ShoutTopic starter

I was looking for other news as you know Michael can be really dead. I have found an interesting video on Youtube where CNN repoter says that an official statement is out from the UCLA. It came immediately into my mind that Jermaine maybe just read it out, but it doesn´t mean that it is not real.

I have another question to everybody from the USA can you please research  wether it is true that ONLY officials can read out that a member of a family is dead or are there other possibilities... (please send a link if you know). It would be great to know. If there is any possibility that a family member can just read out an official statement from UCLA then we do not have a hoax. And maybe it is just a rumor that a family member cannot read out such an official statement. As I know  Michaels death was established by officials and maybe we should pay more attention to that.

Here is the video I am talking about:

[youtube:3hsq475d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20ZSeypJ2A[/youtube:3hsq475d]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Lorrie

Quote from: "Shout"
If there is any possibility that a family member can just read out an official statement from UCLA then we do not have a hoax.
I wish I had the time to help with your research request, Shout. However, for now I'd like to point out that I don't follow the logic in the statement I've excerpted above.

Whether a family member can "just read out an official statement from UCLA" or not, that doesn't mean the statement has to be the truth. Of course, people assume it's the truth because it's supposedly an official statement.

But if Michael's death was faked with assistance from law enforcement or other officials with appropriate authority, there are several reasons why an untruthful official statement might be released, despite any existing laws or regulations governing official statements. One reason could be to keep the person or people who were endangering Michael's life from knowing they didn't succeed in killing him.

Deliberately lying about the situation and misleading the public would serve a higher purpose in that case, namely apprehending and (hopefully) convicting the person or people who posed a threat. Legal and criminal matters require that kind of manipulation of reality sometimes to achieve the best outcome. It happens fairly often on various levels, too, such as when undercover officers pretend to be people they aren't in order to gain the trust of crooks and catch them committing a crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Thank you Lorrie I am well aware of the fact that it could also be true that Michael was threatened and that it is possible that he will be left alone, nevertheless I have big doubts about that he would now be left alone that those who wanted  to kill  him or something like that right now think: "Oh yes he is dead we cannot do anything".

The part with the misunderstanding. It was always said that there is no official statement whicht might be not true and what Jermaine has read out is nothing official, which is not true according to this video.

So in the news it was mentioned different.

To make it complete I just want to know wether it is possible for a member to read out an official statement or is it just a rumour that he cannot do it. Apart from that of course it is possible that they want us to believe everything (that the death is real) so they make it look real and if this is true so then my conclusion is that Jermaine could make that statement don´t you think that? I just jump on your way of agumentation...

So I am really curious about that point and woud like to know what is true. can someone help me please...
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 02:33:29 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

There isn't any law that dictates whom may or may not read statements about a death from a hospital, if that's what you're asking. It's definitely unusual for Jermaine to have read that statement about MJ's "death." But it doesn't violate any laws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "Christiana"
There isn't any law that dictates whom may or may not read statements about a death from a hospital, if that's what you're asking. It's definitely unusual for Jermaine to have read that statement about MJ's "death." But it doesn't violate any laws.

Yes that is what I wanted to know, just because it is unusual it does not mean he couldn´t do that. So this argumentation might be not so strong as many people want us to believe. Thank you for your answer it helps alot to find the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Hi Everyone, I've been only reading this forum for quite a while and would like to say hi to everyone reading this.

I don't buy into videos THAT much any longer, I like to look at things more closely. So, in this case it's the wording. On first glance it appears to be official, on second glance not at all.

Shout, I cannot recall ANY death statement of a celebrity that wasn't announced by a doctor up to this very day, as it HAS TO BE a doctor pronouncing someone dead. Think of Princess Diana. It was a doctor at the parisian hospital together with a bunch of other docs sitting in front of mics and talking to the press. On June 25, 09 I was expecting a doctor stating Michaels' death. I was a bit surprised it was Jermaine and on top of that I haven't seen any doctor in Jermaines' presence. Also did no doctor follow up Jermaines statement.

Also, I went to the press section of UCLAs Medical Center website sometime around August and there was a 'statement' by UCLA, that Michael died. BUT, UCLA MC solely referred to a statement made by the Jackson Family, that Michael had died. So, UCLA legally NEVER officially stated Michaels' death.

Concequently, IMHO there is still no official statement. Regardless of hoax or no hoax.

Kindly,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

ShoutTopic starter

Hm MFFreedom

First of all welcome in the active part and a warm hello from my side.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about that topic. I really want to know the truth whether Michael is alive or not. But I also doubt that the hoax videos always present the truth(they might not be objective), that is why I want to research for myself to see where are contadictions regarding on what they "tell" us. I am of course very critical what is mentioned in the news but I feel the same with the hoax videos. The people who create that are claiming to be insiders, but they do not see everything. To stay critical is the only way to find out the truth, it doesn´t matter whether Michael is alive or not. We have to be honest to ourselves.

Just because it is very unusual it doesn´t mean it is not possible. Just because it is print (does not matter which side believers or nonbelievers) it doesn´t mean its the gospel!
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:09:58 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Do we have any proof that Jermaine was actually in UCLA at the time of the reading of the death statement? Surely if that was a real hospital there would be doctors surrounding him? Did we see the press journalists who were there? We saw microphones at the podium but that could easily be fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Do we have any proof that Jermaine was actually in UCLA at the time of the reading of the death statement? Surely if that was a real hospital there would be doctors surrounding him? Did we see the press journalists who were there? We saw microphones at the podium but that could easily be fake.

Just because we did not see it, it does not mean it doesn´t exist. Have we seen Michaels children, Randy Philips, Frank Dileo etc. inside UCLA no, but it does not mean that they were not there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

This whole thing just keeps getting more confusing.   :(

I mean-

1)If this were true, why wouldn't UCLA's medical staff release an official statement backing up what Jermaine said?
2)If this were false, why wouldn't anyone on UCLA's medical staff deny what Jermaine said?

I was thinking "Witness Protection Program", but I doubt the CIA/FBI would be this sloppy and put Michael in danger by not convering their tracks better. (7 death certificates!  unofficial official statement by the brother of the deceased)

But when I think it's just something Michael threw together, it seems too big with too many people needed to be involved for it to work.(UCLA to keep quiet, the police dept, DA, and coroner's office play along)

So, so confused.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"

Michael Jackson's death was huge event, if i can put it like that. Everyone knew about it even while the doctors were still working on him in the hospital. If Jermaine didn't announce that in UCLA, and if those journalists were not real, i think you'd have a lot of hospital staff talking and real journalists (who know each other) wondering who actually was in there! If this was a hoax, i think you'd have planned a much simpler scenario than the one that is happening now. Shout has a very good point in posing his question. If people start along the lines of rationality they'll know pretty quickly what's strange and what's not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also think it's a great pity that the actual details of the case are not discussed more. There is a section for the Murder theory....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

To be honest I would believe more if Conrad Murray confirmed MJ's death than Jermaine..
-But they who worked with Michael the last hour should confirmed it.. I don't buy family supporting :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "MFFreedom"

Also, I went to the press section of UCLAs Medical Center website sometime around August and there was a 'statement' by UCLA, that Michael died. BUT, UCLA MC solely referred to a statement made by the Jackson Family, that Michael had died. So, UCLA legally NEVER officially stated Michaels' death.

Concequently, IMHO there is still no official statement. Regardless of hoax or no hoax

hi and welcome!! interesting first post!!

i haven't heard this before or maybe i've missed it in the past!! have you checked the site recently!! i find this massive if it still says the same!! that the jackson family confirmed Mike had died!! so to speak.. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

Quote from: "MFFreedom"

Concequently, IMHO there is still no official statement. Regardless of hoax or no hoax.

Kindly,

Please send a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)