mehereTopic starter

This is from PerezHilton.com  I can perhaps see why they didn't spend the holidays with the grandmother.  But not all family members are Jehovah's Witnesses.  You mean to tell me they could not go to one of family's houses during Christmas.  Friends over family???  How very odd don't you think?  I can almost bet either Michael was there and/or somehow involved in the planning.  

===begin perezhilton item===========
This doesn't make much sense. Or does it?
Turns out things aren't what they seem over at the Jackson household.
In fact, Michael Jackson's kids didn't even spend the holidays with their grandmother and legal guardian, Katherine Jackson.
Instead, Prince, Paris, and "Blanket" spent Christmas and New Year's with some family friends all arranged by their nanny Grace Rwaramba.
Turns out though the reason was because Katherine is a Jehovah's Witness and doesn't celebrate holidays.
Says a source about their visit, “They were extremely happy and they had a great time. It wasn’t a big deal Christmas with elaborate gifts. It was very humble.”
Adding, “They seemed fine, well adjusted, they’re doing their school work. They don’t talk about Michael’s death but they do mention him.”
Let's hope they're getting counseling. We have a feeling they're going to need it
======end======
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmmm.....   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well they would spend Christmas with daddy...don't you think :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Well they would spend Christmas with daddy...don't you think :D

Oh yeah! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just read this on Perez's site and it made me believe they definately spent the holidays with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

I agree with you Annie,
  I bet they spent their Christmas with Michael especially if it was setup by Nanny Grace. I am thankful they had a nice time. It appears that MJ is coming into the knowledge of knowing what real family time is supposed to be. It's never about elaborate gifts. I am thankful that he's growing in wisdom. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OH WOW :o  not,i spent the holidays with my friends too,you dont always have to spend them with family..maybe Michael was there maybe not...does it really matter?i dont think its a big deal they spent the holidays with friends....and just because doesnt mean MJ was with them...like really,but it would be nice if he was :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Quote from: "EternalBliss"
OH WOW :o  not,i spent the holidays with my friends too,you dont always have to spend them with family..maybe Michael was there maybe not...does it really matter?i dont think its a big deal they spent the holidays with friends....and just because doesnt mean MJ was with them...like really,but it would be nice if he was :D

If Mj really is dead... do you not think it is a bit cruel of Katherine to oust them during Xmas??  I know it is against her religion, but MJ celebrated this with his kids...  and these 3 children have had to deal with the shock death of their father and then to have Xmas away from the family when they are still grieving and adjusting!!!!!   I mean, come on.. that seems heartless to me.   Could Katherine not put aside her personal beliefs for just one Xmas for the sake of her three heartbroken, lost and grieving grandchildren??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If Mj really is dead... do you not think it is a bit cruel of Katherine to oust them during Xmas??  I know it is against her religion, but MJ celebrated this with his kids...  and these 3 children have had to deal with the shock death of their father and then to have Xmas away from the family when they are still grieving and adjusting!!!!!   I mean, come on.. that seems heartless to me.   Could Katherine not put aside her personal beliefs for just one Xmas for the sake of her three heartbroken, lost and grieving grandchildren??
Yes, I thought the same as you... if he's really dead it's a bit sad to think that they were not able to spend their first Xmas without their father with their family. Maybe it wasn't sad for them, IDK. I really hope the hoax theory is the right option, and in this case they had a good reason to go to friends' house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, there is really no reason for the children to talk about MJ when they are talking with him.  I say they spent the holidays together too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mehereTopic starter

Quote from: "Lou"
Yes, I thought the same as you... if he's really dead it's a bit sad to think that they were not able to spend their first Xmas without their father with their family. Maybe it wasn't sad for them, IDK. I really hope the hoax theory is the right option, and in this case they had a good reason to go to friends' house.

Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would give my left eyetooth to  know who are these family friends...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope the kids were with their father.   :D

But I just wanted to add that as a caregiver to children, I wouldn't think that Katherine would "oust" them during Christmas.  I respect her for holding strong to her religious beliefs and, to me, it would teach the children to stand firm in what you believe in.  I would expect that ***IF*** MJ weren't there, that the children would be given the choice to spend that time with her(not celebrating), or with others who do celebrate.

I'm not a Jehova's Witness, but I do take religion and spiritual beliefs very seriously.  And if Katherine believes that she's going against God by celebrating Christmas, then it's not a simple "personal belief" that she should put aside - for anyone.  It's about her relationship with God.  And again, I respect her for that whether I agree with her beliefs or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"

I hope the kids were with their father.   :D

But I just wanted to add that as a caregiver to children, I wouldn't think that Katherine would "oust" them during Christmas.  I respect her for holding strong to her religious beliefs and, to me, it would teach the children to stand firm in what you believe in.  I would expect that ***IF*** MJ weren't there, that the children would be given the choice to spend that time with her(not celebrating), or with others who do celebrate.

I'm not a Jehova's Witness, but I do take religion and spiritual beliefs very seriously.  And if Katherine believes that she's going against God by celebrating Christmas, then it's not a simple "personal belief" that she should put aside - for anyone.  It's about her relationship with God.  And again, I respect her for that whether I agree with her beliefs or not.

I agree with you. IF MJ is dead, it is very likely that the children were simply given a choice of how they'd like to spend the holidays. Katherine knows that MJ always celebrated Christmas with and for the kids, but since she doesn't, she could just as easily have asked them how they wanted to spend the holidays. And then Grace could have arranged everything based on their wishes.  And hey, if he's a live, it's no mystery: they spent it with him.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

I came across this article
Michael Jackson’s Kids Spent Christmas With Surrogate FamilyBy: Roger Friedman   //   Wednesday January 13, 2010
I can tell you something now that I knew a couple of weeks ago: Michael Jackson’s three kids didn’t spend the holidays with the Jackson family at their Hayvenhurst Rd home in Encino, California.

Even though Michael’s mother, Katherine Jackson, has custody of Prince, Paris and “Blanket,” the three kids weren’t with her on Christmas or New Year’s.

Instead, nanny Grace Rwaramba arranged to take the kids for an extended visit with family friends. This is contrary to reported stories that the three were with their aunt, Janet Jackson, in New York. That was a decoy story. It’s amazing how every blog from Perez Hilton to the most insignificant picked up that story on Christmas Eve and ran it without checking a single fact. Imagine what that means for other celeb blog “exclusives.”

“They were extremely happy and they had a great time,” says a source of the no-Jackson holiday. “It wasn’t a big deal Christmas with elaborate gifts. It was very humble.”

The reason? Katherine Jackson, a Jehovah’s Witness, doesn’t celebrate holidays. If the kids had remained with her in Encino, they would have been deprived, a source says, of their annual Christmas celebration. Katherine, they say, was wise enough to sign off on the visit, and allowed Rwaramba to make the arrangements.

And the word on the kids? “They seemed fine, well adjusted, they’re doing their school work. They don’t talk about Michael’s death but they do mention him.”

and comments on what this person says
A few days ago, a Twitter user named “MeliCast96? mentioned that her mother saw them @ LAX coming from NY:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (2:06 PM Jan 6th)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (2:07 PM Jan 6th)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (6:55 PM Jan 6th)

She posted copies of their receipts here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions