yaya

Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Well heres the question.. Why does it say in some of the tweets:  ~Cas????
So i DM this person regarding the cas thingy and NO answer... Trustable?? I DON'T THINK SO

i agree!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How do we know out of so many Mike's on these accounts, that they don't work for him, sending out false messages and he sends a REAL message, and it is for us to work out which is HIM??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what kind of satisfaction do they get creating these account pretending to be Michael.

In my humble opinion and per my twisted sense of humor......
Their satisfaction comes in the form of feeling important because of all of the attention that they are receiving.  I picture these people as the reclusive,  lonely  and geeky types who may typically be ignored by others in their world. Also , they may have gotten beaten up a lot on the school playground when they were children. :lol:  Here is their big chance to have people pay attention to them and create a status of importance for themselves.  Until they are exposed as fake, they will continue these mean-spirited  and twisted games to feel like an important  somebody instead of the simple nobody that really exists.  
Quote from: "MJJ LOVE"
I wonder what kind of satisfaction do they get creating these account pretending to be Michael.

And the language and the way they type always gives them away. :roll:
My goodness...

I am not belieivng in that site.
I think when it's reallyhim, we will definitely know for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, I did a post about this twitter account a few days ago. I'll be honset, I don't think it is Michael. But, I must admit, this is the best one I have seen so far. (In that this person seems to portray Michael very well) I'm following this account because I am curious as to how long they are going to play this game. Is it someone that is close to Michael? Probably not. But whoever they are, they are very dedicated to keeping this whole thing up. And I don't think that someone who was playing a prank would keep it up this long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i do not want to sound disrespectfull, but im sorry this has to be said .. anyone who believes that is Michael, really dosent know Michael at all. What made me treat that twitter with contempt was the fact they wanted to acheive 1000 followers .. get real People if you hoaxed your death would a priority of yours be spending most of your time on twitter getting anyone to follow you just so you could reach 1000 followers mark???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

DooDoo

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

In my humble opinion and per my twisted sense of humor......
Their satisfaction comes in the form of feeling important because of all of the attention that they are receiving.  I picture these people as the reclusive,  lonely  and geeky types who may typically be ignored by others in their world. Also , they may have gotten beaten up a lot on the school playground when they were children. :lol:  Here is their big chance to have people pay attention to them and create a status of importance for themselves.  Until they are exposed as fake, they will continue these mean-spirited  and twisted games to feel like an important  somebody instead of the simple nobody that really exists.  
Quote from: "MJJ LOVE"

And the language and the way they type always gives them away. :roll:
My goodness...

I am not belieivng in that site.
I think when it's reallyhim, we will definitely know for sure.
Ditto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

The request for 1000 followers strikes me as really odd. C'mon if you are MJ then why such a low number? MJ thinks and acts on a much grander scale.

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
i do not want to sound disrespectfull, but im sorry this has to be said .. anyone who believes that is Michael, really dosent know Michael at all. What made me treat that twitter with contempt was the fact they wanted to acheive 1000 followers .. get real People if you hoaxed your death would a priority of yours be spending most of your time on twitter getting anyone to follow you just so you could reach 1000 followers mark???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think it's MJ or anyone close to him, but I do follow this account, and he follows ME, LOL I'd be floored if it ever does end up being him, but I sincerely doubt it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions