suspicious mind

Re: Frank DiLeo interviews! Must See!!
March 31, 2011, 10:46:00 PM
did any of you hear him say on there that he was at the beverly hills hotel ? isn't that where the 911 call was found to be from, or did i get that wrong  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 03, 2011, 10:02:23 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I still believe KF was closer to Michael than most people, no matter how nutty she seems.

i sometimes wonder if we will ever get to any final truths about these relationships.

Karen is dodging questions about Franks on twitter..  she is not addressing the issues.

Whatever her relationship was with MJ...  it definitely seems there is bad blood between her and Frank.  Which is strange, when you think how long those two would have been working together.

perhaps she's not telling us everything she knows about Frank which is understandable I guess. And he kind of insulted her in that interview, so yes, they do not seem to be on friendly terms (but it's both ways).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 03, 2011, 05:57:17 PM
i would sure like to know more about these agreements people signed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 05, 2011, 07:55:37 AM
i would sure like to know more about these agreements people signed.

Don't we all?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 08:09:54 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I still believe KF was closer to Michael than most people, no matter how nutty she seems.

i sometimes wonder if we will ever get to any final truths about these relationships.

Karen is dodging questions about Franks on twitter..  she is not addressing the issues.

Whatever her relationship was with MJ...  it definitely seems there is bad blood between her and Frank.  Which is strange, when you think how long those two would have been working together.

perhaps she's not telling us everything she knows about Frank which is understandable I guess. And he kind of insulted her in that interview, so yes, they do not seem to be on friendly terms (but it's both ways).

i guess it could goa few ways either they were both super protective of him and each saw the other as someone who was not good for or to him. or they each had an agenda and found the other one to be a threat to that. or one had an agenda and the other saw it and was angry about it. chances are though that they know more about each other than  michael knew about either one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions