I think I'm going to take the bold step of posting a thread on non-hoax forums about the NWO, for the all-important cause of spreading awareness. There are very nice people on the MJFC forums, but I wonder if trying in the Maximum Jackson forums would be pointless. After all, look at what they've said on the matter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it would be pointless to try to tell them that MJ is alive- the problem with them is that they assume people mean the conspiracies center only around Michael. Do you think I should at least try to state how important it it that they realize that this is about New World Order? I could always say something like "Whether or not you believe Michael Jackson is dead or alive is up to you, but this is something that concerns all of us, the entire world", right? And I think that basing my post off of TS' posts here would help convince them too.. Or are their minds just too closed?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, i think it's always worth a try!
i also tell people about the things that are going on and yes a lot don't wanna see it, but still, i tell and it's up to them what they do with it.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've been on that site several times and most of them are closed to anything that comes against their view of Michael being gone.  However, there are a select few that are truth seekers and will hear you out.  Just be prepared for more of the first kind of people than the second.  That's okay - they all still love Michael and are showing their support in their own way.  I'm sure Michael has considered them in his plans.  Maybe it is best to test the waters first and see the reaction.  If it goes well then open up more about the NWO.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012