Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?
January 10, 2010, 03:17:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When I first read this I was furious and wrote a rebuttal to it and posted it to a forum.  Of course I was then considered an official nut, a conspiracy theorist.  At any rate, these were and still are my thoughts.  If this makes me a CT, then so be it:  

Do you remember this article and how it was interpreted?  When I read it, I get a different interpretation.  The article is accusing MJ of being in a drug stupor.  But to me his behaviors indicate a person who is in a heightened state of anxiety.  The post it notes also translates differently when you see them from that vantage point.  

The first Note:  "I am so grateful that I am a magnet for miracles."   “I am a magnet”,-  People are drawn to him and will listen to him.  He was chosen to do something miraculous because of his global influence.  He is the only one who could make them listen.  

Note # 2 - Love Not Violence.  Remember a beautiful promise of tomorrow.  That is the ultimate message he must portray.  But we know that Michael is all about love.  Why remind himself of it with a note?  

Note # 3 - "Do We Are The World in show".  -  This is the main song of the show.  This is when the message or the warning will be emphasized and possibly played out.

Note # 4 - "Call Temperton" -  Perhaps to write a new song just for the concerts depicting exactly what the platform was all about.  A warning, a call to action, a call to inform, something to get and keep our attention on what was happening.  

Note # 5 - Also in the bathroom is a business card for his business manager Dr Tohme Tohme to remind him of his phone number.  – He has a card because he no longer has a cell phone.  Regarding Tohme Tohme – I haven’t worked out this connection yet, unless Tohme is actually a good guy in disguise.  

Two other notes -  "Children are sweet." Another said: "Children are innocent." -- Children were going to be hurt from these actions, under attack.  If anything could convince Michael to step in and speak on an issue, the threatened lives or safety of children would be number ONE.  If anything could convince him to take a stand, innocent children being placed in harm’s way would do it.  

For those reasons I feel that Michael was intending to make a big mark on history within the 02 concerts arena.  I don’t know what he had been told that was of such a threatening nature to the children and the world that it would cause him not to eat, sleep, or make him so distressed and anxious.  But it had to have been something of enormous importance.  And there was someone or someones out there who were determined that would never happen.  What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?
January 10, 2010, 03:28:22 PM
I think Michael knew this had the propensity to put him in danger and the notes were to reaffirm the importance of his mission and to reassure him that it was for the greater cause.  Children were going to be hurt in great numbers.  He was likely afraid and constantly in conflict with himself, but felt it an obligation that he had to carry out to save the world from what ever evil prevailed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mumof3

January 10, 2010, 03:55:57 PM
Yes i remember and it makes me mad how they try to change the reason for the notes it is a terrible article trying to give a bad picture of him that trash paper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 05:40:50 PM
This was my feelings about the notes then, and it still is today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 26, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
he knew that he was going to be put in danger from doing this tour...the gov thought they broght MJs reputaion down with the allegations of 05 but then saw he was still widly looked up to after the tickets sold so quickly. they tried to discourage him by bumping it to 50 shows instead of 10. but MJ kept going he was too determined to get the message out...so i think MJ knew that if he continued they would find a way to take him out for good. He had no choice but to hoax his death and at the same time its getting his message out...just not as rapidly as it would have the concerts...i curse you gov. you need love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 09:50:34 PM
Speaking of Rod Temperton...have we heard from him?  Last thing I read was that he has been reclusive and is rarely seen.   Michael wanted to call him...I wonder if they did speak?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 10:01:13 PM
I don't think there's anything to be found behind the post it notes. This is a really common and normal practice. Looks to me like he just wrote down some reminders and some pleasant thoughts. Why is that outstanding?

I mean, if somebody went through my room and found all the papers with half-thoughts and random sentences written on them (and there are many to be found), am I going to be labeled an anxious, drugged up, all around weird cat with some serious issues? I hope not...

Just because the tabs made up some crazy story about it doesn't mean there is a story at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

January 26, 2010, 10:32:08 PM
actually there is another thread on here with a pic of the notes...they look fake they dont look handwritten at all...they look placed there...it could be another clue actually
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 04:32:04 AM
People, where did this story originate from? Yeah The News of The World, a TABLOID paper. Enough said. I see this in my newsagent every morning and its just a modern version of the National Enquirer so, take no notice, especially as they keep referring to MJ as "Jacko". So move on from it.

By the way, I use post it notes all the time and if you were to put my random memos to myself together I'm sure you'd think I was a"two cents short of a dollar" (if you know what I mean!!). :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:18:58 PM
Quote from: Kuki72
People, where did this story originate from? Yeah The News of The World, a TABLOID paper. Enough said. I see this in my newsagent every morning and its just a modern version of the National Enquirer so, take no notice, especially as they keep referring to MJ as "Jacko". So move on from it.

By the way, I use post it notes all the time and if you were to put my random memos to myself together I'm sure you'd think I was a"two cents short of a dollar" (if you know what I mean!!). :roll:[/quote/]
I dont use post it notes....well rarely....but i write on my mirror with a dry erase board marker  :lol:  and trust me they are a little crazy heehee like today my note was "Dont forget to spread LOVE!!!"
and " See what you see? Now make a change" (OMG ppl are gonna think i am unhappy about my appearance bahahaha oh well its my business not theirs) and one that says "Get RUG DOCTOR TODAY!!"
speaking of i really need to do that before work heehee...just saying my notes are a little outta wack heehee but they are good reminders :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:41:52 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "Kuki72"

By the way, I use post it notes all the time and if you were to put my random memos to myself together I'm sure you'd think I was a"two cents short of a dollar" (if you know what I mean!!). :roll:[/quote/]
I dont use post it notes....well rarely....but i write on my mirror with a dry erase board marker  :lol:  and trust me they are a little crazy heehee like today my note was "Dont forget to spread LOVE!!!"
and " See what you see? Now make a change" (OMG ppl are gonna think i am unhappy about my appearance bahahaha oh well its my business not theirs) and one that says "Get RUG DOCTOR TODAY!!"
speaking of i really need to do that before work heehee...just saying my notes are a little outta wack heehee but they are good reminders :p

OMG!! A Rug Doctor!! Ive been meaning to get one and clean my area rug!! Thanks for the reminder!!
Im not kidding either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 02:20:43 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

By the way, I use post it notes all the time and if you were to put my random memos to myself together I'm sure you'd think I was a"two cents short of a dollar" (if you know what I mean!!). :roll:

lol your welcome...write on ur mirror jacksonologist bahahaha man its so helpful but when i have guest the like uhh...??? and i just blush  :oops:  and laugh heeeheee
OMG!! A Rug Doctor!! Ive been meaning to get one and clean my area rug!! Thanks for the reminder!!
Im not kidding either...[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 02:49:17 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

lol your welcome...write on ur mirror jacksonologist bahahaha man its so helpful but when i have guest the like uhh...??? and i just blush  :oops:  and laugh heeeheee
Im not kidding either...
[/quote]

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 02:52:02 PM
Note # 5 - Also in the bathroom is a business card for his business manager Dr Tohme Tohme to remind him of his phone number. – He has a card because he no longer has a cell phone.

Who said MJ didnt have a cell phone???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 12:10:12 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Note # 5 - Also in the bathroom is a business card for his business manager Dr Tohme Tohme to remind him of his phone number. – He has a card because he no longer has a cell phone.

Who said MJ didnt have a cell phone???
i think they are referring to thome thome not having a phone..because in the crime scene photo they have a phone RIGHT NEXT TO THE BED lol so i think thome thome didnt have a cell phone...who knows all of its quite confusing and does not add together
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions