What they don't want you to know

• 26 Replies

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK

Re: What they don't want you to know

• on: January 11, 2010, 09:02:09 AM
I have to agree with your theory on this and I do believe that this is the most plausible reason for the whole hoax. It seems to be a win win situation for all involved. As was mentioned, even his brothers are using their window of opportunity. If they were doing this and MJ was really dead then that would definitely leave me with a much worse opinion of some of them. But it seems to me that all involved are siezing their moment while they can. Some people who say MJ would never do this or never do that, how do they really know. We can't know, we know only little bits and pieces as more comes to light. But this makes sense to me. Even when the news of Murray hit the news of the world on Elvis's birthday, I thought clever MJ. This will put you right back in the media's attention when TII is released on DVD. Our MJ is so very very clever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheRunningGirl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TheRunningGirl

Re: What they don't want you to know

• on: April 09, 2010, 05:46:19 PM
Hum! It is indeed possible that Michael needed to show willingness to improve his financial situation in order to keep his stake in Sony/ATV and continue his ownership of the Beatles Catalogue.
I spent a bit of time this evening looking into Sony/ATV, its ownership structure and market value and, whilst doing so I came across the official release notes of the Beatles game and remastered back catalogue.
http://http://www.sonyatv.com/writers/standalone_news_story.php?id=185

Article Quote:

This month (09-09-09 to be exact) sees the release of the eagerly awaited Beatles RockBand game as well as the entire Beatles back catalogue re-mastered and re-released on the same day.

Engineers at Abbey Road Studios spent four years working on the masters using both analogue and digital equipment, paying great care to retain the audio integrity of the original masters.

The re-mastered albums will also include embedded documentaries telling the story of how each album was made.

An exciting time for Beatles fans and indeed music fans the world over we're sure you'll agree. As a tribute to the iconic songs of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, we've put together a showcase of great cover versions of just some of their many classics.

What drew my attention to this article was the emphasis on the release date "09-09-09 to be exact" and whilst there may be nothing in it, it re-enforces the number theory put forward by TS and I thought, it was worthwhile of a post on the forum. ;)

Is this one more "coincidence"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."