Re: Calm before the storm?
December 03, 2009, 09:48:02 AM
I don't know that Michael will return to the stage, but he doesn't have to. He doesn't owe us anything! He gave us 45 years of himself. I am fortunate enough to have gotten to experience 38 of them. As I said on the old MJKIT, I can let go of the entertainer as long as I know the man is alive and well. I feel he will let us know that on the day he chooses. He is in control, it is  his life and the lives of his children. I trust him, believe in him, and love him completely. He knows what is best and he will do it in his time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crescendo

December 03, 2009, 10:20:59 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
I don't know that Michael will return to the stage, but he doesn't have to. He doesn't owe us anything! He gave us 45 years of himself. I am fortunate enough to have gotten to experience 38 of them. As I said on the old MJKIT, I can let go of the entertainer as long as I know the man is alive and well. I feel he will let us know that on the day he chooses. He is in control, it is  his life and the lives of his children. I trust him, believe in him, and love him completely. He knows what is best and he will do it in his time.

I think its important to partially let go of the celebrity and focus on the man. He was a human being which i'm sure loved being admired everywhere he went but still I'm sure he wished he could have had people who would treat him like normalty and not royalty ALL THE TIME.

I'm not discrediting his talent. he is very talented. I'm just saying.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 11:52:38 AM
Christmas is too predictable and every hoax believing fan would love that gift. Mj is not predictable. His gift would likely come when no gift is expected.

The Jackson family members have tons of projects coming up in the next few months: Jack5ons Reality show, Janet's European tour in early 2010 and Jermaine's tribute concert. Plus per the Jack5ons website, the Jacksons plan a 40th anniversary concert to celebrate the group's history and overall career. LOL...I'm still trying to understand how they hope to pull that off when a key member is missing. Bottom line:  People are watching that family carefully for clues. The family members are resurrecting their careers. If MJ were to return, the Jacksons would fade back into oblivion.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and ask a question. What is your inner deadline, your cutoff point for how long you will wait for a return? Is it 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, longer?  Fans may have to face that tough question as each month or "special date" passes. It will be interesting to see how small these forums become as the months come and go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:05:43 PM
well im thinking easter,i can just about last till june ,then i feel i really will end up in a padded cell,i cant do an elvis believer ,not that long no way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

December 03, 2009, 12:09:03 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Christmas is too predictable and every hoax believing fan would love that gift. Mj is not predictable. His gift would likely come when no gift is expected.

The Jackson family members have tons of projects coming up in the next few months: Jack5ons Reality show, Janet's European tour in early 2010 and Jermaine's tribute concert. Plus per the Jack5ons website, the Jacksons plan a 40th anniversary concert to celebrate the group's history and overall career. LOL...I'm still trying to understand how they hope to pull that off when a key member is missing. Bottom line:  People are watching that family carefully for clues. The family members are resurrecting their careers. If MJ were to return, the Jacksons would fade back into oblivion.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and ask a question. What is your inner deadline, your cutoff point for how long you will wait for a return? Is it 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, longer?  Fans may have to face that tough question as each month or "special date" passes. It will be interesting to see how small these forums become as the months come and go.

i honestly don't know my cutoff point. the thing with the christmas expectations is that some will feel it is too predictable, so that could be the exact reason he could choose that date to return. but personally, i'm not putting much faith in that date, or any date. i am thinking he will come back when it's least expected...so maybe i don't really have a deadline. but it's only natural that all these dates, like christmas and june 2010 will be lingering in the back of my mind. i guess i'll know better where i stand as far as a return after june next year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 03, 2009, 12:34:16 PM
I will hold on until June. If July 1st comes and nothing happens I will let go. He cannot come back later than June, it will be too late, people will be too cooled down. Even June seems too far for a big BAM but I will wait until then. If nothing happens, I will cry again, try to convince myself that he is alive but out of the media's eyes and let go but live after his messages
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:46:09 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
I dont really have reason to give up just yet.

weird things still are happening including the werid coincidences that have already happened.. must i recall them?   ;) i hope we all sit tight and just watch it all unfold.

I'm with you! Ever since this all went down I have been sitting back waiting and I've not been let down yet! The TII movie and not to mention Janet's little interview where she said she received the bad news that "morning" at her "home in NY"!! Those two things have just made my faith so much stronger...really. I normally don't eat popcorn but I have started since all this went down. Stay strong people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 03, 2009, 12:53:22 PM
but if he never wanted to come back than surely there would have been no clues left,that we be to mean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 01:08:37 PM
Quote from: "NeverEndingStory"
Quote from: "Scream"
Paralleling Jesus Christ, the son of God would be a huge mistake and I've been quite worried this might be the case.

As a Catholic I would not be impressed and I wouldn't condone it, the reaction of the Pope would be interesting.

I hope he doesn't view himself in a messiah kind of context but his official biographer (I forget his name) has stated before that he has in the past during the HIStory period of his career and if that is true then he perhaps still does but I hope he uses his common sense and comes to the right decision on the date, it should be January 1st as it would symbolize a new beginning and era.

But you never know with Michael, I know he is said to be religious and spiritual but he did renounce his religion quite some years ago and that whether you like it or not, is a direct contradiction to statements from different people and him.

Is he religious? I'm not so sure. Spiritual? I think he is, yes.

If he's alive and planning a comeback then he has to approach this with the most ultimate amount of care, the media reaction from all corners is going to be terrible in the first place and if it comes on the date of Jesus' birth the Catholic and Christian churches, nation's across the World and individual's that are devout in their allegiance to God will all be against him also whether their fans of his or not, this could turn out to be a disastrous move and I'm quite nervous.

I hope I'm just being a male drama Queen here but.. I can't help looking at this in the most negative light =
According to the Rabbi's book Michael did have a 'Messiah complex'..Many people view him as kind of a God, and perhaps in the finish he started to buy into his own image somewhat..This would just point to how out of touch with reality he was becoming if what the Rabbi says is true..
I love Michael very much..I do believe that sometimes people are used as instruments by God to do good here on earth..To do Gods work on earth..Michael certainly did a lot of good. I prefer to think of him as an earthly angel..Sort of like Princess Diana who was also a great humaniterian..
I dont know if Michael will ever come back..I do believe he has tried to communicate with his fans..It is as difficult for him as it is for his fans as there are so many fakes out there.
I just want him to know if he reads this board that he is truely loved..I just want him to be happy and to be safe and healthy..
I dont know if we will get anymore clues..Perhaps we are at the end now..We have to decide how long we will all continue to meet here..I have made some wonderful friendships along the way..So from my point of view if nothing else happens it's still been worth it..Of course I want some concrete proof that Mike is still alive..But that may never come..Sadly.x

You have to remember that what the Rabbi talks about in his book are conversations from 1999 till about 2001. I think after the Trial in 2005 you could see a change in the way Michael handled himself and the way he saw himself.
Also Michael cut off the Rabbi from his life when the Rabi stole money from their foundation around 2002/2003 so I personally don't belie everything that comes from that mans mouth.

I hope this is a calm before the storm but I don't think we can know anything for sure.
We'll just have to wait and see...and investigate in the meantime  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 03, 2009, 02:35:33 PM
"The Jackson family members have tons of projects coming up in the next few months: Jack5ons Reality show, Janet's European tour in early 2010 and Jermaine's tribute concert. Plus per the Jack5ons website, the Jacksons plan a 40th anniversary concert to celebrate the group's history and overall career. LOL...I'm still trying to understand how they hope to pull that off when a key member is missing. Bottom line: People are watching that family carefully for clues. The family members are resurrecting their careers. If MJ were to return, the Jacksons would fade back into oblivion.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and ask a question. What is your inner deadline, your cutoff point for how long you will wait for a return? Is it 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, longer? Fans may have to face that tough question as each month or "special date" passes. It will be interesting to see how small these forums become as the months come and go."

at this point i don't know if he comeback, i'm sure he is alive...  :P
if he comeback maybe will be at 40th aniversary concert... maybe the project that was left years ago now is resurrecting... maybe all the theory of the contract until june 2010 it's true...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 03, 2009, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"

Agree! He doesn`t have to return on stage again, if he don`t want to. He needs to start think about what he wants for himself, not what other people expect or wants from him. He deserves a peaceful and happy life with his children, and do what ever he likes. I would just love it if he desides to come back, regardless of what day he choose. We just need to trust him, and keep the faith.
I have had the pleasure to experience his great talent for 36 years now, and i`m so happy and grateful for that he shared his wonderful gift with us for 45 years of his life. So take the time you need Michael, i will always love you and i will be here waiting for you ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson