Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?

• 3 Replies

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?

• on: January 10, 2010, 04:17:09 PM
http://http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/500267/Michael-Jackson-Im-a-magnet-for-miracles-Read-Jacko-messages.html

When I first read this I was furious and wrote a rebuttal to it and posted it to a forum.  Of course I was then considered an official nut, a conspiracy theorist.  At any rate, these were and still are my thoughts.  If this makes me a CT, then so be it:  

Do you remember this article and how it was interpreted?  When I read it, I get a different interpretation.  The article is accusing MJ of being in a drug stupor.  But to me his behaviors indicate a person who is in a heightened state of anxiety.  The post it notes also translates differently when you see them from that vantage point.  

The first Note:  "I am so grateful that I am a magnet for miracles."   “I am a magnet”,-  People are drawn to him and will listen to him.  He was chosen to do something miraculous because of his global influence.  He is the only one who could make them listen.  

Note # 2 - Love Not Violence.  Remember a beautiful promise of tomorrow.  That is the ultimate message he must portray.  But we know that Michael is all about love.  Why remind himself of it with a note?  

Note # 3 - "Do We Are The World in show".  -  This is the main song of the show.  This is when the message or the warning will be emphasized and possibly played out.

Note # 4 - "Call Temperton" -  Perhaps to write a new song just for the concerts depicting exactly what the platform was all about.  A warning, a call to action, a call to inform, something to get and keep our attention on what was happening.  

Note # 5 - Also in the bathroom is a business card for his business manager Dr Tohme Tohme to remind him of his phone number.  – He has a card because he no longer has a cell phone.  Regarding Tohme Tohme – I haven’t worked out this connection yet, unless Tohme is actually a good guy in disguise.  

Two other notes -  "Children are sweet." Another said: "Children are innocent." -- Children were going to be hurt from these actions, under attack.  If anything could convince Michael to step in and speak on an issue, the threatened lives or safety of children would be number ONE.  If anything could convince him to take a stand, innocent children being placed in harm’s way would do it.  

For those reasons I feel that Michael was intending to make a big mark on history within the 02 concerts arena.  I don’t know what he had been told that was of such a threatening nature to the children and the world that it would cause him not to eat, sleep, or make him so distressed and anxious.  But it had to have been something of enormous importance.  And there was someone or someones out there who were determined that would never happen.  What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?

• on: January 10, 2010, 04:28:22 PM
I think Michael knew this had the propensity to put him in danger and the notes were to reaffirm the importance of his mission and to reassure him that it was for the greater cause.  Children were going to be hurt in great numbers.  He was likely afraid and constantly in conflict with himself, but felt it an obligation that he had to carry out to save the world from what ever evil prevailed.

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Do You Remember the Post It Notes article?

• on: January 26, 2010, 06:40:50 PM
This was my feelings about the notes then, and it still is today.

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…