Here's the link. It's still up - just checked  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I quote the first line:
The family of Michael Jackson made this brief statement available on June 25 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center:

The wording last year when I checked was similar to:
According to a statement by the family Jackson, Michael Jackson has died ...  now it's the above. But it still is NOT a statement from UCLA MC.

Ergo: no official death statement.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Here's the link. It's still up - just checked  ;)

I quote the first line:
The family of Michael Jackson made this brief statement available on June 25 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center:

The wording last year when I checked was similar to:
According to a statement by the family Jackson, Michael Jackson has died ...  now it's the above. But it still is NOT a statement from UCLA MC.

Ergo: no official death statement.

I do not agree with you, just because a family member published it to the media (read out in the media the text which was official) it does not mean it is not official. I do well remember that CNN waited for an official acknowledgement before they have spread that Michael Jackson has died. And if a statement by a family member were invalid I am sure they would not have published that Michael Jackson is dead. They wouldn´t accepted it..It is just another point of view
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

Quote:

"Die offizielle Bestätigung von Jacksons Tod kam auf CNN gegen 01:00 MESZ vom Sprecher des gerichtsmedizinischen Instituts in Los Angeles."

English: The official confirmation of Jackson's death came on CNN 01:00 AM CEST from the speaker of the Forensic Institute in Los Angeles.

Quelle/Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout, it's ok if you don't agree. I think you're searching too far.
So it came from CNN  :roll: ... This so called 'official confirmation' doesn't impress me, as one can buy ANY officaliality if desired. The forensic dept. made this official statement' AFTER Jermaines 'Statement'. I want a doctor to state Michaels' death. Otherways I have to believe that just ANYBODY can pronounce anyone officially dead ... and it also doesn't impress me that it was the forensic department, as they can be bought ALSO, if desired. So, in my opinion, Michael still has not been pronounced dead. That's all I'm gonna say to this issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Do we have the name of the actual doctor who pronounced MJ dead in the hospital. Supposedly they worked on MJ for an hour in the hospital. Who actually "called it".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Do we have the name of the actual doctor who pronounced MJ dead in the hospital. Supposedly they worked on MJ for an hour in the hospital. Who actually "called it".

The woman physician in charge of the emergency room who treated MJ and spoke to Murray herself is Dr.R.Cooper - in the affidavit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have they released a police statement? Although I didnt see a police car in the area of MJ's house on June 25th, which is weird cus I know its standard procedure for the cops to show up to person in distress call...at least where I live it is.

Id like to see a police statement from any cop that was supposedly there that day....
Id also LOVE to see any video footage, even from a cell phone from any hospital staff that SAW MJ that day as well.....you know that if you worked at the hospital that MJ was taken into and you had a camera phone nearby, you would be filming it or at least take a pic. I know thats wrong but considering the magnitude of WHO mj is.. youd think SOMEONE would have a 15 second video of him.

But no one does....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QuirkyDiana, Thank you for posting that info. I noticed it said "stament of probable cause". Is it not supposed to say "statement"? Unless "stament" is a legal word? If it's a deliberate typo then maybe it's not legitimate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Id like to see a police statement from any cop that was supposedly there that day....
Id also LOVE to see any video footage, even from a cell phone from any hospital staff that SAW MJ that day as well.....you know that if you worked at the hospital that MJ was taken into and you had a camera phone nearby, you would be filming it or at least take a pic. I know thats wrong but considering the magnitude of WHO mj is.. youd think SOMEONE would have a 15 second video of him.

But no one does....

this is what i have said all along.. they can't have give everyone GAG orders.. and i'm pretty sure someone would have come forward by now for their 15mins of fame!! seriously its things like this that get's me going!!! its so frustrating.. if someone would come forward it would shut us all up!!! grrrrrrr  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "mjjveritas"

The woman physician in charge of the emergency room who treated MJ and spoke to Murray herself is Dr.R.Cooper - in the affidavit.

On page 2 of the affidavit, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, it says DR.R.COOPER PRONOUNCED JACKSON'S DEATH AT 14.26 HOURS.

An affidavit is a sworn statement of fact and it contains a verification meaning it is under oath or penalty of perjury. You will see at the beginnning of the affidavit it says; affiant declares under penalty of perjury that the following facts are true....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So it came from CNN  :roll: ... This so called 'official confirmation' doesn't impress me, as one can buy ANY officaliality if desired. The forensic dept. made this official statement' AFTER Jermaines 'Statement'. I want a doctor to state Michaels' death. Otherways I have to believe that just ANYBODY can pronounce anyone officially dead ... and it also doesn't impress me that it was the forensic department, as they can be bought ALSO, if desired. So, in my opinion, Michael still has not been pronounced dead. That's all I'm gonna say to this issue.

I can kind of see your point about the statement not coming directly from UCLA or a doctor, it could be seen as UCLA absolving themselves of any responsibility. However, it is also entirely possible and understandable that someone from the Jackson family wanted to announce this to the world given the poignancy of his death. Does that make it any less true?

Also, do you doubt the veracity of the affidavit and the facts contained within it, and also the statement made by the coroner's office live on tv that they had completed the autopsy? I mean, if they officially say they completed the autopsy then that would quite obviously mean he's dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

I just have written that CNN waited for an official information (it does not mean that they have waited until Jermaine has read out a statement, I mean they could have contacted someone in the UCLA who has confirmed Michaels death, do you remember hom many reporters were in front of the UCLA hospital, maybe there was one of CNN staff who got official statement that Michael is gone) before they have published the news, not that it comes from CNN as an official source, but isn´t it striking at all that CNN waited until the officials have confirmed Michaels death and others have published it and did not wait and just published by chance...Hm...

Please don´t twist what I have written. Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

[youtube:1v526bdl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8RoDt39uQ[/youtube:1v526bdl]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

The guy in the video that Shout posted is LAPD Lt. Greg Strenk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

QuirkyDiana thank you for the addition. I coudn´t understand it so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)