This is the song  and clip that was played over and over when he "died". The only footage released. It's one of the most complete scenes in the movie and he is dressed up. Now we get a video for it. It's advertisement for the DVD - but it's also carrying a message.
MLK, Freedom, Make your History - all very clever. ;)  It's a major key in this whole thing, I am certain.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Well World Premiere...are they trying to fool around ? I really hope it's shown as a clue because if not they're making fun of us or what ?
I anticipated it would be TII's version ( as in the article they talked only about TII)
but at least I tought they would have added scenes or something like that.
I hope this is a link to MLK's day, I really hope so..because if not this "world premiere" has no sense at all..we've seen it already before,nothing new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OH MY GOSH! did anyone else hear another guy's voice singing "But if Martin Luther was livin'" at 2:07 and think it was weird????? why another voice and could it be of any significance?

and did this also happen in the TII movie? i don't rmb hearing an extra voice there...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks, love his smile at the end !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "JukeBox"
OH MY GOSH! did anyone else hear another guy's voice singing "But if Martin Luther was livin'" at 2:07 and think it was weird????? why another voice and could it be of any significance?

and did this also happen in the TII movie? i don't rmb hearing an extra voice there...

Yeah, one of the backing singers also sings the line, it happens in the movie as well, but it seems clearer in this version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

I really like this clip...looks like an army marching at the sound of TDCAU....would Michael want to do with this song an "army"?? i mean an army against what is wrong..and star change it..we should look into it and analyse the video ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think there is much to analyze in this video...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Solid121"
VH1 ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERES OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S "THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US" MUSIC VIDEO AND 30-MINUTE ORIGINAL SPECIAL, "ALL ACCESS: MAKING 'MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT'"

"They Don't Really Care About Us" Music Video Premieres on VH1 and VH1.com Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm*

"All Access: Making 'Michael Jackson's This is It'" Premieres Saturday, January 23rd at 10pm*

NEW YORK, Jan. 15 -- VH1 and VH1.com will air the exclusive world premiere of Michael Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us" music video on Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm.* On Saturday, January 23rd at 10pm,* VH1 will also exclusively premiere a new 30-minute original special, "All Access: Making 'Michael Jackson's This Is It,'" including never-before-seen footage from the concert rehearsal.

The 30-minute special will take viewers behind the scenes of the making of "Michael Jackson's This Is It" tour prior to his untimely passing. The special, taken from footage from the critically acclaimed film "Michael Jackson's This Is It," will also include additional new content not previously seen in the blockbuster film. The special and music video premieres mark the first time that significant footage from the film will be broadcast on television. Both premieres will be simulcast on VH1, VH1 Classic, and Palladia.

"'Michael Jackson's This Is It' captured the imagination of a huge worldwide audience and reminded us all of his musical genius," said Ben Zurier, Executive Vice President, Program Strategy, VH1, VH1 Classic & Palladia. "Viewers come to VH1 for their favorite music, and we are proud to present this inside look at the amazing 'This Is It' stage show that was being planned, as well as a brand new video that will be eagerly received by fans of the 'King of Pop.'"

MTV Networks (a division of Viacom ( VIA, VIA.B), acquired the exclusive United States television rights to air "Michael Jackson's This Is It" beginning in 2011. In raw and candid detail, "Michael Jackson's This Is It" is the last documentation of Michael Jackson at work, capturing the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, creative genius and great artist at work. One of the best reviewed films of the year, "Michael Jackson's This Is It" has reached over $250 million in box office receipts worldwide. Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega and Paul Gongaware are producers. Executive producers are John Branca and John McClain.

The film is being distributed worldwide by Sony Pictures Releasing. "Michael Jackson's This Is It" will be released by Sony Pictures Entertainment on DVD on Tuesday, January 26, 2010.

*all times ET/PT

Is this a new video for TDRCAU? Is it the live version from the concert or is it a re-release of one of the two old versions?
I tried to find this in my area but couln't find it , did anyone tape it , please post it , thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions