No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Illuminati/Mind Control blog videos
January 13, 2010, 04:55:52 AM
EXCELLENT! THANK YOU!
It's nice to see acceptance of the existence of mind control! Have you read Cathy O'Brian's 'Trance-formation of America'? Excellent book written by a victim that was saved. The world is NOT what it seems.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

January 13, 2010, 12:22:41 PM
Thank you so very much for these videos Mo & Sousa (and whoever else who may have worked on them)!! You did an amazing & informative job! Thanks for helping to open many, many eyes to what is going on around us, also to Michael's trials and pains, and his message of unity through L.O.V.E. :- ))  It's all finally making sense!!  ;- ))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

January 13, 2010, 03:31:52 PM
Chilling video on mind control, but important to understand and accept to be able to react and stop any attempt to manipulate us all.
How long we suffer without knowing and without wanting to know the reality of these things? :roll:
Thanks Souza & Mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

January 14, 2010, 01:52:46 PM
Hi Souza & Mo,

i´ve seen your videos, i´ve read your blog and your posts, but in those last videos i have a question for you.

when was MJ allegedly the victim of Illuminati or Mind Control?, when may MJ had suffered these abuses? since Mike was a child he was performing, firstly with his brothers and after alone, but he was always working tirelessly. He had almost no time to go to school, and his father always was with they.

i understand your theory, but i don´t understand who made this to Mike if his family was with him, perhaps could be someone from his family? but who?

I think that your theory explains some things but not at all, there are much questions which not fit with this.

Pelase, could you explain me these questions?
thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 18, 2010, 03:04:42 PM
While I believe in the Illuminati, I do not believe they played a role in him faking his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 09:42:08 AM
Hey guys,

Just caught something funny while watching an old video of Mike on youtube.  He is performing a free concert in Brunei at the Jerudong Park Garden Amphitheatre.  See video below:

Does anyone else see the pillars of JACHIN and BOAZ?

It is customary, in Lodges of the York Rite, to see a celestial globe on one, and a terrestrial globe on the other.  Here are some other pictures of the site taken by visitors to the park:

Golden Orbs are clearly visible framing the  inner stage area.   Also in the pictures above one can clearly see:
1. The Torch of Lucifer (I have counted three, I think there may be a forth one not captured in these pictures)

2.  Of course, we also see the Arch between the two pillars

3.  Finally we see two illuminated pyramids atop the whole ensemble in the youtube video, these are in the place of where the Torches are in the tourist pictures. The structure in the video is slightly different from the pictures, but it is the same place.

Interesting architecture for an Islamic country don't you think?  :D  Unleess...  ;)  

as a little side note...

Has anyone else thought of how much those stage lights (especially the neon green ones) look like triangles/pyramids sometimes when they shine down/or up from the stage?  Especially when they shine down on a performer @ some angles- the imagery always invokes (in my mind) that of an illuminated pyramid with the performer at the base singing their heart out with the masses even lower down gyrating and swaying  :D ...@ least that's the imagery it invokes in my head- even before I became aware of Illuminati symbolism....especially when sometimes,  as it does in this video, the stage seems to be...on fire  ;) ....sacrifice...  :?: .... Lady Gaga's performance @ the VMA's neone?!  :lol:

P.S. Just thought I would share, I am not saying that Mike chose this venue on purpose because of the symbolism the architect chose to incorporate.  Although we do know that Mike loves beautiful architecture, we do not know if he was aware of the symbolism...although some would argue that it was his subconscious mind.... or an alter ego working under direct from a handler....We can see that Lady Gaga's alter not only chose the stage setup but performed that night as well!  :D   Here is an article outlining the occult symbolism riddled into Gaga's VMA performance as well as the entire show:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 11:20:29 AM
P.P.S  :D

- You'll see the illuminated pyramid imagery I was referring to in it's entirety upside down with Michael @ the point @ 1:19: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this kind of imagery is replicated throughout the concert on a smaller scale- especially with those green lights at the back lower section of the stage.  However, the thing that I was mostly taken with, is that imagery also shows many mini pyramids right side up which (although together, they produce the image of a pyramid upside-down), singularly, when directed at the artist gives the impression of the illuminated pyramid with the artists at the base (base instincts?  :lol: ) and the masses even lower....in the darkness. I seem to remember reading something about the particular occult symbolism associated with an upside-down pyramid, but alas, I am unable to recall- not that it may be of much significance....However, the Kingdom of God is likened unto an upside down pyramid where people on top should climb down to lend a helping hand to those @ the bottom- I guess Mike tried to do that during his life- in the same breath the pyramid imagery used in this scenario would still be right side up  :|

I know that many of you are thinking that this is only a natural result of the light beam falling on the stage.  Which I totally agree with.  However, I also know that those who practice in the occult mysteries use many things that occur as a natural course in nature and attach an esoteric meaning to them.  For instance, many people do not know that one of the most basic and important atoms in our bodies responsible for cell growth (the generation of life) is the "51 degree, 51 minute, 14.3 second base angle pyramid (octahedron)- the shape of the carbon atom in the red blood cell, the iron atom ." explained in the article below. They believe that everything in the world down to/and especially the smallest atom (except man made objects) are universally connected and mean something in the grand scheme of things.  Their symbols are garnered from these occurrences and used not only to celebrate them but also as a guide to how the structure of society should be- a direct parallel to nature.

In addition, we can also take into consideration that (apart from the lights having this particular imagery, which is natural for them based on how the fixture is made, occurring in this particular venue- illuminated pyramids on top of stage structure, torch of Lucifer, arch, two pillars and all  :lol: ) these lights are most often employed (and was most likely made for) the entertainment industry, used to illuminate the performances of artists, or just performers, who are more often than not controlled puppets for the entertainment industry- to mislead, distract, manipulate and lull the masses into a world of escapism from the harsh realities of daily life, leaving those at the "capstone"/ or those representing the "eye" to do their work undisturbed.  

Also take into account that these lights are often so blinding that they leave the viewers in darkness... :idea:  Talk about a HUGE symbol.

Check out an explanation of where the pyramid symbolism comes from in the occult and examples of it's uses in our contemporary world:

Sorry guys! I always seem to have these loooong posts!

P.P.P.S  :D -  Where Mike stands in all of this either before OR as we speak...I have nooo clue.  Just thought I would share my thoughts  :)

Be gentle! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

March 29, 2010, 01:51:14 PM
What i have seen in video's from interviews with michael he is perfectly aware of symbolism and he know his art as well ( shopping with batshit in a antiquestore)

I also believe that he was mindcontrolled. Its very sick what happend to him.
I have seen the video's of Mo and Souza and they are great.
But i like to show you another serie of video's as well, made by abbot 360

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiKobiBqb0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdf19kCtsmw[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_bDBImXrJg[/youtube]

and latoya in 1994
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfUC82XkO4c[/youtube]

What the hell happend there?
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:38:55 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 03:31:42 PM
Our new video  :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKYrA_-fs_I[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:40:45 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

April 04, 2010, 05:41:44 PM
Quote from: "Olgeya"
Our new video  :roll:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 07:12:03 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSwDMYB1tA4[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:41:54 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 03:23:38 PM
Signs from Nelson De La Nuez. Illuminati again?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEIDi3bTsc[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:42:49 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 11:41:23 PM
I just happen to run across this page on the Internet by a conspiracy theorist the article is entitled, “When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry.”  He also says, “Although most artists will not use the terms “mind control” or “occult initiation,” they are explaining, in their own words, the strange realities they are witnessing. These are some videos I’ve found. I hope they’ll work for everyone.”

There are several videos that include Tupac, Anna Nicole Smith, MJ, Brittney Spears and others. I thought some of you would might be interested in seeing the videos of the celebrities. I’m sure that most of you have seen the one of MJ. And the one of Brittany Spears is very interesting to say the least.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 22, 2011, 08:18:05 AM
@ Mo

Just want to say thank you for this thread. Please never underestimate the power of posts that are over a year old. I have spent hours watching videos that have been linked from this forum and they have rocked my world!

TY & L.O.V.E to you

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail