Hi all!
January 15, 2010, 09:59:27 AM
Hi,
I've been reading here for a while and now thought I'd be more active. I'm Linda, 38 years old, have been a fan for around 20 years. I haven't been actively following Michael's life recent years, but he always owns a spot in my heart.
Like so many others, I have been trying to find out about what really happened in June, since June. I've watched a zillion Youtube hoax videos, read some articles. It's been confusing to say the least. I'm not 100% if Michael is dead or alive. I need to see him surface to believe he is 100% alive.
Today, I think this: I like to think that he is alive. He has faked his death because he had to. I don't expect him to return - not that I didn't want to, but I don't think he''ll do it. And I can live with that.
I have interest in nwo, I believe it is "The System" that pretty much runs the western world. I believe 911 was an inside job. I've woken up to all these things several months before Michael's disappearance. I had been watching the rapid change in culture in my small country in Europe - how capitalism and greed for money ruins the lives of everyday people, and I see same things happen simultaneously in other countries as well. So simultaneous it made me think what is going on. Only after that I found out about nwo, and it really connected the dots for me - that's it. This is why I believe in it so firmly. Never mind the history of the Illuminati etc. - I'm not interested. Today only matters. Tomorrow only matters. Something funny is going on in this world, big time.
And I believe that Michael's alleged death is linked to the system. Somehow. They killed Michael or he escaped from it or did this to expose it.

Love, peace, music and hope,
Linda
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hi all!
January 15, 2010, 10:18:19 AM
Hi Linda, aka NightOwl!  Welcome to the forum!  :P   I'm from the US but in the same age range as you...yay!!  Look forward to hearing more from you.  It's been a long, bumpy ride so far so forgive us if any of us appear crazy at times b/c this tends to deplete brain cells at times  :lol:  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions