Re: Police searching for missing tapes
January 19, 2010, 02:12:50 PM
@DancingtheDream:
you wrote: "The LAPD messed up so bad by not locking down the house on the day he "died".

But what if the LAPD is involved in the hoax? Then it would be normal NOT to lock the house down  ;) Why locking down the house when simply "nothing happened"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 02:33:43 PM
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
@DancingtheDream:
you wrote: "The LAPD messed up so bad by not locking down the house on the day he "died".

But what if the LAPD is involved in the hoax? Then it would be normal NOT to lock the house down  ;) Why locking down the house when simply "nothing happened"?

If nothing actually happened then to make everything "look" real, then they should have followed proper potocol and locked down the house as they would in a real situation....but then again...at the time when Toya was in the house, it wasnt yet a homocide, so technically they were allowed to let her in the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:27:38 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
I don`t believe in accidents here - I am absolutely sure that there is a good reason for the missing footage! Since it might prove just the opposite of what has been suggested: It`ll probably show that NOTHING had happened at that time at that house ...
I remember reading that after Michael died ,his family went to the house and toot everything out, they even took all the furniture that belonged to the owner of the house because Michael was renting that house. They had to go back with the trucks and return all the owners things, crazy, they must have taken the tapes.
La toya admitted that she took all Michael's new songs he had in his vault for his children , over 100.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:45:15 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
I don`t believe in accidents here - I am absolutely sure that there is a good reason for the missing footage! Since it might prove just the opposite of what has been suggested: It`ll probably show that NOTHING had happened at that time at that house ...
I remember reading that after Michael died ,his family went to the house and toot everything out, they even took all the furniture that belonged to the owner of the house because Michael was renting that house. They had to go back with the trucks and return all the owners things, crazy, they must have taken the tapes.
La toya admitted that she took all Michael's new songs he had in his vault for his children , over 100.

How did LaToyah know those songs were in the vault and how did she get into the vault, as i am assuming it had some kind of lock or code on it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:10:48 PM
If the family removed stuff i assume they did this to protect anything that was his? Perhaps they felt they couldn't trust whoever was in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 12:41:48 AM
duh i wouldnt trust the public either!! especially after what we human baings have done to him in the past! i wouldnt even trust the police remember in the 2005 trials they were already picking a side..and it was not Mike's side! If i were his sister i would have def broke the law and gone in there and took his music and personal items. who knows with the world these days...if they didnt then they would see some items on ebay that state..."the exact sheets mj died on" just stupid stuff lik that...but then again they shouldnt have gone in there and taken everything so we can have those tapes and see mj making his escape  ;)  with his music and personal items heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2011, 09:23:34 PM
So they never found the tapes...great investigating. lol I remember reading about a safe MJ had in Neverland and the cops when they raided it hired a lock smith to open it and there was a note in there from MJ lol I think I read it in a book  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

January 25, 2011, 10:08:37 PM
wonder if the idea of there being tapes out there somewhere could be being used to make someone nervous ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 25, 2011, 10:14:00 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
So they never found the tapes...great investigating. lol I remember reading about a safe MJ had in Neverland and the cops when they raided it hired a lock smith to open it and there was a note in there from MJ lol I think I read it in a book  :lol:

LOL - this is funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 25, 2011, 10:31:34 PM
What did the note say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 25, 2011, 10:41:16 PM
This may sound dumb but do any of us really know if it is the usual practice for stars or anyone shy of a mobster to have security footage of what goes on in the bedroom, or the master bedroom I should say. I mean who wants their private moments on display. I mean we are all human. I for one don't want anyone seeing me blow my nose when I have a horrible cold, changing clothes, talking to Michael posters, making sexy faces while blasting 2000 watts, and all OTHER things that people do in their bedrooms!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

January 25, 2011, 10:51:17 PM
Nefari, Michael is long reputed to have his entire home under surveillance on CCTV, everywhere in the house, the grounds, inside and out, including his private quarters, everywhere. So it seems to be normal for him, or at least he wants us to think that it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 25, 2011, 11:27:51 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
This may sound dumb but do any of us really know if it is the usual practice for stars or anyone shy of a mobster to have security footage of what goes on in the bedroom, or the master bedroom I should say. I mean who wants their private moments on display. I mean we are all human. I for one don't want anyone seeing me blow my nose when I have a horrible cold, changing clothes, talking to Michael posters, making sexy faces while blasting 2000 watts, and all OTHER things that people do in their bedrooms!!!
:lol: And Michael so hated the paps secretly taking pics of him, even telling Barbara Walters that one had stuck a camera bug in the toilet. Hard choice between privacy and protection with security cameras.

Quote from: "bec"
Nefari, Michael is long reputed to have his entire home under surveillance on CCTV, everywhere in the house, the grounds, inside and out, including his private quarters, everywhere. So it seems to be normal for him, or at least he wants us to think that it is.
I guess it's to prevent theft. I think it was Katherine saying sometimes staff stole from them.
If that footage got into the wrong hands, it would be worth millions, especially clips of MJ and the kids.

My personal hunch if there is footage at all, is Latoya or T.T. have it, and at the right time in the hoax as it plays out, they will reveal more tidbits for us to dismantle and figure out. Afterall if the BAM is later this year or next, we need a lot of "food" to keep us going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 26, 2011, 12:13:06 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
If the family removed stuff i assume they did this to protect anything that was his? Perhaps they felt they couldn't trust whoever was in there.

It is well documented here - apparently there were trucks even 3 times at the house to clean it up.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

sk2001

January 26, 2011, 12:33:25 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry to break it you but this is an Indian gosspi website and a wannabe tmz like. Being originally from India, I can assure you there as many such online tabloid sites. Trust me, I wouldn't believe this news, unless TMZ had it on there too and this site just copy pasted stuff. But media in India is known to make stuff up. Isn't it odd that they know about it in India and we in America don't know the tapes are being found again. I can try to find more such baseless articles to prove my point. Will post as soon as I find it.
PS- masala in English means spice. Such online tabloids add spice to gossip to sell. Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions