Re: Janet Jackson on Xfactor
December 02, 2009, 03:28:41 PM
im not sure if he would have really gone on the sow would he? or is that why janets on there now cos he was going to? Just seems strange to me why that one??  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 06:32:21 PM
Janet has already been on Tv since Mj's death, and it was clear that she did not seem to be in any pain.  
She was busy marketing herself, and was using Michael's name as a pretense.

The only way Michael could ever come back is if his life was in danger and the guilty parties were made
to believe he was dead.  Otherwise, millions of people of around the world would really hate him and his family for making fools of them.   Pray this is the reason he is gone, and then and only then can he come back.  (If this is indeed a hoax)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 04:23:47 PM
thought it was mj tribute?? she was good i enjoyed it better than lady ga ga she was crap he he lol! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 06, 2009, 04:40:23 PM
Janet was very good but she did not speak at all which was a shame Dermot kind of ignored her and she ran off stage but she was good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 04:46:35 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Janet has already been on Tv since Mj's death, and it was clear that she did not seem to be in any pain.  
She was busy marketing herself, and was using Michael's name as a pretense.

The only way Michael could ever come back is if his life was in danger and the guilty parties were made
to believe he was dead.  Otherwise, millions of people of around the world would really hate him and his family for making fools of them.   Pray this is the reason he is gone, and then and only then can he come back.  (If this is indeed a hoax)
I agree-I don't think he will just come back and everyone will love him, we will but we will be greatly outweighed by the ones who will be really angry and to be made to look gullible idiots.
What also springs to my mind is in the situation of Michael's siblings, they should and you would think they would be too upset for a good few months or a year to even feel like doing anything. There should be a decent time of mourning before publicising their music, appearing on shows etc. I know if I lost a sibling or indeed any close member of my family I would be in deep depression and would not feel in a good enough state of mind to be very active in my career like they have, perhaps LaToya and Jermaine we could expect no better but Janet and Michael were very close and always have been so this is so out of character for her- she is way above LaToya in the decency department but it seems they are ALL taking advantage of the fact that they are very much in the public eye and milking every drop-this can tell us only one thing and that is that they haven't lost Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions