The 1st Road To Hope.....
January 15, 2010, 07:19:30 PM
is disappointment.

Yes, there has been times where we have all hoped, but have became disappointed that he hasn't showed.
Now like TS said, he delayed his " Return " because he felt we were not ready. Many think and feel that he means we were not ready for his "Return", but in actual fact, we were not ready or capable to understand the message he has given us. Now many people say, Well if your losing faith about the hoax then your not a true fan, but surely you people must understand that when some of us begin to lose faith, it is simply a showing of emotion, our body and minds are not immune to having feelings, and we all know that from having to watch Michael get crucified by the media, and i know we will never begin to fatham what he had to go through.

But some people must understand that like i said, people do have a emotions and yes people do often question the hoax, and i myself have done so once. i have been with this hoax since MJHD. Infact i am Henda11 a former moderator on MJHD. So please people if people show there emotions and feel he really may be gone, then please just accept that they are having a bad day, because surely you must understand how they feel when they see something that may make them think that he has actually passed. You shouldn't ridicule them for having emotions, you should be supporting them, showing them L.O.V.E.

I remember on MJHD, i was told as a moderator that all illuminati threads had to be stopped etc...and it pained me, it really did. If any of you noticed, within the last 2 weeks in which MJHD began to rip away the illuminati threads i began to stop moderator or deleting posts all together. And i admit at 1st i was skeptical on the illuminati as i had heard of it but never really looked into until i forced myself to about 4 months ago.

And another thing, we need to stop the mindless bickering and arguing over complete stupidity which is complete uncalled for or needed on this forum. We are here for a reason, and you all know what that reason is, and it is to understand his message, and show him you understand, and when he feels that we understand his message fully then he will reward us.

We are a family, and a big one at that, we don't need to argue. And unfortunately i see it on here on almost a daily basis when people disagree with what someone posts. I mean why can't you just sit there, respect someones opinion because i sure as hell know that if someone dissed your post you would be hurt and angry, and that is how others feel when people ridicule them and pick them apart for posting something that some of you didn't like, i mean come on!!!, haven't any of you who ridicule others for what they post learned anything from Michael?, Just show love, don't be mad, for it is only a person opinion on what they think.

Like i said, it is about time stepped up, swept all this argumentative mentality under the carpet(only a minority), and begin to come together, for our sake, for the worlds sake, for our childrens sake and for Michaels sake.

He needs us, We need him and the world needs him, regardless of whether your a fan or not, the good he does to this world is inspiring.

Keep the peace, Keep the love.

Jamie aka Henda11/Truthbetold
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The 1st Road To Hope.....
January 15, 2010, 08:40:48 PM
This was beautiful. I am speechless. I am a writer and love inspiring words..it has been so tiring lately I just quit trying. Thanks for your stand point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 15, 2010, 08:43:37 PM
I'll be he was going to start giving us clues or even return and then the big Hatian earthquake happened and he didn't want to take needed attention away from them.

I think we need to lower our expectations so that we dont keep getting hurt when these so called predictions don't come thru.  This way, we will all just be that much more surprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 09:47:51 PM
So well said, Jamie !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 15, 2010, 09:57:26 PM
Well said Truthbetold!! I agree with you 100%. We need to stop all the bickering and we need to band together to let Michael know that we understand his "MESSAGE" How or when he will come back is secondary and I'm sure that Michael wants his Message to be the focus, not his return. The longer people keep on fighting about things that don't really matter in the big picture, the longer we delay his return...its that simple! How are we going to get the world to listen to Michael's message if we can't even get his message across to everyone on this forum? We need to show Michael that we understand before he will come back to us, so lets unite together and stay on course...the petty fighting is getting you nowhere fast! It's all for L.O.V.E!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 15, 2010, 10:11:09 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Well said Truthbetold!! I agree with you 100%. We need to stop all the bickering and we need to band together to let Michael know that we understand his "MESSAGE" How or when he will come back is secondary and I'm sure that Michael wants his Message to be the focus, not his return. The longer people keep on fighting about things that don't really matter in the big picture, the longer we delay his return...its that simple! How are we going to get the world to listen to Michael's message if we can't even get his message across to everyone on this forum? We need to show Michael that we understand before he will come back to us, so lets unite together and stay on course...the petty fighting is getting you nowhere fast! It's all for L.O.V.E!! :)

Very well said!!

@truthbetold

Same for you, well said.

I have been trying to say this for a while now in different threads so I am 100% with you.

The other reason I always give, to people who dismiss too quickly some theories or opinions that are a little more out there, is that we need to think out of the box. IMO MIchael was not a simpleton!! He thought everything right down to every detail through. Therefor I think we need to consider every avenue put out there by all members. Of course some theories are not really hard to eliminate but all opinions must be at least respected.  It's like a huge brain storm going on here and that's good!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 10:20:14 PM
If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children. :) L.O.V.E. each other we are family. Great post sweetie. Hugs** :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 15, 2010, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

Amen, Well-said! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

January 15, 2010, 11:31:42 PM
I am so relieved to hear others with a mature, Michael-oriented way of thinking.  Lately, I've doubted whether or not I should continue as a member b/c so much arguing and nasty, petty, immature comments.  Regardless of our age, we all really need to be as mature, open-minded, loving, supportive and caring to one another.  I know for many people that may not come naturally (my husband is one of those people...I'm always repeating "just be nice") so if it doesn't come natural to be that way, simply think of how Michael would react towards any of us.  He may not always agree but I'm certain he would approach every situation/discussion/person kindly.  We need to remember, this may be a virtual environment but there's a person behind every comment....a real LIVE person with feelings, emotions and the same reason for being here as you.  This is NOT about being right/wrong, winning a contest so belittling others should not exist here.  We should be recognized as "The LOVE Forum" where newcomers can literally feel Michael's love through us, even if it's only online.  (If this weren't virtual, I'd insist on a group hug right now....and I'm NOT one of those mushy, lovey-dovey sorta people but enough is enough!)

I hope not to offend anyone as I'm pretty sure we are all literally exhausted from this investigative process so let's just "chin up,"  "pull our manners out of our pockets" and continue.  We are all amazingly intelligent people here and should be proud we've recognized Michael and all his clues.  Remember, we came together across the entire globe for one mission and if we stick together I believe we can figure out just about anything...and I want Michael to feel that way about us should he cross our path....don't you agree?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions