do you think it was a terrorist threat too 02

• 26 Replies

Offline LOVEYOUMORE

• Hoaxer

Re: do you think it was a terrorist threat too 02

• on: January 09, 2010, 02:43:09 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
a looong while back i read that he was going to use the 02 to announce the swine flu scam
i read that the prince of Bahrein is a supporter of Jane Burgermeister who filed charges with the FBI against the UN, the WHO , and president Obama claiming the vaccine was a bio-weapon. Remember how the prince settled his lawsuit against MJ out of court? I was thinking he could have said "if you do this for me( announce at your concerts the swine vaccin/bio weapon thing) then i'll drop the lawsuit (possibly he threatened MJ or his kids
to do this) and MJ freaaked out and said ok, but then decided to "fake" his death rather then go to the government about it because he did'nt trust them either.Or maybe he did go to them and they're helping him with this.
What do you guys think?
:?
YES Michael agreed to spread the word at his concerts and settled with prince of Bahrain , but it wasn't against Michaels will , He wanted to tell the world about the things the government is planning for us, and the H1N1 flu was one of them.The prince was the one who told Michael about the new world order thats coming in 2012.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MyMindseye

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.comificouldturnbacktime_xx

Re: do you think it was a terrorist threat too 02

• on: January 11, 2010, 09:20:17 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Something that has been buzzing around in my head what if at the last few weeks a threat was found out about to hit the 02 and Michael and all the crowd just how awfull and you cna not get any bigger than that to upset the whole world I dont know if this has come up before but this could have been the reason to push Michael away and think i have had enough i have to run to safety and protect my fans. I dont like the thought  but it is posssible what do you think

This is what I am thinking may have been the case when I read in the FBI files thet were fearing a possible "soft T attack at the 2005 trial because of worldwide media coverage the 02 tour was wayyyyyy bigger than that and would have had more media coverage than the Prez elections etc this thought scares me to death and if he got wind of it somehow and did what he had to to save his fans and himself OMG poor baby I cry for him every night when I pray for his safety where ever he is hejust has to be alive if he isnt what hope is there for us all?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal