RunFaYaLife

Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 26, 2011, 01:24:26 AM
If the security camera in MJ's bedroom were on....my bet is Latoya &family or
 Murray
after all....it is a fact that he was scurrying  around in that area for many WASTED minutes before the ambulance was called or even security. He had ample time to
do something like that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 26, 2011, 03:29:28 AM
Makes me wonder if the guys in the ambulance didn't have some sort of previously wired system inside the ambulance itself that was set to view everything going on in that bedroom so they could arrive at a precise time on cue from Michael or Murray, when bogus phone calls were made etc...and maybe it's also how they could see Murray scurrying around or whatever they claimed they saw from the grounds outside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 26, 2011, 01:06:55 PM
I don't think MJ trusts the law enforcement or the DA's particularly in Santa Barbara after what they did to him during and after the trial, that is perhaps why the family went in and removed stuff.  

It is not what is supposed to happened but this is Michael's story and he has his reasons for doing it.  This is his way of presenting hiSTORY :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 05:50:39 PM
So CM tells bodyguard Alvarez to remove drug paraphernalia before calling 911 and Alvarez mentions split IV bag containing propofol bottle as being one specific item CM asked him to remove, then family comes in and removes items, then scene is secured and Inspector Fleak removes more drug paraphernalia including the IV bag Alvarez claimed he removed. No mention of tapes in testimony. Not even a mention of a search for them.

My questions are, why, after Alavarez claimed he removed bottles and family came in before detectives, were there still bottles laying around for Insp. Fleak to bag? Why wouldn't family have picked up anything Alvarez missed? Why did family only concentrate on personal belongings and music archives? Why didn't CM order Alvarez to recover tapes if he was hiding something? To me only three options: CM has the tapes, family has the tapes or NYPD has tapes - no one is spilling and none of this adds up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

paula-c

January 26, 2011, 06:25:00 PM
And when the police assumes that to begin to look for those tapes. ,19 months later :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 26, 2011, 07:00:15 PM
MJ has the tapes. :lol:

[youtube:qnobdkxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WK9Y9WjPTM&feature=related[/youtube:qnobdkxc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

RunFaYaLife

January 26, 2011, 07:38:23 PM
HaHa Mindseye...Love the sig line!
I was just listening to that song last night...I guess you could call is
dissecting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 26, 2011, 07:40:44 PM
So CM tells bodyguard Alvarez to remove drug paraphernalia before calling 911 and Alvarez mentions split IV bag containing propofol bottle as being one specific item CM asked him to remove, then family comes in and removes items, then scene is secured and Inspector Fleak removes more drug paraphernalia including the IV bag Alvarez claimed he removed. No mention of tapes in testimony. Not even a mention of a search for them.

My questions are, why, after Alavarez claimed he removed bottles and family came in before detectives, were there still bottles laying around for Insp. Fleak to bag? Why wouldn't family have picked up anything Alvarez missed? Why did family only concentrate on personal belongings and music archives? Why didn't CM order Alvarez to recover tapes if he was hiding something? To me only three options: CM has the tapes, family has the tapes or NYPD has tapes - no one is spilling and none of this adds up.

Excellent summation!
I agree...the other thing IS....why did they let the family show up so quickly?
I am sure that has been discussed before.
Then there was that bloody shirt that they left hanging in the closest ...what was THAT About?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 26, 2011, 09:12:38 PM
As well as the inside CTV camera's, there was also multiple outside cameras around the grounds and at the gate to see who was trying to enter...and there was an intercom system at the gate as well........

The footage of the entrance would show the ambulance arriving, them carrying MJ down to the ambulance and putting him in the back, and show everything else that happened outside on that day...including then backing out slowly.

If that footage got in the wrong hands, it would be published all over the tabloids, showing MJ dead and being resucitated.  It would be worth millions if that really were true.

We only have one pic taken by Ben Evensted of the final photo of MJ, which is definitely photoshopped.

1.  The family remembered to remove it before the media got their filthy hands on it, or

2.  Conrad Murray retrieved them when he went back to "Get the Cream" from the house because MJ wouldn't want the world knowing about it ?????

So why would Michael tell CM something so personal like that???  Did Michael say "If I die, can you remove the cream from my house" ????

Hmmmmmmmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 26, 2011, 10:10:19 PM
definitely photoshopped.

Completely disagree. First off it's not "definitely" anything and second, there is no evidence of photo alterations present. Conversely, the fact that there are 3 slightly different frames, in essence 3 different ambulance pics, not one, is strong evidence that it is NOT altered in any way. Altering one would require altering 3, which would require 3 originals, all 3 of which would need to match angle and perspective and depth of field in order to match the background in all 3 ambulance pics that the face was pasted to. This process becomes so complex, and to complete it without any discernible shop lines 3 times... it quickly becomes obvious that it would be 100% easier and more realistic to STAGE the pic then to monkey around with shopping it.

If you shop it, someone can find out and prove it. PROVE in black and white that it's fake and hold it up for the world to see. That hasn't happened. No one in 19 months has proven it's shopped... only said it a lot with no real supporting evidence to back it up. Oxman says it was his opinion that it was 99% likely photoshopped. Wtf does that mean? 99% likely to be shopped in his opinion? So that means he doesn't know squat. He probably looked into less then we did, considering he used ANCIENT ago debunked evidence to "back up" his claim. Sorry Oxman, that's the wrong pic buddy. The angle of the face doesn't even match. And some are using this to back up the photoshop theory? Come on. Have we learned nothing? Oxman opened his mouth and spun a weak line of pathetic bullshit with nothing to back it up. It should have been an easy test to pass for even a beginner hoaxer. Oxman's statement=BullShit aka Gossip aka Hearsay aka He Made It Up.

Regardless, why bother with the elaborate trouble of, and giant RISK of shopping when you can just stage it. Get a MJ mannequin, pop it in an ambulance and take a pic from outside. Doesn't even have to be on 6/25/09. Can be any time. The risk of having someone not affiliated with the hoax be able to prove, and I mean PROVE, not just talk, that the ambulance pic is shopped, is way too big because it would take some control of the reveal and timing out of MJs hands. It would be a big mess, starting with a boat load of legal trouble for Ben, extending to who knows where. Is Ben gonna hold the course if he gets sued for slander and fraud and a bazillion dollars by ET? Wow, I don't know. Beyond that, it breaks the rule of staying within the legal boundaries. Working towards a presumed reveal/comeback, legal backlash should be reduced or eliminated as much as possible and this seems a dumb law to break when it can be so easily avoided. You can't sell a shopped or altered pic without disclosing that. Why take even the slightest chance when there's probably several Bad era MJ dummys at MJs disposal. The "MJ" in the pic appears to be MJ from the Bad era so does that mean the pic is fake? No, too big a jump in logic. It means the MJ is fake. That's all. You can't assume anything else from Bad era ambulance riding MJ in "final photo" without proof. And it just isn't there to support the photoshop theory.

I can rant forever on this. I need to shut up about it. It doesn't matter in the long run. Sooner or later he will tell us all the answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 26, 2011, 10:51:55 PM
Bec, I appreciated your knowledge about photoshopping...talking about the "last" photo can get messy.

There was probably no CTV turned on that day....so there was nothing to lie about ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 11:36:24 PM
RunFaYaLife wrote:
I agree...the other thing IS....why did they let the family show up so quickly?

Yeah almost like they were waiting out front to go in as soon as the ambulance drove out ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

curls

January 27, 2011, 01:55:46 AM
Bec, brilliant post about the photo! I'd love for the pic to be used in the trial - Q for EMT's: how come you didn't recognise MJ? A from EMT's: that pic is fake. Call Ben Evensted - explain yourself man!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 09:25:27 AM
Quote from: "bec"
definitely photoshopped.

Completely disagree. First off it's not "definitely" anything and second, there is no evidence of photo alterations present. Conversely, the fact that there are 3 slightly different frames, in essence 3 different ambulance pics, not one, is strong evidence that it is NOT altered in any way. Altering one would require altering 3, which would require 3 originals, all 3 of which would need to match angle and perspective and depth of field in order to match the background in all 3 ambulance pics that the face was pasted to. This process becomes so complex, and to complete it without any discernible shop lines 3 times... it quickly becomes obvious that it would be 100% easier and more realistic to STAGE the pic then to monkey around with shopping it.

If you shop it, someone can find out and prove it. PROVE in black and white that it's fake and hold it up for the world to see. That hasn't happened. No one in 19 months has proven it's shopped... only said it a lot with no real supporting evidence to back it up. Oxman says it was his opinion that it was 99% likely photoshopped. Wtf does that mean? 99% likely to be shopped in his opinion? So that means he doesn't know squat. He probably looked into less then we did, considering he used ANCIENT ago debunked evidence to "back up" his claim. Sorry Oxman, that's the wrong pic buddy. The angle of the face doesn't even match. And some are using this to back up the photoshop theory? Come on. Have we learned nothing? Oxman opened his mouth and spun a weak line of pathetic bullshit with nothing to back it up. It should have been an easy test to pass for even a beginner hoaxer. Oxman's statement=BullShit aka Gossip aka Hearsay aka He Made It Up.

Regardless, why bother with the elaborate trouble of, and giant RISK of shopping when you can just stage it. Get a MJ mannequin, pop it in an ambulance and take a pic from outside. Doesn't even have to be on 6/25/09. Can be any time. The risk of having someone not affiliated with the hoax be able to prove, and I mean PROVE, not just talk, that the ambulance pic is shopped, is way too big because it would take some control of the reveal and timing out of MJs hands. It would be a big mess, starting with a boat load of legal trouble for Ben, extending to who knows where. Is Ben gonna hold the course if he gets sued for slander and fraud and a bazillion dollars by ET? Wow, I don't know. Beyond that, it breaks the rule of staying within the legal boundaries. Working towards a presumed reveal/comeback, legal backlash should be reduced or eliminated as much as possible and this seems a dumb law to break when it can be so easily avoided. You can't sell a shopped or altered pic without disclosing that. Why take even the slightest chance when there's probably several Bad era MJ dummys at MJs disposal. The "MJ" in the pic appears to be MJ from the Bad era so does that mean the pic is fake? No, too big a jump in logic. It means the MJ is fake. That's all. You can't assume anything else from Bad era ambulance riding MJ in "final photo" without proof. And it just isn't there to support the photoshop theory.

I can rant forever on this. I need to shut up about it. It doesn't matter in the long run. Sooner or later he will tell us all the answers.

May be it was cropped but not photoshopped.. that is why there is 3 different angles of the "death" photo.  Oxman is just there to throw some curve balls in this Hoax.  I would not get too upset at what the has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 09:44:17 AM
The question is: WHO HAD ENOUGH TIME TO STEEL THE FOOTAGE? AND WHEN WAS IT TAKEN? I highly doubt that an idiot like CM is able to handel such a complicate system. Besides, the article states that there were GAPS in the footage!!!!
WHAT DOES THIS EXACTLY MEAN?? AND WHO DELETED THEM AND WHEN? I GUESS THIS WOULD TAKE SOME TIME. SO THE WHOLE THING MUST HAVE BEEN PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions