Ok, let's start with the common/usual sentences:

- I love you sooo much
- I miss you very very much
- You are my life
- Please come back soon
-...and so on...

Well, now let's go with the letter itself

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

You said that you'd like to know each one of us (You don't know how much WE'd like to meet you)
But above of this, let me present and telling you somenthing about me

My name's Francesca, I'm 33 and I'm Italian

the first time I heard you singing was when I was 12. I remember it like it was just yesterday.
I was at my friend's home, and the tape recorder in her room was playing "Man in the Mirror". I suddenly fell in love with your voice. I asked my friend "Who's singing?" and she answered "It's Michael Jackson!" My espression was like so ->  :o

Time after I saw some of your pictures on teen magazines...and my love for you grew.
Then I saw you dancing on mtv and my love grew more.

Years passed...

"Mummy? Daddy? Can I go to Michael's concert?"
"No"
"But it's not far from here!"
"We said No! You'r too young and it's dangerous" (well yes... was the Dangerous tour... hahahhha  :lol: ...ehm... ok... go on)
"But we'r going with Erika's father! Not alone!"
"NO! You'r too young, it's expensive and bla bla bla..."
....ok... no way  :cry:

Fortunally I could watch it on TV with my friend
Was the first time I saw you... ehm.. live. My love grew much more.

The "She's out of my life" part:
the blonde girl was taken on the stage with you and she hugged you while you were singing that wonderful song.
"What would you do if you were her?" I asked to my friend
"I don't know... but for sure I'd touch his back"
 :shock: ...oh... well... I was agree.... ehm... you know, we were teen, young and... ok... no excuses...  :?

...I don't tell you what we said watching the HIStory Tour.....  :roll:

During the years I started to love you as a man, not only as a pop star.
I've never believed what media said about you, but I din't have possibility to inform belonging tabloids.
Then internet arrived and some years later arrived even at my home.
I started study your life, watching you moves, your speeches (I love Youtube), listening the opinions of other fans and so on...
Now I completely and totally ADORE you.

Since I was teen my biggest dream wasn't merry you (like the 99% of your female fans), but was to be your close friend.
Talking to you about everything: weather, love, life, people etc... like normal people who are friends.
The other biggest dream was working for you. When I was young I dreamed to dance and sing with you on the stage or in a studio. Now is different. I'd like to do anything for you even peeling potatoes, just for having the possibility to see you often and talk to you.
One of my friend (a wise guy) one time told me that friendship is based on knowledge: if you have somenthing to teach each other, then it could be a good friendship.
I think you have many things to teach me, and maybe I have something to teach you.
Every day I dream to talk to you face to face, laughting and playing together: you, me, your girlfriend, my husband, your children...
..ah what a dream! But it's just a dream.

Wow I wrote too much!
Thank you for reading, and for patience :)

I hope you'r healthy and you understand how much your fans love you. ...I'm sure you know it yet ;)
We all miss you... you know it too...

I hope you enjoy our Army of L.O.V.E., we'r trying to spread the Love and the Truth all around the World. We're trying to Healing and Changing the World.
You gave us the strength to do it.

Thank you very much.

L.O.V.E.

Francesca

P.S. "Just call my name, and I'll be there..."
well... ehm... no... I have no money to travel  :? ...so... ehm... it's the same if "I call your name and you'll be here..."?

Michael?!?!???!

Hahahahah! ok sorry... I'm a little bit crazy...  :lol:

KISSES XXX
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]§°°MJ Franz°°§[/size]
°°Always by Your Side My KING°°

simon

Re: Michael, my Love...
January 13, 2010, 05:15:36 PM
Dear Michael,
Francesca is a very nice person, a friend of mine, and a very very very good fan.
I met her thanks to you, we saw together TII movie, we have long phone calls speaking about you, just about you, and a lot text messages every day.
She was the first person who showed me the light after the dark, who told me that there was the "B" option about your death matter. She always comforts me when I miss you too much and I fell sad. She's very smart, very fun, a real believer and soldier in the ARMY of L.O.V.E.
you are very lucky to have fans like her.

she has only one fault: she smokes too much. please, mike, tell her stop smoking, she'll listening to you!for sure she will!
And I know one thing: she'll kill me when she'll read this message!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

we are with you in every possible way, because we love you so much.

Kisses from two italian girls

simon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done If we raise our voice as one

Re: Michael, my Love...
January 15, 2010, 07:06:35 AM
Simoooooooooo!!!!
You're soooooooooo sweeet!!!!
I Love You!
Smackkkkkkkk!!!

Quote from: "simon"
Dear Michael,
Francesca is a very nice person, a friend of mine, and a very very very good fan.
I met her thanks to you, we saw together TII movie, we have long phone calls speaking about you, just about you, and a lot text messages every day.
She was the first person who showed me the light after the dark, who told me that there was the "B" option about your death matter. She always comforts me when I miss you too much and I fell sad. She's very smart, very fun, a real believer and soldier in the ARMY of L.O.V.E.
you are very lucky to have fans like her.

she has only one fault: she smokes too much. please, mike, tell her stop smoking, she'll listening to you!for sure she will!
And I know one thing: she'll kill me when she'll read this message!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

we are with you in every possible way, because we love you so much.

Kisses from two italian girls

simon

You're right...  :twisted:
Ok...well maybe I'll dont kill you, just because you have a gif of the Making of Stranger in Moscow as your signature, and you know how much I love it!!
By the way... that's my ONLY fault... I'm perfect! ...ehm...  :roll:

Michael don't trust her, I'm just a normal fan as other millions...
She's better than me, she reads all the forums about you (even that ones where hate believers). Every night she writes me an email showing the news about that hoax.
She works hard, but she spends all her free time searching for news about you.

I just follow the Italian MJBelievers forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and our MySpace You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She follows this site and another couple of forums.

If you will come to Venice one day, we can take you around this wonderful city! Showing this or that... having a little travel on "gondola"... showing the tipical artifacts of the place like Murano glasses, or masks and so on...

Michael... you know, we miss you very much.
We hope you'll come back soon.
We need a guide for our Army. Yes TS is wonderful, but you talking directly to us... I think it could be the best!
Vitamine M will give us more strength that no one can immagine!!!

We love you!

Francesca
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions