Re: Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 14, 2010, 12:00:54 AM
BTW I was watching CNN last night and there awas an article that they showed was written back in Oct/Nov of 2009 where a scientist predicted Haiti being hit with a Earthquake but he predicted it would be 7.8 (it was 7.0). SO MAYBE this is what she was referring to back in Nov. Just an FYI
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

January 14, 2010, 12:14:31 AM
Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
BTW I was watching CNN last night and there awas an article that they showed was written back in Oct/Nov of 2009 where a scientist predicted Haiti being hit with a Earthquake but he predicted it would be 7.8 (it was 7.0). SO MAYBE this is what she was referring to back in Nov. Just an FYI
maybe it was a warning, not a prediction..there are 2 magazines with the words earthquake on the cover..again watch the video i posted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 10:41:50 AM
GH maybe something else not a person but:

Global Hoax
Government Hand

Don't want to beLIEve in those things (like world government) but i think they do exist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

January 14, 2010, 10:54:42 AM
I am not clear of how HAARP has anything to do with earthquakes, climates or the weather.  It's like the whole world is under conspiracy...Can this be really true?  

About psychics...well to sustain my argument the only proof I could use is the Bible, but some are "atheists" and would say it is not a valid proof, yet I have to say even if you think it isn't the word of an Almighty God...at least it can be used as a history book.  And, yes, that history book has references to predictions and psychic events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 11:22:30 AM
I looked for a CNN report like the one JENNYAPPLEHEAD mentioned she saw on tv the other night, but this is all I came up with: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know if it's the same story though, because this one says the scientists came out in 2008 with their concerns, and it also says that it's been warned about for years.

(CNN) -- Scientists have warned for years that the island of Hispaniola, which Haiti shares with the Dominican Republic, was at risk for a major earthquake.

Five scientists presented a paper during the 18th Caribbean Geological Conference in March 2008 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, stating that a fault zone on the south side of the island posed "a major seismic hazard."

So, according to this article at least, it doesn't look like they ever had any idea WHEN it might happen... just that it was a risk. I'll keep looking though.

I did watch the HAARP video too and at this point all I can really do is throw up my hands and say I don't know. Natural disasters do occur naturally... but I suppose it's possible that sometimes they're "encouraged" a little.

Thanks Ninanina for responding to me about anybody ever having contact with midnightmlk  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

January 14, 2010, 12:18:27 PM
My thing is this..yes there are natural earthquakes but who is to say that they didn't make this way worse then it could have been naturally?

For example katrina, everyone knew she was coming but would that many people have died if they didn't break the levies and flood the whole city?and leave the "refugees" to die for days?

Both involved poor black people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 12:20:14 PM
My thing is this..yes there are natural earthquakes but who is to say that they didn't make this way worse then it could have been naturally?

For example katrina, everyone knew she was coming but would that many people have died if they didn't break the levies and flood the whole city?and leave the "refugees" to die for days?

Both involved poor black people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 14, 2010, 01:36:27 PM
Ok, so how is this the same midnightmlk who was posting about GH and MJ before June 25th? This account shows tweets beginning on November 22nd 2009. The original midnightmlk account was "twitter.com/midnightmlk" not truthofitall! And that account was closed after it started getting a lot of attention, I believe it was in either September or October. I saved all of their tweets in screenshots. Can someone explain this? If not, then this person is an imposter trying to get fame off midnightmlk's name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 01:39:32 PM
I know one thing for sure and that is that this was not a natural earthquake, HAARP is behind the Haiti Earthquake. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 01:45:34 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I know one thing for sure and that is that this was not a natural earthquake, HAARP is behind the Haiti Earthquake. :x

How do you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 01:49:52 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
Ok, so how is this the same midnightmlk who was posting about GH and MJ before June 25th? This account shows tweets beginning on November 22nd 2009. The original midnightmlk account was "twitter.com/midnightmlk" not truthofitall! And that account was closed after it started getting a lot of attention, I believe it was in either September or October. I saved all of their tweets in screenshots. Can someone explain this? If not, then this person is an imposter trying to get fame off midnightmlk's name.

I really dont know, Wilds.  But someone posted her twitter account somewhere in the forum.  I've been reading her tweets and they are very similar to those of the original Midnightmlk's tweets.  Thetruthofitall mentions GH and is trying to contact Janet also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 01:50:08 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

How do you know?

Because HAARP was behind the Tsunami too, the US Goverment that we all know are involved with the New World Order they gave a order to HAARP it's called DEPOPULATION, Look at how many people have died already we all know for the people who believe in the New World Order and Illuminati stuff like I do that they want to bring down the population to 500 million people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 01:58:59 PM
The world is overpopulated.  This doesn't mean that I believe or am in favor of  a massive depopulation plan or conspiracy that involves genocide, but what I do believe is that something has to be done.  If this HAARP conspiracy plan is true, well its easier for them, because it may cost them less money than birth control. And its just a horrible thing to do.   Are there any countries that are controlling their population right now?  I heard China was at some point, but I really don't know now.

I know nothing about  HAARP either, but would like to know what is it? And why is the US always behind a conspiracy theory?  It's almost apocalyptic.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 02:02:49 PM
I do believe there is a New World Order agenda being pushed by certain powerful people... but how do you know that this particular instance was their or anyone's doing? I thought maybe you had some info about it.

Just because there are people causing trouble doesn't mean that all trouble is caused by them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 14, 2010, 02:04:54 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
I do believe there is a New World Order agenda being pushed by certain powerful people... but how do you know that this particular instance was their or anyone's doing? I thought maybe you had some info about it.

Just because there are people causing trouble doesn't mean that all trouble is caused by them.

I don't know for sure I have no proof but there are alot of people who believe this, the New World Order didn't get their way to Depopulate the people through the Climate Summit which the New World Order wasn't happy with, so they are doing it through HAARP now but that is what I believe, there is just something that isn't right about all this. I'm looking for some information.

Here is a good video:
[youtube:3r07lmdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI[/youtube:3r07lmdw]

This is what the user said:
Government caused the 7.0 EarthQuake in Haiti
Ask your self why haiti, Haiti is a independent black nation, a threat to american imperialism, defeated the colonizers in the past, and has been an enemy to the government control structure for years. Earthquakes are caused by plate tectonics shifting, impossible giving the geographical location of port-u- prince, donate haiti relief effort, spread this video, support You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, in there divine effort to liberate the people. Peace and respect to the human family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions