody helps we can help them to survive and stay strong to rebuild their country, I know they can, we should be supporting our brothers in Haiti, I do care about them, let's all pray for them, cooperate with what we can, they need us, let's be there for them.

I am collecting money for Haiti in my school :)
Really I do't know what to think about MJ's return i'm just waiting for a clue

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal