Jude

It's his handwriting!  Heres another theroy I want to throw out there, please don't bash me, we are supposed to be investigators here.

What if, and I stress if, Michael became mentaly unstable and has been in seclusion ever since. It would explain alot regarding his family's lack of emotional grief, after all hes still alive but not with us anymore, his children still see him and the rest of the family is carrying on and actually benifiting from it, its brillint actually, listen, it would'nt be the first time a GENIUS HAS LOST THEIR MIND, and IMO a plausable theory. For anyone out there who cannot accept anything other then , hes coming back , have a towel over their heads, for this family to go through everything so far, seems a bit too much just to have him appear again out of the blue, no , These notes shed a new light on things for me, and if we are all honest with ourselves, it could very well be possible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Sigh. NEWS OF THE WORLD people! Fake, not true. Geez.

I don't know... it certainly does look like his handwriting. I wouldn't put it past him. Besides, the story itself is not disparaging... just the remarks they've written around it. How these papers came to be "handed over" to News of the World is a curious point though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Sigh. NEWS OF THE WORLD people! Fake, not true. Geez.

I don't know... it certainly does look like his handwriting. I wouldn't put it past him. Besides, the story itself is not disparaging... just the remarks they've written around it. How these papers came to be "handed over" to News of the World is a curious point though.

I think certain things are getting leaked to the press for a reason.  This is not coincidence in my opinion that this story just happened to be passed on to a tabloid newspaper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

Quote from: "Jude"
It's his handwriting!  Heres another theroy I want to throw out there, please don't bash me, we are supposed to be investigators here.

What if, and I stress if, Michael became mentaly unstable and has been in seclusion ever since. It would explain alot regarding his family's lack of emotional grief, after all hes still alive but not with us anymore, his children still see him and the rest of the family is carrying on and actually benifiting from it, its brillint actually, listen, it would'nt be the first time a GENIUS HAS LOST THEIR MIND, and IMO a plausable theory. For anyone out there who cannot accept anything other then , hes coming back , have a towel over their heads, for this family to go through everything so far, seems a bit too much just to have him appear again out of the blue, no , These notes shed a new light on things for me, and if we are all honest with ourselves, it could very well be possible.

No..Michael is not mentally unstable....
The monster is the illuminati IMO.. The crazy man used a knife to cut the EYE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Havnt they ever heard of enid blighton she wrote some realy scary childrens stories and they were good fairy tales that gave you night mares but made you think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

@whitesocks, you know this for certain? That must mean you have inside information!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Heres a story by, David Auburn

Ironicly called , 'Proof'

A powerful story of a young woman haunted by her fathers past and the shadow of her own future. She has devoted years to caring for her brilliant but mentally unstable father, a mathematical genius, but when his genius slips away, he leaves behind a mystery.

That imo is erily similer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I re-read the story just now because it seems that some of you are under the impression that there are two villains hidden in the forest and I thought I might have missed something. I see where the confusion came in... but it seems clear enough to me that the "monster" and the "crazy man" are one and the same (the supposed murderer that Prince is telling Paris about through the story. The guy who gave the killer the scar above his eyes was killed.).

I'd like to point out that the writer of the article claims that the story says the man stabbed the kids before they took off running through the forest. If you read what is actually written on the paper, you'll see that it says the man stabbed the EARTH with his sling blade, doesn't say anything about stabbing the children (it was REALLY hard to read that word and it took me a while to decipher it, but that is what it says). This may make things a little less twisted in your minds.

So I stand by my original assessment of this story.

@The White Rabbit: any theories as to why some of these things are leaked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Quote from: "Jude"
@whitesocks, you know this for certain? That must mean you have inside information!  :roll:

I don't have so called "inside information" just doing a lot of research and i am very well in connecting dots.
I have studied psychology, and ... just by interest..freemason/illuminati for a long time. I can use both of my specifics and i'll do and i hope it will be helpfull.

We musn't always look to far away..begin at the source...

Michael knew his kids would grow up and couldn't avoid eventually them to read sick stuff about him. He needed to tell them sooner or later.

Michael needed to tell his kids..His kids wanted to do movies..so this is a good way to explain in a honest way. In a way that is an adventure and they are in it. In the story.

The monster represents the bad guys who tried to get him and now comes for the children. BUT the children will find the "crazy man" who represent Michael after Paris call DAD. He is hidden in the black forrest..and the monster lives there as well.

(the article is not complete wit fullversion of the story).. so i have to interpretate..

First the children were scared for the crazy man after hearing stories about him.. but he was just helping... moral is Do NOT beLIEve what people tell you even if it is your own brother (probably he told her the scary story just because he have heard it from another). Find out for yourselve..don't judge by forehand.

BUT we all know Michael was controlled by bad guys who started to spreading the news (for example..google this artice and you'll see they just cupy and paste without any reflection or research)..just to sell a story.

The bad guys are a powerfull group...and that is for now too difficult to explain for children. They are the monster. He cut his EYE so he cannot see them anymore..to let the kids feel comfortable and to give the story a happy end. HOPE.

The kids know he is fighting the monster, he will keep them safe..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not to be negative or rude to the OP, but do we really think quoting tabloid news helps us in our investigation?  Most things printed in that paper are made up or half truths.  Why do we even want to acknowledge or validate them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Not to be negative or rude to the OP, but do we really think quoting tabloid news helps us in our investigation?  Most things printed in that paper are made up or half truths.  Why do we even want to acknowledge or validate them?

It is up to you.. But it maches my theories..so i share
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I write too i have in my home few notebooks but i'm not into drugs or CIA or Illuminati.Michael made a beautiful story i hope it will come up soon! i find it very creepy but at the same time amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

think ,,,mj and his kids on the horrornight at universal studio,s  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "The White Rabbit"
Quote from: "Whitesocks"
MJ Ultra??  :roll:  what is MJ Ultra??

MK Ultra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So you say that Michael's brain's washed by CIA? He's a test subject of CIA?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Like always the media screws up again...they translate the last part wrong...in the handwritten part it says the man STABS THE EARTH while they are looking into the window...NOT them...Prince and paris run and prince has an asma attack and goes down.  he awakens in bed to find paris and the man.  the man is not bad at all like the RUMORS say...he took care of Prince and fixed their toys...not stole them.  I think this would have been a fantastic story...especially at the end when we get to see who the scary man is who they made up all these rumors about...maybe MJ?  LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions