This Is It Clue Thread (everyone add to it)
January 11, 2010, 11:57:02 PM
I noticed that there isn't really an "official" thread where people can post all the clues they've found in the film...So I decided to make one lol. Just post and I'll add the clue you found to it's appropriate section. I've added a few already that I noticed.

Wanna Be Startin Somethin
- During the intro where Kenny describes the opening, everything he mentions could fit in with the whole hoax. The crackles and the pops = All the distractions, etc. Light-Man: Michael's use of disguises. And then Kenny says: "And piece by piece by piece...MJ is revealed...until he jumps out...and on Michael's command, we begin." Piece by piece MJ is revealed = All the clues slowly reveal to the world that MJ is alive. Until he jumps out = The moment of revelation. On Michael's command, we begin = So begins his mission that he set out to begin.

Jam
- In the middle of the song, they stop and start doing those random dance motions. At one point, MJ quickly puts his hand to his heart and we hear the glass shatter sound effect. Right as this happens, the dancers (and MJ) all bow their heads, like they are mourning something. They slowly start looking up again (again, piece by piece MJ is revealed until he jumps out) and finally the song starts back up again.

They Don't Care About Us
- The verse from MLK Jr ("In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation").

Human Nature

Smooth Criminal
- The Gilda clips. MJ plays Ballin, who, in the film, FAKED HIS DEATH!

The Way You Make Me Feel

Jackson 5 Medley (I Want You Back, The Love You Save, and I'll Be There)

Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Thriller
- The Spider, which is a symbol of death. MJ escapes out of the spider = He escapes death.
- The "Threatened" Segment. It could have two meanings: He was threatened and thats why he had to do it, or we could also look at the lyrics. He says "I'm the living dead." He also says: "In one blink, I'll disappear, and I'll come back to haunt you."

Beat It

Black or White

Earth Song
- Earth Girl, I think, represents MJ. Think about it: She is "killed" by the bulldozer at the end (it closes on her). We then see what was gonna happen on the stage: THE BULLDOZER CLOSES ON MJ! The second part of why Earth Girl is important in the credits section.

Billie Jean

Man in the Mirror
- His pose at the end, with the message: Michael Jackson King of Pop - LOVE LIVES FOREVER.

CREDITS
- After the credits, MJ says: "Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I'm gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!" (yes, he does say BATHE...got it from the DVDrip).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"