No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 15, 2010, 12:06:36 AM
HAARP AND THE STRANGE SPIRAL LIGHTS OVER NORWAY

[youtube:rshin498]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFxuuBwAwM[/youtube:rshin498]

The media tries to tell us that this was a failed Russian missile test and the rocket exploded. The Russians say the did not test a missile/rocket. They neglect to tell you of the HAARP Facility nearby. It is time to open your eyes, you are being lied to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

January 15, 2010, 12:33:44 AM
I am so glad someone else knows about this here.  I forget how many of these electromagnetic wave grids exist across the world, but there are several.  And if anyone has watched Jesse Ventura on TruTV... he went to the Alaska HAARP site and was turned down for entrance, so he interviewed some of the locals and very few would talk like they were scared to say anything.  One talked in disguise.  And the other locations across the world all have US military there.  These grids can also knock out satellites and at lower range can affect the human brain.  This is the first thing I thought of when Haiti happened.  And yes, Obama is not what he seems.  In fact, the day of MJ Memorial which was on all day on TV... Mr. Obama was meeting in Vatican on NWO business.  Never mentioned that one anywhere.  Is GH involved in NWO then?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

January 15, 2010, 03:28:44 AM
@misha86
 you're right. What Global Warming ????
With the false documents of NASA ????  Most of the scients in the institutions work for them!!!
NASA has touched  their archives to mislead the people !!! (too much to post it here).
Don't we see the Europe buried by the snow !!
Many indepentent researchers beleive that Earth is actually getting in an ice-cold era
(sorry for my english ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 11:04:01 AM
Despite the fact that I was the OP of this thread, I think it's irresponsible to question the work of those good scientists who burn their eyelashes investigating how our comfortable lifestyles affects our Earth.  Yes, we all enjoy the benefits of advanced technologies, but  how many more trees, mountains and the beauty of our home  do we have to sacrifice because we cant get enough of malls and urban areas?  I think this is what MJ was trying to tell us on Earth song.  

Yes, possibly it is the governments fault because they don't control the unnecessary deforestation and pollution.  It's all about making a lot of cash.  But again I don't expect the government to do something about it.  With this in mind,  I am not about to blame  electromagnetic waves, the government or secret societies about what is causing the crazy climate on Earth. Who was responsible for earthquakes, ice-cold eras, and natural disasters before HAARP or the Illuminati existed?  

OK Lets say that you are right, lets say it is a group of people who are planning to depopulate the world? Who is behind all of this?  The governments? or individual groups?

P.S. - My intentions on this thread was only to understand why  Midnightmlk had written about significant changes in Haiti before the disaster. This went some other place, and after much thought I think it was just coincidence...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 11:36:29 AM
I think we're not in the right place to make such a serious discusion.
Of course I agree with you that we the people have a great portion of responsibility to all this mess of our planet but don't you think that , the goverments, powerful people , leading the crowds to this direction ?
Ignorance and uneducation only makes things worst.
About the scientists,  when they work for companies or organizations sponsored by the global elite , how many of them do you think that have the gutts to say something different from what their bosses want ?
Anyway, our start was from a different subject but we are all here to share our thoughts !! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 12:10:55 PM
Quote from: "KINGdom52"
I think we're not in the right place to make such a serious discusion.
Of course I agree with you that we the people have a great portion of responsibility to all this mess of our planet but don't you think that , the goverments, powerful people , leading the crowds to this direction ?
Ignorance and uneducation only makes things worst.
About the scientists,  when they work for companies or organizations sponsored by the global elite , how many of them do you think that have the gutts to say something different from what their bosses want ?
Anyway, our start was from a different subject but we are all here to share our thoughts !! 8-)

Yes, I understand we are here to share thoughts, and I appreciate everyone's concern. You show you care and are warning all about what you believe is true, and thats ok.  Now I have a real concern...If the governments are leading the crowds toward destruction...then what are we to do? How can we fight?  It is the people who go and vote and elect our governments!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 15, 2010, 12:23:16 PM
All of this Illuminati and NWO talk is causing deep fear and hysteria. This is not the work of GOD! We are not to fear anything but GOD right??!?! Don't fall prey to the hype and hysteria of this illuminati stuff whether it's real or not. TRUST in GOD and do the best you can in loving one another and helping each other in whatever way (big or small) that you can. NO MORE FEAR!!!!! I love you all and GOD bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 12:42:20 PM
@mjthelegendlives
That's what I mean when I say we have a lot of responsibility about what's going on.
Yes we, the people are who votes and elect their govs but only after a very well planned  brain wash. Trust me , this has been happened sooo many years now and with such a method and
an extemely scientific way !! So we THINK that we choose but the chose has already been
for us  ! I know it sounds terrible !!
Then what can we do ??
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!
Only when we find out the hidden truth and come one step closer to the KNOWLEDGE will be able to make our own choices !
But knowledge without love for eachother , for Mother Earth , for our planet is just useless !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 01:59:58 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I know one thing for sure and that is that this was not a natural earthquake, HAARP is behind the Haiti Earthquake. :x

How do you know?

Who or what is HAARP???

What' about that:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Expecting the unexpected. BeLIEving the unbelievable. Thinking the unthinkable.

January 15, 2010, 02:02:40 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Despite the fact that I was the OP of this thread, I think it's irresponsible to question the work of those good scientists who burn their eyelashes investigating how our comfortable lifestyles affects our Earth.  Yes, we all enjoy the benefits of advanced technologies, but  how many more trees, mountains and the beauty of our home  do we have to sacrifice because we cant get enough of malls and urban areas?  I think this is what MJ was trying to tell us on Earth song.

He also said don't wait for the government also  

Yes, possibly it is the governments fault because they don't control the unnecessary deforestation and pollution.  It's all about making a lot of cash.  But again I don't expect the government to do something about it.  With this in mind,  I am not about to blame  electromagnetic waves, the government or secret societies about what is causing the crazy climate on Earth. Who was responsible for earthquakes, ice-cold eras, and natural disasters before HAARP or the Illuminati existed?  

Noone is saying that there isn't natural disaster BUT what we are saying is that this one was not...just like how they spoke about the earthquake there months before, now there already talking about californias next big quake...why would they think were next? Because its in the plans...there are no coincedents, they always give warnings.......think katrina, the hurricane was not that big yet they told every1 to leave...why?because they had bigger plans

OK Lets say that you are right, lets say it is a group of people who are planning to depopulate the world? Who is behind all of this?  The governments? or individual groups?
Governements,world leader,wealhy elites

P.S. - My intentions on this thread was only to understand why  Midnightmlk had written about significant changes in Haiti before the disaster. This went some other place, and after much thought I think it was just coincidence...  :roll:

I brung up haarp because some think he is mike, well the elites inform others of there plans ahead of time, that could have been why they knew so it really didn't go to another place,this could be the answer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 02:34:19 PM
HAARP means :
High frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

Who's bipolar Gary ?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 16, 2010, 12:42:14 PM
I don't have a Twitter account. Has anyone contacted her to ask her what she knows about MJ and why she tried to contact Janet on December? Maybe she answers, who knows?? What do you think? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 01:24:31 PM
For all the Awakened Posters here, forgive me 'preaching to the choir' as you guys will already have this.
For all you dear trusting souls who believe that 'natural disasters' are just that, here's a google/search engine checklist for you, which i sincerely hope will give you food for thought:

1) H.A.A.R.P
2) Montauk/Montauk Project
3) Project Bluebeam
4) Nikola Tesla
5) The Philadlephia Experiment

The world is not as cosy and fluffy as we'd like to think. BUT, knowledge is power-and hope.
G
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions