Grenat

Re: Michael Jackson prosthetic tip on his nose
January 14, 2010, 10:34:45 PM
Even if he wear a prostetic nose usually he isn't missing it here, come on people , does it really look like to you that he is missing something ?
It doesn't to me tough !If you look well there aren't any "hole" kind of thing.
It not look cut either.It just look a little flat but well.
I really don't think that his nose itself is strange.The whole picture is strange
The fact that it look like his nose is missing something must be because it's photoshopped so of course it doesn't look normal
We have a "puzzle" type of face here I think.His face here is composed from differents elements/pictures mixed and blended in.
Just my theory tough
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 15, 2010, 10:49:24 PM
by PinkTopaz » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 am

Zen wrote:In the ambulance picture, the reason it is important, is because if this shows
    either the nose tip removed due to trauma by cpr or collasped...it would be the REAL thing.
    It's hard to tell, as if it IS the real thing, I DO believe the photographers blurred it
    some out of respect to Michael before the publishing.

This is not about denial, Michael did have a prosthetic tip when the tissue at the
    tip of his nose died. Talking about it in regards to a HOAX or not, is not to disrespect
    Michael but if we are looking for the truth...well, all aspects have to be looked at.

Okkaaayyy.. Look at what we're examining here, folks.. feels ridiculous, IMO. And Zen, I'd like to know exactly where you got that information, please. What source exactly? I think that all of that nose stuff is just ridiculous.. There is no way it's fake, come on...

Hello Pink Topaz, yeah maybe I can correct just somewhat.  NOBODY knows anything 100 percent
with Michael, so maybe NO facts can ever be a FACT because we are not Michael.
You do not need to be condescending with your reply...Okkkaaay?  We are all here for information and
to share with each other on this forum.  If you do not agree with something, please say nicely or not
reply?
I have heard and read that MIchael has USED a prosthetic nose tip when the tissue died in that
area from the surgery.  It is NOT uncommon with people who have had two or more rhinoplasty.
Dr. Goodstein (sp?), has mentioned this in regards to Michael's nose.  Since Dr. Goodstein is also
well known for prosthetics and the experimentation of fusion of prosthetics, it is surely referenced.
The fillers that Dr. Klein have used on MIchael's nose to help build it back up are not always permanent.
Sometimes fillers can cause irritation and infection and have to be debried.  
So, I don't take tabloids seriously, but others in the medical field have some credibility plus common
sense.
My point about the picture regard nose, is IF there was any damage (and the family DID claim damage
to the FACE as an excuse), that the photographers would surely have blurred the image somewhat
out of respect to Michael.   I am NOT saying that as the truth and NOT even saying I don't have the
doubts about the picture as a whole...I am merely EXAMINING all evidence.    :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 11:39:27 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
by PinkTopaz » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 am

Zen wrote:In the ambulance picture, the reason it is important, is because if this shows
    either the nose tip removed due to trauma by cpr or collasped...it would be the REAL thing.
    It's hard to tell, as if it IS the real thing, I DO believe the photographers blurred it
    some out of respect to Michael before the publishing.

This is not about denial, Michael did have a prosthetic tip when the tissue at the
    tip of his nose died. Talking about it in regards to a HOAX or not, is not to disrespect
    Michael but if we are looking for the truth...well, all aspects have to be looked at.

Okkaaayyy.. Look at what we're examining here, folks.. feels ridiculous, IMO. And Zen, I'd like to know exactly where you got that information, please. What source exactly? I think that all of that nose stuff is just ridiculous.. There is no way it's fake, come on...

Hello Pink Topaz, yeah maybe I can correct just somewhat.  NOBODY knows anything 100 percent
with Michael, so maybe NO facts can ever be a FACT because we are not Michael.
You do not need to be condescending with your reply...Okkkaaay?  We are all here for information and
to share with each other on this forum.  If you do not agree with something, please say nicely or not
reply?
I have heard and read that MIchael has USED a prosthetic nose tip when the tissue died in that
area from the surgery.  It is NOT uncommon with people who have had two or more rhinoplasty.
Dr. Goodstein (sp?), has mentioned this in regards to Michael's nose.  Since Dr. Goodstein is also
well known for prosthetics and the experimentation of fusion of prosthetics, it is surely referenced.
The fillers that Dr. Klein have used on MIchael's nose to help build it back up are not always permanent.
Sometimes fillers can cause irritation and infection and have to be debried.  
So, I don't take tabloids seriously, but others in the medical field have some credibility plus common
sense.
My point about the picture regard nose, is IF there was any damage (and the family DID claim damage
to the FACE as an excuse), that the photographers would surely have blurred the image somewhat
out of respect to Michael.   I am NOT saying that as the truth and NOT even saying I don't have the
doubts about the picture as a whole...I am merely EXAMINING all evidence.    :geek:
Ah.. sorry, then. I get you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilin1989

January 16, 2010, 01:39:00 AM
being a Michael Jackson fan I wanna know if he had a fake nose on :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

January 16, 2010, 05:34:33 PM
Like you guys i dont give a flying fig how he looks,he's just a great person who is great looking. JMO but the ambo pic always put me in mind of mj back in 2000 era, to me his nose here looks the same as then i always secretly wondered if this pic could of poss been taking around that era for some reason?? i dont no but its just my thoughts   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

February 15, 2010, 07:45:55 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
I hate this picture, so apologies for posting it... but just wanted to ask whilst we're on the topic & u guys seem to know the answers to most things... was this picture photoshopped or is the nose area real?  As it has always saddened me.

Poor MJ,it looks like a scar after plastic operation and he didn't have time to cover it with make up.I know because I have something like that too,had my jaw and nose broken 3 times (during some plastic surgeries they do a little V-shaped cut on the tip of your nose and sometimes the scar is visible)...I have to put make up over it all time too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:52:14 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
I hate this picture, so apologies for posting it... but just wanted to ask whilst we're on the topic & u guys seem to know the answers to most things... was this picture photoshopped or is the nose area real?  As it has always saddened me.

its a bandaid he said it somewhere. i forget where tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

this1crazygirl

February 15, 2010, 08:10:33 PM
So what his nose has scars!

things like this is what hurt his heart so! People being so superficial ! He was teased for a big nose teased for a lil nose dang people give it a break...

Id kiss that hurting nose oh yes I would...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 16, 2010, 02:42:37 AM
It just looks like a plaster over his nose.  No big deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 16, 2010, 03:18:59 AM
Autopsy report talks about a bandage over his nose tip, but nothing about a fake nose at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 03:33:50 AM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Autopsy report talks about a bandage over his nose tip, but nothing about a fake nose at all.

you are right..it does not mention that at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 05:12:28 PM
The autopsy said there was a piece of gauze on the tip.. and "nasal structures" UNDERNEATH the skin... which would suggest that his nose did collapse at some point and had to have the cartilage reconstructed.
But this was underneath the skin, so it wasnt like a fake nose he could take off whenever he wanted...

However.. this interview with Geraldo Rivera has me puzzled.  I aways thought Geraldo was a friend of MJ .. yet here he is saying he witnessed MJ "take off" his nose to leave a stump??????  WTF???

[youtube:2qwub44b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0oI5Q8Kfc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2qwub44b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 17, 2010, 05:14:06 PM
i dont care if mj had plastic surgery or not - they should leave him alone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 05:22:58 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

As ugly as it is, i think it is necessary to debate as it fits in with the hoax...  with the autopsy report and the ambo picture.  Its a necessary evil i think.

But also...  i care that MJ had plastic surgery... because if what we are being told is true.. how awful is it that there are plastic surgeons out there who would butcher someone like this... take a very attractive face and keep slicing it open...  and just take the money and run and not care about the consequences??  Where are the ethics??  If this is true, someone should have said NO! to him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 17, 2010, 05:46:16 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

As ugly as it is, i think it is necessary to debate as it fits in with the hoax...  with the autopsy report and the ambo picture.  Its a necessary evil i think.

But also...  i care that MJ had plastic surgery... because if what we are being told is true.. how awful is it that there are plastic surgeons out there who would butcher someone like this... take a very attractive face and keep slicing it open...  and just take the money and run and not care about the consequences??  Where are the ethics??  If this is true, someone should have said NO! to him...

so true... insecurity made him not be able to see his true self in the mirror... so heartbreakingly sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions