I found this in the outbox of my email. A couples of months ago I had send it to a friend.
Cant remember where I founded it but I thinks its from the old hoax forum (MJDH).

Anyway there are some interesting issues in this text.

I had the feeling this was not right. I had noticed over the years a conspiracy against Michael Jackson. First the 1993 Allegations when Michael was at the PEAK of His career. In 1995 he punched back with HIStory. Scream, They Don't Care About Us, This Time Around, D.S., Money, Tabloid Junkie & 2Bad exposes their ideas in these lyrics. Later on, Invincible was the album who defied these detractors. Unbreakable and Threatened were a clear message that Michael was at war. But the most pertaining question is "with Who?, Who are "THEY". The Killer-Thriller Speech made this evident. This went beyond the Tabloids (Leave me alone, Why you wanna trip on me?). And then, When he was filming the video for One More Chance, the second allegations came.

2009. After seeing this pattern of persecution against Michael everytime he embarked on a new project I had expected something to happen with This Is It, The series of sold-out concerts at the O2 Arena in London. He announced them back in March, but there were tabloid reports of his failing health since late December. When he did so in March I felt he was struggling to deny the media and destroy Their "credibility". I felt good for him. And when he was rehearsing (auditions) They said he had skin cancer and a failing lung. Nope, that's not what we saw in the videos. It's not possible for someone with one working lung to dance like that. Tabloid stuff. And so as the date approached we were struck with the terrible news of his untimely passing. I wanted to cry at the moment. What I have done over the years is to look into a news source and confirm it's credibility. Only then I'd know what I am reading is the truth. So I had to confirm about his death. And I did embark on investigation. I felt sorrow and anger and something wasn't right, I mean, how is it possible that he named his shows THIS IS IT and he ended being DEAD?

Plus all the delays and the mysteries surrounding the investigation. The Autopsy? Toxicology results that took forever? When there are drugs present on a corpse they open the skull and remove the brain, it has a greenish color. That's for starters and it never delays more than 5-7 days for the results to be revealed. In this case it took long way too long. Only one officer showed up from the Forensic Dept. There has to be at least seven officers to make an official statement.

Then there is the official (ever-ongoing investigation) that still has to produce charges. This Dr. responsible for the "Homicide" is still free.

The Memorial. We never get to see the dead body. And there was a paparazzi taking picture(s) outside the Ambulance, how come all we have is ONE (fake?) photo?

The Movie. Where do I start? The Dancers. I noticed that when they "get toasted" into the stage they assume "peculiar" poses. Referring to Rodin's artwork, there is the unmistaken Thinker and the others assume poses from a defeated warrior, another is the victorious warrior. This is at the end of Wanna Be Starting Something. Curiously, this VictoriousHiddenWarrior (hence my nickname) appears far from the right on the stage and is hidden because he is barely "lighted". Let's continue.

Jam. One of my favorites. When the song stops the start the military routine when they finish it there is a breaking glass sound and Michael's right hand goes to his heart. At the same time the dancers lower their head (mourning?) Immediately after you can hear a short intro from Another Part Of Me (Glorious Ressurection) and the dancers raise their head and the song resumes.

Elsewhere here is the reference to Smooth Criminal where he plays Ballin Mundson a character who "faked his death". In the cinematics these movies are referenced: Gilda "THE BIG SLEEP" Dead Reckoning and Dr. Clitterhouse. There is a lot going on with these movies look more info on them in Wikipedia.

Thriller: Michael incorporates something that wasn't on the original theme. Why put a spider? In the Amazon there is a spider that plays dead when it feels danger, then it expells a scent to attract it's prey, when predators attack her she devours them. This spider in the video is a Black Widow. Interesting enough Black widows have a sand clock shape on their backs which in this case is red. Maybe Michael needs more time. After the cinematics, The spider "crawls" from under the stage and Michael bounces from underneath it. Means he is still alive, playing dead. And then there is the Ghosts Underscore. Michael assumes a Resurrection stance here. Plus he is raised above the "dead zombies".

There's a lot of speculation from the meaning of L.O.V.E. pay attention to every sentence MJ says in the movie. There is no second verse in Black or White… (They print my message in the saturday sun, I had to tell them I ain't second to none)… Means the Tabloids are against him.

Michael says something at the near end when they are in the circle holding hands. He has an important message. "They, they who? It's up to us". He wants us not to let the government control us. He wants us to take action against their agenda. It's up to us to Heal The World.

Earth Song. Michael's message is still to change our ways and his asking the man in ther mirror to do so. Who is the man in the mirror? Everyone of us who step in front of a mirror. The girl with symbols on her face. Both in the Amazon and in Africa there are tribes who paint their faces when at war. Clearly this is a war. The Monarch Butterfly. Butterflies are symbols of resurrection. Then the girl falls asleep in the Forest. On top of the "Forest Lawn" with beautiful white flowers (funeral connection). But she was sleeping, not dead.

She was apparently killed in the video by the bulldozer. But I'll explain why she wasn't dead. Moments before we see her clawing her fingers digging the earth around the small tree. Remember the original video. The people of all nations came to their knees (humilliation to God, 2 Chronicles 7:14) That God healed the earth and the dead resurrected. Same happened in the Movie but we didn't see it.

And the real ending of the movie. I'll breathe in on my own time, I'll unbutton my Jacket like this and I'll play with them for awhile. Something like that was that Michael said. Why leave this portion here? Either Michael is dead and they have something bigger after the movie or He is coming back in his own time. I have pictures of the movie segments of Wanna be starting something and Jam.

I don't know if I can post them here. And then there is that Interview with Geraldo Rivera that Michael spoke about an Innovative Movie Project…. he wasn't working in one at the time (2005)….or was he….?
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:39:48 PM by Dancing_Machine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

lisap27

Re: A very INTERESTING text I found
January 11, 2010, 08:23:09 AM
i remember all this from the victoriuswarrior person.. had some really good insights but they've not posted for a while.. thanks for the re-fresh ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:33:00 AM
yes, thx so much - I did not see this interpretation before. But very interesting views and insight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 11, 2010, 08:38:35 AM
Each one of them are great points !!!!
Sometimes I 'm loosing my hopes and my heart sunk ! but then I remember all those things
 all these cluss and i try to keep the faith !!!
How can all those things means nothing ??? Are we all insane people who see things where there's nothing ???
I don't think so!! 8-)   8-)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 11, 2010, 09:05:09 AM
This is a great post. This article is so insightful. Thanks for posting. I have never seen it before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 09:29:11 AM
Thanks for posting this!  :D

It was very interesting and had a lot of good points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Jude

January 11, 2010, 11:25:32 AM
The Monarch Butterfly is also one of many symboles of the Illuminate, supposedly its the mind control program they use, I cant find it now, if someone else does please post it, anyway its what stood out to me first about this artical.

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

January 11, 2010, 01:21:18 PM
You're welcome guys  ;)

Everybody who sometimes tends to believe he's gone should read this. Even I had some doubts (a little) the last couples of days until I read this.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 11, 2010, 01:22:27 PM
Great post, you put alot of time and energy into breaking this down for us.  Thanks, :)  well worth the read!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:29:48 PM
and i remember that randy p said when someone asked him about the movie that the final is THE BEST
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:33:03 PM
Quote from: "smoothcriminal"
Great post, you put alot of time and energy into breaking this down for us.  Thanks, :)  well worth the read!!

It's not me who whrote it, somebody on MJDH did.  ;)
Worth the read for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Hi everyone. I also wrote a very similar post to this on MJHD before it crashed. I had seen the movie 34 times and analyized it, coming to the same conclusions. There are so many different theories out there as to why Michael has faked his death, but for me the "movie theory" has always been the one I come back to. There are just too many "clues" for us to just ignore them or think that they are all "coincidental". It is a well known fact that Michael wanted to do something "innovated" with film and I think that he has done just that.

I have been debating as to whether I should tell you my "opinion" , but after 7 months I've decided, wth...why not.

Ok here it goes... I believe that Michael has been directing everything that has been going on since the O2 announcements and he has taken us on a "Great Adventure" as promised. His "death", His "memorial", his "funreal", his "death hoax sites", his "movie"  his reality series, "the Jackson Family Dynasty." I also believe that he is responsible for what is"leaked" to certain media outlets...all  this planned,executed and directed by Michael!
 After watching the Jack5ons last night, something just seemed to hit me. How "coincidental" is it that now it looks like their reunion concert will be canceled?? There seems to be a lot of "cancellations" during this whole "show!" First Michael "dies" so the concerts are cancelled, then Jermaine's Vienna tribute, cancelled, then the London tribute, cancelled and now the Jackson's reunion, cancelled!! Just coincidence?? I think not!
The whole Jackson's show seems to be like a "history" lesson of sorts. It's like they are giving us a recap on the "lives of the Jacksons." In each episode we learn more and more about who they really are and they are telling us their side of the story for once, letting the public know the truth about  Michael and the Jacksons. A "reality series" was the perfect platform for doing this. There have been many "clues" given in this show, just like in the movie. We see the colours red and yellow are very prominent in a lot of scenes, Halima wears a T-shirt that says "Michael lives", we see "clues" on the clothing that the guys wear, the references to "London" and "Africa", etc. To me, this reality show doesn't really seem like it is a reality show at all, it seems more like all the brothers are "acting", but they want us to "BeLieve" otherwise. On last nights show, they said they were only "2 weeks" away from performing their first reunion show right? Ok, if that was the truth, then doesn't it seem strange that they still didn't have a venue to perform at, they didn't have a song list, they hadn't picked their musicians yet, they couldn't even sing together properly and they couldn't all get together at the same time  for a photoshoot even!! Yet they were suppose to perform at a concert in 2 weeks time! :shock:
Come on...I mean if there is one thing that the Jacksons do know how to do, its performing concerts!! That's who they are, they are "PERFOMERS!!!!!" A reality show is the perfect way to re-aqquaint us with the Jackson family, but what would be the purpose of all of this?
Maybe the somthing "BIG" that is about to happen is that there really will be a "Reunion concert" but not just any reunion concert, something so big that the whole world will be watching! Marlon made a point of telling us about the project that he is working on in Africa  and how it was to be built on the slave route  site that they call " the point of no return."  We also have the date January 18th, which is suppose to be a date for us to watch out for, which just happens to be MLK day. Then we have Michael's clue about " What will go down in History, as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind."  Could this all be leading us to an epic concert that will bring back Michael on this day, in Africa, on this land with all it's history, and also  at the same time reunite the Jackson 5 ? Something like "woodstock" only bigger and a concert that would be televised worldwide, all in the name of L.O.V.E!!! Could this be possible??

The last 7 months have been interesting to say the least and there are just too many inconsistencies for me to believe that Michael is "dead". there has to be a Purpose for everything that has happened, all the clues...If Michael wanted to fake his death and never return, then he would have made sure that we believed he was dead, but he didn't. Instead he has taken us all on a journey, his journey and for those of us who never gave up hope, I believe that we will be rewarded in the end, with Michael returning to us. I think Michael and his family are all genuis' in their own way and they had a part to play in Michael's big Adventure and they played their roles well. In Hoaxing his own death, Michael will get his revenge on those who have marred his name and at the same time he has let the world know who he really was and is...a true Humanitarian!

I'm not saying that my theory is right, I'm just saying that it is a possibility.The botttom line is that Michael had a message for the world and Hoaxing his death, sad as it may be, was the only way he could  get the world to listen to his message. We need to band together and we need to Heal our planet.... it's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Hi everyone. I also wrote a very similar post to this on MJHD before it crashed. I had seen the movie 34 times and analyized it, coming to the same conclusions. There are so many different theories out there as to why Michael has faked his death, but for me the "movie theory" has always been the one I come back to. There are just too many "clues" for us to just ignore them or think that they are all "coincidental". It is a well known fact that Michael wanted to do something "innovated" with film and I think that he has done just that.

I have been debating as to whether I should tell you my "opinion" , but after 7 months I've decided, wth...why not.

Ok here it goes... I believe that Michael has been directing everything that has been going on since the O2 announcements and he has taken us on a "Great Adventure" as promised. His "death", His "memorial", his "funreal", his "death hoax sites", his "movie"  his reality series, "the Jackson Family Dynasty." I also believe that he is responsible for what is"leaked" to certain media outlets...all  this planned,executed and directed by Michael!
 After watching the Jack5ons last night, something just seemed to hit me. How "coincidental" is it that now it looks like their reunion concert will be canceled?? There seems to be a lot of "cancellations" during this whole "show!" First Michael "dies" so the concerts are cancelled, then Jermaine's Vienna tribute, cancelled, then the London tribute, cancelled and now the Jackson's reunion, cancelled!! Just coincidence?? I think not!
The whole Jackson's show seems to be like a "history" lesson of sorts. It's like they are giving us a recap on the "lives of the Jacksons." In each episode we learn more and more about who they really are and they are telling us their side of the story for once, letting the public know the truth about  Michael and the Jacksons. A "reality series" was the perfect platform for doing this. There have been many "clues" given in this show, just like in the movie. We see the colours red and yellow are very prominent in a lot of scenes, Halima wears a T-shirt that says "Michael lives", we see "clues" on the clothing that the guys wear, the references to "London" and "Africa", etc. To me, this reality show doesn't really seem like it is a reality show at all, it seems more like all the brothers are "acting", but they want us to "BeLieve" otherwise. On last nights show, they said they were only "2 weeks" away from performing their first reunion show right? Ok, if that was the truth, then doesn't it seem strange that they still didn't have a venue to perform at, they didn't have a song list, they hadn't picked their musicians yet, they couldn't even sing together properly and they couldn't all get together at the same time  for a photoshoot even!! Yet they were suppose to perform at a concert in 2 weeks time! :shock:
Come on...I mean if there is one thing that the Jacksons do know how to do, its performing concerts!! That's who they are, they are "PERFOMERS!!!!!" A reality show is the perfect way to re-aqquaint us with the Jackson family, but what would be the purpose of all of this?
Maybe the somthing "BIG" that is about to happen is that there really will be a "Reunion concert" but not just any reunion concert, something so big that the whole world will be watching! Marlon made a point of telling us about the project that he is working on in Africa  and how it was to be built on the slave route  site that they call " the point of no return."  We also have the date January 18th, which is suppose to be a date for us to watch out for, which just happens to be MLK day. Then we have Michael's clue about " What will go down in History, as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind."  Could this all be leading us to an epic concert that will bring back Michael on this day, in Africa, on this land with all it's history, and also  at the same time reunite the Jackson 5 ? Something like "woodstock" only bigger and a concert that would be televised worldwide, all in the name of L.O.V.E!!! Could this be possible??

The last 7 months have been interesting to say the least and there are just too many inconsistencies for me to believe that Michael is "dead". there has to be a Purpose for everything that has happened, all the clues...If Michael wanted to fake his death and never return, then he would have made sure that we believed he was dead, but he didn't. Instead he has taken us all on a journey, his journey and for those of us who never gave up hope, I believe that we will be rewarded in the end, with Michael returning to us. I think Michael and his family are all genuis' in their own way and they had a part to play in Michael's big Adventure and they played their roles well. In Hoaxing his own death, Michael will get his revenge on those who have marred his name and at the same time he has let the world know who he really was and is...a true Humanitarian!

I'm not saying that my theory is right, I'm just saying that it is a possibility.The botttom line is that Michael had a message for the world and Hoaxing his death, sad as it may be, was the only way he could  get the world to listen to his message. We need to band together and we need to Heal our planet.... it's all for L.O.V.E.

I rarely post here but I must write to say that I love your perspective.  I pray that you are right...I need you to be right.  After watching the TV show last night and reading some of the posts today, I had lost perspective and given up hope. I'm doing what I must to prepare for the worst just so that I can function.  While preparing for the worst, I can still try and hope for the best because of your post.  It makes so much sense and is a beautiful way to think about the last 7 months and the future ahead of us.  Thank you for your post.  Thanks very much.
I am so tired, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Hi everyone. I also wrote a very similar post to this on MJHD before it crashed. I had seen the movie 34 times and analyized it, coming to the same conclusions...

I rarely post here but I must write to say that I love your perspective.  I pray that you are right...I need you to be right.  After watching the TV show last night and reading some of the posts today, I had lost perspective and given up hope. I'm doing what I must to prepare for the worst just so that I can function.  While preparing for the worst, I can still try and hope for the best because of your post.  It makes so much sense and is a beautiful way to think about the last 7 months and the future ahead of us.  Thank you for your post.  Thanks very much.
I am so tired, though.

I am the same. I am prepare for nothing to happen or for something to happen or for something that looks like nothing to happen. My gut continues to tell me to keep watching MJ so I'll keep on until this feeling goes away.

I love your theory, mjj4ever777, btw. That would be incredible. I've thought of something similar happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

@ Jude.
 You're right about the Monarch Butterflies. right now I remembered that
 the "MONARCH PROJECT" is part of MG -ULTRA  project. It's goal is to create different personalities within the same person !!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions