Datroot

Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 10, 2010, 09:45:54 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
When we are not in possession of the facts, is there any point in discussing the different scenarios? Since June 25th, aside from some affidavits, and a statement from the coroner about 'acute propofol intoxication, benzodiazepine effects' what reliable information (from LAPD/Coroner) have we really received? What do we really know about the autopsy report - nothing. Details of the investigation - nothing. LAPD from the outset have confirmed....nothing! If there's anything to talk about it's what is in the affidavit, the 911 call etc, that's all the public has. Just my opinion.

What's the point in being here at all then if we can't discuss anything except hard facts.  As you rightly say, we don't have many of those, so what is there to discuss?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 10, 2010, 10:22:47 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
What's the point in being here at all then if we can't discuss anything except hard facts.  As you rightly say, we don't have many of those, so what is there to discuss?

I think there's a lot to discuss generally, with what has been made available for us to see or read, it's just that there are less than a handful of articles (mostly heresay) on the internet  saying the tapes are missing...who really says they're missing? If this was true it would be huge, but alas no credible source. People are tying themselves in knots over information that has not been authoritatively verified and it seems a bit pointless. When we're talking about specifics in the case, like the surveillance tapes which we all know existed in the house, it's important to know you're discussing confirmed facts, or speculating around the known facts. IMO the tapes could be missing, or they could not. It's speculating around speculation! But ofcourse, everyone can do what they want ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 10:51:33 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
When we are not in possession of the facts, is there any point in discussing the different scenarios? Since June 25th, aside from some affidavits, and a statement from the coroner about 'acute propofol intoxication, benzodiazepine effects' what reliable information (from LAPD/Coroner) have we really received? What do we really know about the autopsy report - nothing. Details of the investigation - nothing. LAPD from the outset have confirmed....nothing! If there's anything to talk about it's what is in the affidavit, the 911 call etc, that's all the public has. Just my opinion.

I also remember someone saying they removed computers hard drives or something cant remember where i read it, it just makes know sense at all it has to be a hoax imo there is no other reason for all the nonsense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 10, 2010, 10:57:47 AM
Those tapes would show everybody that was in that house.  That is why they are very important.  They will show if in fact whether people were ordered out and if everyone actually did leave.  They would show everything that went on throughout the home as well as what was happening upstairs in those rooms.  If the drip was set up in Murray's room then why were they reportedly found in Michael's room?  Because the police went in and set it up that way is why.  The tapes are VERY IMPORTANT.  I believe Tohme Tohme was there though he says he was no where on the premises.  This is the work of some professional thieves.  Hired cleanup men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 10, 2010, 11:06:45 AM
i think we're gonna see those tapes and what really happened,like the making of;day _:the death(or hoax)w/e
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

January 10, 2010, 02:01:07 PM
Quote from: "Xsy"
That´s why i think (if it was murder) those tapes were removed after everything has happened. MJ is dead, staff is quit,... enough time to make things go missing.. Nobody knows who was the last at his house, nobody knows who was the first that entered the empty house..
What I think happened is after doctor Murray killed Michael, he took the tapes so they couldn't see what happened that morning and catch him in the act .
He had access to them .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

January 10, 2010, 03:40:07 PM
Ive just been reading that latoya,told the telegraph(UK),that 1.2 million pound had gone missing from michaels house,she said he always kept money in the house,plus alot of gems,she said whoever went in,did a good job,and that it was wierd. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 03:58:31 PM
Oh man about the million pounds  :?  its is rumored that Dr. Murray was struggling with money...but now he can afford the number 1 attorney in the area??..hopefully that money was to pay everyone off in the hoax  :)...HOPEFULLY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

January 10, 2010, 04:02:53 PM
Was going to post a link,but sorry i cant do it. :oops:  :oops:
Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:13:17 PM by xxmjxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 10, 2010, 04:05:24 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Oh man about the million pounds  :?  its is rumored that Dr. Murray was struggling with money...but now he can afford the number 1 attorney in the area??..hopefully that money was to pay everyone off in the hoax  :)...HOPEFULLY

but you don´t murder someone to get his money to get your lawyer paid who you obviously need afterwards. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 04:09:30 PM
Anyone seen Life on Mars?

They dont give out DCI badges in lucky bags, you know??

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 04:27:00 PM
Hello dear friends of the blog!
When I say I can not believe everything you see and read in relation to Michael nobody believes.
Why only now almost 7 months of "dead" by the police for tapes?
Do you understand now when I say that has many contradictions?
Let There:
First I repeat that's why Janet and Latoya do not remember now, could not have taken anything from the mansion as they did, friends anywhere in the world when it happen to someone what happened, the place is to investigate, even if they say "The lease was ending on this day!"
NOT THIS.
I'm sure that being Brazilian in the United States is a law that would not allow the removal of personal property, or whatever it was, served to clarify the research.
To give you an idea, here in Brazil we find it very strange when we saw the television set, the trucks.
Another thing you ever stopped to think that this death was forged planned long ago, the first step to be taken was the removal of all the tapes?
And be assured, no wonder if neither the hard drive there is no image, who helped Michael really understand things.
Another detail, how this research has been conducted is a shame!
As they declare the press that the case is practically closed, and the next state that they are looking for the tapes that will be the proof?
Where is the family of Michael says nothing, does not give satisfaction to the fans?
I tell you do not expect a definition of justice, it will keep dragging on, this is deliberate, that's part of the plan, every time something new appears, which makes the inquiry is not defined, it is to gain time, I just want to know what all this will give, that's all!
One thing is certain, all this only proves that Michael is alive, if he will come back or not do not know, but he lives, the department just does not know how you will explain to the world that the doctor does not have any guilt.
Today will tape tomorrow, will remember the shirt with blood and so on.
Forgive the long text but I wanted to expose all my thoughts.
Sincerely!
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 08:51:22 PM
Brillant posts! Thank you for posting this article, Dance! :D
Everyone has made so many well said comments.  I really dont think the tapes will ever been discovered. Prolly the tapes have been destroyed.  Either the tapes show MJ's demise :(  or show that he is alive. I believe the latter. Very interesting that this article states that they were cameras hidden inside of MJ's home.  MJ, you are as smart as a fox! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

January 11, 2010, 08:16:32 AM
Well they better not look inside Latoyas shoppingbag  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 11:15:30 AM
How 'bout this scenario:  Janet & LaToya gave comp. hard drives to Chief Bratton!  IT was all part of "THE PLAN."  

(Remember, LAPD Chief Bratton subsequently "quit" (w/ a few years left on his contract).  "The chief now is at a new division of Altegrity Inc., which itself is a newly branded holding company that was formerly known as USIS (US Investigations Services). Altegrity Security Consulting will work with law enforcement agencies, both in the U.S. and overseas. He'll be based in NY."

Strange how things unfold....  "Empire State Of Mind"  
"In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets hear it for New York, New York, New York York."  

...................  :~* Michael <-------> GENIUS *~: ...........................

Brillant posts! Thank you for posting this article, Dance! :D
Everyone has made so many well said comments.  I really dont think the tapes will ever been discovered. Prolly the tapes have been destroyed.  Either the tapes show MJ's demise :(  or show that he is alive. I believe the latter. Very interesting that this article states that they were cameras hidden inside of MJ's home.  MJ, you are as smart as a fox! ;)[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions