Jennie

Re: What they don't want you to know
January 10, 2010, 11:13:36 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I've said it before and I will say it again...there is something here, more than we could ever imagine.  If MJ died (which I am really starting to believe) it was something fishy going on.  Does anyone know what happens to MJ's 50 percent in the catalog if he dies?  Does his share go to Sony?  Please, no speculation, only if you know for sure...If anyone has any info on Sony and MJ let me know...I find this aspect so fascinating and I know there is something there...MJ told Reverend Jesse Jackson that there was a conspiracy going on and he was under a gag order not to talk because it was in litigation... Later we hear from Ortega that he was afraid to eat and drink for fear of being poisoned.  He told that music artist (forgot his name) that if something happens to him to look at these peoples names...Something stinks.  it's all about putting peices together.  Any little thing we can find and we can start connecting the dots.

You might find this thread intresting then

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree, before I started looking into the possibility of a hoax theory the first thing I thought was that sony offed him. That it was a big conspiracy over Michael's music catalog played out with people in high places, very poweful and they would never get caught. If Michael did die on june 25th, well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :cry:

It looks like there's no concrete info on the Catalogue in the net at the moment, it's just one big question covered in mystery! So if you find out what's really going on with it, please share!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 01:21:19 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again...there is something here, more than we could ever imagine.  If MJ died (which I am really starting to believe) it was something fishy going on.  Does anyone know what happens to MJ's 50 percent in the catalog if he dies?  Does his share go to Sony?  Please, no speculation, only if you know for sure...If anyone has any info on Sony and MJ let me know...I find this aspect so fascinating and I know there is something there...MJ told Reverend Jesse Jackson that there was a conspiracy going on and he was under a gag order not to talk because it was in litigation... Later we hear from Ortega that he was afraid to eat and drink for fear of being poisoned.  He told that music artist (forgot his name) that if something happens to him to look at these peoples names...Something stinks.  it's all about putting peices together.  Any little thing we can find and we can start connecting the dots.

Why are you starting to believe that MJ died?
Do you think that he will do nothing to save his life ....I mean he abviosly knew everything thats been going on...all the conspiracies, he knew who he should fear and  e mentioned it years ago :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

January 11, 2010, 02:02:44 AM
Great post, thank you for sharing!!  And sooo true!!!

That's whyI believe that this story has sooooo much depth that we can't even imagine
  or at least  we just start to scratch the  surface !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 11, 2010, 02:15:13 AM
There are other threads on Sony, also on the MJKIT forum archive.

One remarkable step:
November 26, 2007
Dubai investment fund takes 'substantial' stake in Sony
"DIC did not disclose the amount of the investment, its first in Japan. The fund through which it was made, Global Strategic Equities Fund, manages assets of around $2 billion."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 11, 2010, 03:23:36 AM
Quote from: "whisper"

Why are you starting to believe that MJ died?
Do you think that he will do nothing to save his life ....I mean he abviosly knew everything thats been going on...all the conspiracies, he knew who he should fear and  e mentioned it years ago :?

How could we know facts?  :lol:  All we know, is what the media wants us to know. I read, that Michael lend money off the catalogue and if he dies, that SONY has the right to purchase it first. But, I don'T know, if that's true.
Everything is very fishy, yes. And it stinks like a murder conspiracy. Why is he still with SONY? Why did they publish TII movie and album? I thought he was done with them, but maybe they reached a settlement.
Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Wiliam Bratton, Craig Harvey and Conrad Murray are all Freemasons. That also does fit both ways - murder conspiracy, or they helped Michael - who knows...

@whisper:
Yes, we should think that Michael knew, if he was going to come out of the shadow, he would be in great danger. I also don't believe that he was in debts - look at the creditor's claims. "The grand total will exceed $  20 mil." -  :lol:  That's peanuts! Media speculated, that this is the amount of money Michael spent in one month... Probably that's not true either, but we get an idea.
At which point did  SONY get involved with TII? After 6/25 or before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:31:56 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"

It looks like there's no concrete info on the Catalogue in the net at the moment, it's just one big question covered in mystery! So if you find out what's really going on with it, please share!

I have a friend in management at Sony music and she told me, as far as she knows, MJ still owns half of the catalogue and it did not revert back to Sony when he "died".  But I believe he had taken out massive loans against it, so Sony was waiting with baited breath to buy it back before the London tours were announced.  I think that's the only reason he decided to tour, since we all know how much he hated it, and I also believe the debts are the main reason for the hoax.  Unlike a lot of people seem to believe, being in debt doesn't make him a bad businessman nor does it mean he was broke, but since it seems common knowledge that he really was $400-500 million in debt, it was getting serious enough that he had to basically sell Neverland and auction off his belongings.  Anyway here are a couple of articles that might help explain some things...

Btw, the $20 million he may owe to creditors is on top of the millions he owes in loans, it's not the same thing.  I should also mention, as Zen did, that although I am behind that article, it was written 2 years ago...a lot happened since then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 11, 2010, 03:35:55 AM
Hi guys,i don't remember if it was discussed  on this forum or  the old one , but  there  is information  about  Michael's  not beeing in debt and his investiments into high technology. Having connections with arabian  prince could  he  take 'substancial' part of Sony  through the Dubai investment fund ? Why  all of a sudden   did Sony change its slogan  to 'MAKE BELIEVE' ?   I  really hope hope hope .... our Mike is behind  this.  At least I want to think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

January 11, 2010, 05:21:20 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I think that's the only reason he decided to tour, since we all know how much he hated it, and I also believe the debts are the main reason for the hoax.  Unlike a lot of people seem to believe, being in debt doesn't make him a bad businessman nor does it mean he was broke, but since it seems common knowledge that he really was $400-500 million in debt, it was getting serious enough that he had to basically sell Neverland and auction off his belongings.  Anyway here are a couple of articles that might help explain some things...

Btw, the $20 million he may owe to creditors is on top of the millions he owes in loans, it's not the same thing.  I should also mention, as Zen did, that although I am behind that article, it was written 2 years ago...a lot happened since then.

To tell the honest truth, i do believe money was the underlying reason for this hoax. It's the simpliest, most rational and most plausible theory of them all for me, and it survived while all the other theories eventually died out and lost their credibility. And in no way that would discredit MJ. I'm 100% behind this article and those similar to it, because I'm convinced it exposes the facts that general media has been reluctant to deal with: that MJ is VERY influential in the music business, that he's indeed in control of his own affairs and is viewed as a strong player in the industry (and not wacko). However, I came to conclusion the debts most certainly existed (however i'm not sure about the scope), otherwise he would have never placed the Catalogue as a collateral against the loans, never! Whatever brought MJ to that point (i personally think it was conspiracy and a lot of bad advise), death hoax seems the ONLY way to get out of it: no 50 concerts would have done what his 'death' did! Many people would say he'd never do this for the money, i disagree, he would if he really needed to (which seems the case): he's a businessman to the bone, yes -- he's first of all an Artist - and i believe only such creative mind could have pulled off a hoax for the practical purpose! Be it a happy concidence or careful plan, it has already brought material and non-material profit: incredible record sales (biggest selling artist of 2009 says it all), successful launch of other projects (movies, books, clothing line etc), public vindication of MJ's image (it has already started and will only get better), his children are secured for the rest of their lives and can actually have a more normal life with Michael not obviously around them. I also firmly believe some family members are using this hoax for their own benefit too, as they often did in the past with MJ. I'd rather think they're using his hoax, than his death to profit tho! There's actually a lot to be said in favour of this theory IMO. I'd say it's the smartest business move of the century! Things that lie on the surface are not always superficial.

Thank you for the interesting links!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

January 11, 2010, 05:42:57 AM
You're welcome.  :mrgreen:  I agree with what you said 100%!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

liegi

January 11, 2010, 06:53:01 AM
Great. Thank you for these intelligent, well-thought out posts. This is definitely the theory that makes the most sense and it would explain how he had the backing to pull it off. Michael is very influential in the music industry (just look at how many CDs he has sold, how much interest has been generated in the MUSIC awards).  People have become disenchanted with music because they are not liking what they hear. Let's face it.  Do you know who all these new artists are? No..... They do not have a distinct sound and they don't know what attracts people's emotions. Michael most certainly did and DOES.  Even the little children have become enthused, all over the world.  
I think they (the corporate world) and Michael decided to put the King of Pop to rest and cash in.  Another thing to consider is the effect of the recession and new technology. Why did Papa Joe mention BLU-RAY technology for Ranch Records right outside Michael's home when his son had just died?? BLU-RAy technology is what Sony is betting on to make money.

Michael would not have been so stupid as to allow himself to become so ill as to die. No way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 11, 2010, 08:02:09 AM
I have to agree with your theory on this and I do believe that this is the most plausible reason for the whole hoax. It seems to be a win win situation for all involved. As was mentioned, even his brothers are using their window of opportunity. If they were doing this and MJ was really dead then that would definitely leave me with a much worse opinion of some of them. But it seems to me that all involved are siezing their moment while they can. Some people who say MJ would never do this or never do that, how do they really know. We can't know, we know only little bits and pieces as more comes to light. But this makes sense to me. Even when the news of Murray hit the news of the world on Elvis's birthday, I thought clever MJ. This will put you right back in the media's attention when TII is released on DVD. Our MJ is so very very clever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 04:46:19 PM
Hum! It is indeed possible that Michael needed to show willingness to improve his financial situation in order to keep his stake in Sony/ATV and continue his ownership of the Beatles Catalogue.
I spent a bit of time this evening looking into Sony/ATV, its ownership structure and market value and, whilst doing so I came across the official release notes of the Beatles game and remastered back catalogue.

Article Quote:

This month (09-09-09 to be exact) sees the release of the eagerly awaited Beatles RockBand game as well as the entire Beatles back catalogue re-mastered and re-released on the same day.

Engineers at Abbey Road Studios spent four years working on the masters using both analogue and digital equipment, paying great care to retain the audio integrity of the original masters.

The re-mastered albums will also include embedded documentaries telling the story of how each album was made.

An exciting time for Beatles fans and indeed music fans the world over we're sure you'll agree. As a tribute to the iconic songs of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, we've put together a showcase of great cover versions of just some of their many classics.

What drew my attention to this article was the emphasis on the release date "09-09-09 to be exact" and whilst there may be nothing in it, it re-enforces the number theory put forward by TS and I thought, it was worthwhile of a post on the forum. ;)

Is this one more "coincidence"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions