Gratefully dead and resurrected (????)
April 22, 2010, 06:15:07 AM
I dont understand this article (german) or if it means anything. :oops:  Im shure you do!!!

Gratefully dead and resurrected

From the editor's desk

By BRYAN DEMCHINSKY, The GazetteApril 22, 2010

It won't be the first time that death has proved to be a good career move, at least for a celebrity's brand. We are speaking of Michael Jackson, of course.

In the case of Jacko, it has proved a winning situation for all concerned, perhaps even the artist himself. All sins, alleged or otherwise, are washed away by the tears of legions of fans. And then, best of all, comes the resurrection, thanks to the Cirque du Soleil.

In a deal with the Jackson estate unveiled Monday, the Cirque will invest $80 million in Jackson-related projects.

Back in the day, Jackson appeared as a zombie in the music video for his hit Thriller. Now we can have him back, if not in the putrifying flesh, at least in a holographic or 3-D representation.

"We want to use ways of bringing Michael Jackson back," said John Branca, co-executor of the estate, explaining that mere impersonators would not do.

It's a good deal for the estate and family. They put Jackson back to work for less than it costs to keep his chimp Bubbles in bananas.

And it's great for the Cirque. What makes it such a canny move for the Guy Laliberté and friends is that they can have Jackson in spirit without the inconvenience of having him in the flesh. No messiness concerning sleepovers at Neverland. No drugs, no dangling babies over the balcony. Just the stuff of more wholesome legend.

Cirque founder Laliberté made reference to Jackson's timelessness. Or you could call it as good a run at immortality as a performer gets.

The King of Pop is dead. Long live the King of Pop.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Gratefully dead and resurrected (????)
April 22, 2010, 06:24:46 AM
Sorry, but this article is trash. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

First, they praise him, and then they rubbish him.....Get over it you media blood sucking papparazzi that still need to write rubbish about a dead man.  Sorry, but this is disrespectful to the legacy of MJ......Thanks for posting.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 06:39:54 AM
You have to keep your mind on the positive side. If you see words like "Long live the king", "R.I.P. Michael Jackson", and/or "Michael Jackson: 1958-2009", don't believe it; if you do, you're going to start thinking he's gone, and it going to take some consideration to bring the hoax thoughts back! Trust me, it is; I learned the hard way... :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

April 22, 2010, 07:01:01 AM
I just had to read it to see that those guys are BS. Just the way they write (if could be called "writting")

I just hate this idea of holographic Michael. Because once they have his image, they could have him do whatever they want, speak any message they need him to speak, a kind of "zombie" in fact.
It just drives me mad that Michael's image could be used like an objet with no more voice, no more personal opinion.
I mean, do you think they will have this "puppet" talk about discrimination, racism, pollution, violence toward children....NO They'll just have him dance and smile on stage like a monkey in the CIRCUS, while counting money backstage !!!

I really hope HE is the one pulling the strings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

April 23, 2010, 09:41:17 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I just had to read it to see that those guys are BS. Just the way they write (if could be called "writting")

I just hate this idea of holographic Michael. Because once they have his image, they could have him do whatever they want, speak any message they need him to speak, a kind of "zombie" in fact.
It just drives me mad that Michael's image could be used like an objet with no more voice, no more personal opinion.
I mean, do you think they will have this "puppet" talk about discrimination, racism, pollution, violence toward children....NO They'll just have him dance and smile on stage like a monkey in the CIRCUS, while counting money backstage !!!

Totally agree with what you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

topsecretgirl

April 23, 2010, 09:49:39 AM
I don't wanna see a hologram, I only wanna see the real one  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 23, 2010, 11:12:15 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

Michael always hated the thought of them controlling him, especially as shown in his song, "This time around". Journalists like this really frost me, but he's probably just jealous that so many millions adore MJ. What Michael stood for, his passions and personality are what I am deeply attracted to, besides all the obvious. The more haters hate, the more his army of love rally together and become outspoken for him. Psychology. Of course I prefer the real Michael over a hologram, and for sure not impersonators. But he IS alive and is the man who runs things from behind the curtain. Michael did love cirque so this all makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 01:49:29 PM
Maybe Michael will be performing backstage, with all those cables on him (like when they did his whole body scan for Ghosts) and the audience will be seeing a 3D virtual hologram on stage with various faces of MJ! LOL! Thriller looking Michael will be performing songs from Thriller era, Bad era Michael will be singing Bad era songs etc.

What could be more interesting - if the Afro-haired Michael sang Stranger in Moscow or Blood on the Dancefloor!!!!
(of course, everything with the real - 2010-Michael backstage). That would be a jaw dropper, huh??? :shock:  
Michael - you can borrow this idea fro me - free of charge. Well, a kiss would do... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

April 23, 2010, 01:57:39 PM
These devils  
This acts blow ....... please Michael must be alive!!!!
If Michael is dead ....... all that is most common, most awful most inhuman ......... all these people everything!!!!!!!!!!!

We Love you Michael!!!!
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 23, 2010, 02:39:46 PM
They put Jackson back to work for less than it costs to keep his chimp Bubbles in bananas.
Jackson in spirit without the inconvenience of having him in the flesh. No messiness concerning sleepovers at Neverland. No drugs, no dangling babies over the balcony. Just the stuff of more wholesome legend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions