Okay,this was made before Michael passed,but it was edited and after MJ passed,it played.Like after the 'funeral'.But since Christmas,it comes on EVERYDAY,EVERY COMMERCIAL!!! and im like..whoaaa whats this..anyways here is the version BEFORE he passed,cant find the shorter one.

[youtube:2pyz195m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fW8jMWiLXo[/youtube:2pyz195m]
Anyone been seeing this constantly too? Is it a sign ? and What insurance did MJ have?lol cuz its more MJ commercials too.

P.S: I mean like literally in the US! Every commercial slot.I know Michael has bought thousands of slots at a time before...could this be a message? I'll be there fans...don't worry..?

Edit: The one thats edited,just has Michael's vocals all the way thru,no Jermaine...doesn't this commercial remind you of the song cry?

It also has the words Believe and etc. in the commercial.

I would like your opinions,Please...Thanks

-EternalBliss
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Yes. I did notice that the cormmercial is always coming on! I think it's a sign of some kind. Who knows???  You know what's weird??? They are giving it right now...LOL! WEIRD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart then ask, have you seen my childhood? - Michael Jackson

I saw that as well as many others.  There are soooo many commercials out that have Michael singing his songs.  Maybe it was always there and I never noticed it as much before.  I am looking for clues and thinking everything is a clue, every where I go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, it came on a lot right after he "died." For awhile, it was REALLY hard to hear that song without me feeling sad. I still feel a little sad when I hear it, but who knows? It could be a sign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed the heavy rotation of this ad especially around the time that TII was showing at the theaters. Naturally, I thought that it was just my mind going into hoax clue overdrive. I wasn't aware of a 2nd version. I may have to check the insurance company's website. They usually have promotional ads listed and available for viewing.

Quote from: "EternalBliss"
Okay,this was made before Michael passed,but it was edited and after MJ passed,it played.Like after the 'funeral'.But since Christmas,it comes on EVERYDAY,EVERY COMMERCIAL!!! and im like..whoaaa whats this..anyways here is the version BEFORE he passed,cant find the shorter one.

[youtube:1ohfk0s0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fW8jMWiLXo[/youtube:1ohfk0s0]
Anyone been seeing this constantly too? Is it a sign ? and What insurance did MJ have?lol cuz its more MJ commercials too.

P.S: I mean like literally in the US! Every commercial slot.I know Michael has bought thousands of slots at a time before...could this be a message? I'll be there fans...don't worry..?

Edit: The one thats edited,just has Michael's vocals all the way thru,no Jermaine...doesn't this commercial remind you of the song cry?

It also has the words Believe and etc. in the commercial.

I would like your opinions,Please...Thanks

-EternalBliss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I thought I was the only one noticing this, but yes I saw this commercial often; I forget what channel I was watching. I was just telling myself they were using it for their slogan, but when you see a commercial using one of the songs Michael sang, it make you think twice. I don't want to look too much into it but to use a song in a commercial, don't they have to get approval from the record company? I wonder who State Farm got the approval from...hmmmm ??!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed this as well.

I usually change the channel as soon as a commercial comes on, but I ALWAYS feel compelled to watch this one all the way through just to hear his voice.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"just call my name and i'll be there"- Michael Michael Michael... :geek:  where is he?!?!?!?!?  when i hear his songs on commercials i cry...People find it weird that i rarely watch tv...I go months with out watching it...actually the only time i do watch it is when i go back home to visit family when we have breaks from college heehee it just bores me :lol:  :lol: this however is more entertaining
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Well I am from Belgium,and maybe it is coincedence,but on VTM the are playing in every break a song of Michael.And thats now for 2weeks.Strange?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dang i need to watch more tv...i havent seen tv in a month i am missing out on all of this...i think its cool how they are using his music again...that could boost the sales as well...bravo michael keep it going bud ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Suzy"
Well I am from Belgium,and maybe it is coincedence,but on VTM the are playing in every break a song of Michael.And thats now for 2weeks.Strange?

Hi , I'm from Belgium too! Yeah, i only noticed it this weekend though and thought it had to do with the tribute show "My name is Michael" but it was heartwarming hearing all his songs was'nt it?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's the same in the UK.  So many adverts using J5 or MJ songs at the moment.  Kind of freaky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

YES! I did notice this! I thought it was freaky that his death occurred like a month after this commercial began to air...and I remember watching the Jacksons: An American Dream movie exactly a week before he "died" on VH1...but anyways back to the commercial....when he "passed" I noticed they stopped airing it (or at least i didn't see it) for like 2-3 months. And then BAM! It's back again w/ only MJ and not the Jermaine....what's it all mean??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
It's the same in the UK.  So many adverts using J5 or MJ songs at the moment.  Kind of freaky.
I have noticed that in the uk it makes my heart skip a beat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting.
And I have to say that here in France, there is not this commercial, or any commercial about Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions