Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "tenschi"
The lack of backup to his death is unheard of.  I know people have brought up Britanny Spears and her trips to the hospital and I will again.  Her house was swarmed by media and police. You are going to tell me that the paramedics "worked" on Mike for 40 some odd minutes and NO police were present when the ambulance left.  UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!  I mean think about the small amount of media when they left with Mike.  Those things ALONE don't add up folks.

Thing is, Britney Spears was having a very public meltdown which was great for the media etc. They were following her every move in the hope that something else will happen. A bit like a predator following an injured prey.

Yes, MJ was embarking on what would be a huge and much anticipated comeback - but how much of the media in LA were actually following him every day? He hadn't done anything big publicly since 2001. How interested were they really? I cannot answer this question. For me, I would be very surprised if media (not to mention general public, fans etc) were not following his every move in the run-up to the comeback, but if this is not the case then it is not surprising that no media/public were there to actually witness things from the get-go. Although it's not like the incident happened in the early morning hours.....it happened midday when people would be around?

As for no police being present, well, even the paramedics didn't know who they were treating - allegedly, and as the 911 call proves, no name was given. It appears that security wanted to keep things as private as possible. It makes sense in way because if you are trying to save someone's life you don't want the whole world to descend on your doorstep. Security obviously took that decision before they made the 911 call. It's an interesting question though. Did i hear also that not many people knew where MJ lived?

No No No...the police usually are aware of where celebs live in their cities. Especially one they have an axe to grind with.  I feel certain the day MJ moved into or signed the lease for the Carolwood estate they knew it. I don't buy the arguement that they would not have known that MJ lived there. Not to mention once the paramedics arrived and communicated the status to their superiors that the police would not be notified.  Again, they were there for 40+ minutes - we are not talking about a turn and burn.  No, sorry... still doesn't make sense to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
This message is for Shout. I don't understand what you mean by this comment, can you rephrase it?; :)

'So I decided to ask them whether it is normal to reheare for a burial with full dress and so on and whether it is not conspicuous that the dancer of Michael Jackson are working there. They do not question anything...'

I will try to make it more easy to understand. I hope it will work. On another forum (fanforum) I have asked the members whether it is normal for dancers to work at Forest Lawn as you can clear see them in the video(funeral) tha the dancers of TII were there to work... During the burial on September 3rd it was shown how they indicated where Janet and other family members should sit down and so on. In the news was mentioned that they will do (the article was published on 2nd September) full dress rehearsals for the funeral which I find very strange and not usual. The fans from this forum gave me different explanations which did not conviced me at all. That is why I have written that they do not question anything or in other words it seem so...

I cannot find the article right now I have put it on this forum but right now I have problems to login. I will post it here when I can login there..

Here it is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "i_need YoU"

Edit: OMG I AM CRYING SO BAD RIGHT NOW You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login JUST HAD A CRAZY THOUGHT OH GOSH OH GOSH... I think i know why the black straps are missing!! please say i am wrong because i am hoping so bad i am wrong, but  maybe they took off the straps just before landing because they are transporting him from heli to the van!! and the straps was what gave the def shap because they were wrapped around him!!! So right before they land they unlatched the black straps to make the switch off more quickly so that cameras wont get that much footage and stuck him in the van!!! Could this be a logically explanation to why there were no straps when the body came off the helicopter?!?!?!? please tell me i am mistaken please oh please :cry:

This is in deed a good explanation why the straps are missing...and the moving body in the helikopter is just an imagination/illusion. Maybe they have removed the black straps when they have fixed the body inside the helicopter...we do not know exactly, but it still does not proof that Michael is alive (unfortunately). On the white sheet/bag we see not the stripes but shadows in one part when he is in the helicopter. Watch carefully.

BUT there are nevertheless much more questions...Michael could still be alive, there are to many strange things surronding his death. Do not give up until we really know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

TracyK

to answer your question, no it is not illegal or it does not make anyone less dead for family to announce a death. The hospital does it as a courtesy to the family in their time of mourning, but they DO NOT have to!!! Call a hospital in the USA and ask them. It's VERY true.

Is it surprising to me that Jermaine gave the announcement.. Yes and no. The reason is because so many people think that Jermaine is a spotlight seeker. Why wouldn't someone who seeks so much fame want to give the announcement. Look what he did with the Vienna tribute. He didn't even tell his family.

He didn't have to include them, but he really should have let them know what he was doing. I think it's only right that the other brothers or anyone else in MJ's family be able to participate in a tribute. At the very least, know about it. That right there shows that Jermaine "may" be a spotlight seeker.

I do not know him so I cannot say for sure. But hospital staff does not have to announce a death. It is not any kind of law at all! However, it is VERY strange to me that NO ONE from the hospital has spoken out. Was the emergency room empty that day?

Were there no other staff except one doctor and a few nurses.. I think not! Not even a cleaning person has spoken out. Is everyone under some sort of gag order? This is very confusing. Maybe one day we will find out for sure. But until then, this is one of many things that is fueling the hoax flames.

I don't have proof that he is alive or dead. We have our ideas. But I believe about 80% that he is alive. I am not sure aside from seeing a body (omg) if I would believe he is dead. Even if we did see a body.. Would it really be a body or some kind of wax figure?

There are so many ways to look at this. I am trying to keep my hopes that he is still here. I do get discouraged and have my bad days.. But mostly, I just wait for the good news!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have they released a police statement? Although I didnt see a police car in the area of MJ's house on June 25th, which is weird cus I know its standard procedure for the cops to show up to person in distress call...at least where I live it is.

I couldn't agree more.  In my area of town it's that way too.

As a matter of fact, there were a couple who had been missing since the Christmas holiday and they found the bodies the other day.  The police were there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As someone whom lives in Los Angeles, I can say that every time I have called 911 (or someone in my neighborhood has) LAPD cars have been dispatched to the location, and usually there are numerous ones. Also, I live in an upscale community (such as Bel Air) and the number of police cars grows exponentially when you live here. It seems the 'richer' the neighborhood, the more the police cars come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I guess what would solve the riddle of whether the police should have been there that day is the question 'under what circumstances, in the area the 911 call was made, would a police car be automatically called to the scene?'. I mean, who notifies the police, when and under what circumstances?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought i would post this. It reiterates some of the questions we've been asking.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To summerize, for the greatest entertainer, artist, performer of the century, for the most popular singer on earth, the one who gave millions for charities, the most beloved artist on the planet, I can continue, there was no official death announcemenct done, the "funerals" were private. Period.

I am just questionning myself...This is very sad, no, it is suspicious. It would be helpful if Forest Lawmn was able to confirm us that Michael Jackson is really buried there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "liv_ee"
As someone whom lives in Los Angeles, I can say that every time I have called 911 (or someone in my neighborhood has) LAPD cars have been dispatched to the location, and usually there are numerous ones. Also, I live in an upscale community (such as Bel Air) and the number of police cars grows exponentially when you live here. It seems the 'richer' the neighborhood, the more the police cars come.

But there were police cars. That is one of the points, just because we have seen it so often on TV screen, it does not mean that it was not there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

And wasn´t it said that Michael died at the hospital...so why should the police arrive at his home when someone has called 911...?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

This info is from the documentary 'Michael Jackson's Last Days - What Really Happened' by Jaques Peretti. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watch from 7.00 onwards.

The implication is that because MJ's house was rented it was not celebrity tagged, therefore it was not protected from outside ears such as LA journalists who tap 911 calls. So had the home phone been used in the 911 call it would not have been blocked, anyone could hear it if they wanted to and you would have expected a lot of journalists and media to be there around the same time as the ambulance or after (paramedics stayed 30 mins). However, alberto alvarez made the call on his cell phone, so essentially no-one could hear anyway because the home phone was not used. The lady says though that 'you can also pick up on the dispatch call', and although the address would be given, Jackson's name was not stated. Also, the paramedics only recognised MJ after about 10 mins apparently, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Does this explain why there were no police and hardly any media outside the house, despite the paramedics being there for about 30 mins?

There does appear to be a contradiction somewhere. I was under the impression that very few people were outside the house while this was going on. The lady says ' By the time the ambulance went in and came out it was covered, swarming with media people.' Really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions