I wonder what it is like to kiss a man who wears lipstick...   hmmm...   i should add that to the "list of things i must do before i die"

...kiss a man who wears lipstick.   :lol:    I bet it feels a bit strange at first.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
LOL Poor Michael. Most of his fans now days, he's old enough to be their dad. lol But hey, you're right, age ain't nothing but a number and every time mom and I get into a discussion about who he "belongs" to between us, jokingly of course lol, I always tell her "well he always married younger!" LOL And then she would say something like, "Yeah but he was friends with older!" (speaking of Liz Taylor) and I would say, "Ok then, he's my husband and your friend!" LOL Mom and I have some great times when it comes to Michael. She's a fan as well and believes he's alive too. :)

:lol: me and my mum have had this discussion..  :lol: he'd be my hubby and her best friend!!! then again who's mum wouldn't want a son-in-law like Michael!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mj[L]

People find it so strange that I fancy him. They're like 'you do know he is 50?' but I don't see him as an age  ;)  I think that any girl would go completely gaga when they see him dancing. Love him  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@mj[L]
Yea they ask me the same question then I ask them the question have u seen how hot he is?!? His hot body then his sexy curls and those big gorgeous brown eyes and then his sexy voice and his beautiful :D smile wow im in love lols :D :D :D
Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:25:58 PM by Mj5StarChick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

@KacyLovesMj
Thnx and yes she claims him all the time 2 lols all u hear is Michael is my love from her lols
Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:26:47 PM by Mj5StarChick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

The makeup doesn't bother me. He had to wear more on stage anyway. All the stage lights would wash him out completely otherwise. So the extra makeup was very necessary on stage. I find MJ the most attractive when he's giving certain looks. It's hard to explain. But there's something that seems to come from inside of him at certain times that I find very attractive. And there's other times where he's just...well...HOT! Red leather pants, anyone?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Sorry about the captions., i didnt put them on.  :lol:

Anyone got the picture without the captions?  Pretty please?   :D   Please post if you have.

My question.. MJ is heavily made up in this photo.. yet i find him so alluring.  Why?  What is all that about?

Normally i go for rugged men, you know..  rough and masculine.  MJ has always been the exeption.

Anyone know what that is all about?
I have a simple answer .... it's MJ he is very sexually attractive ;) i don't care who you are this man is gorgeous :) Oh the things i'd do to him :D ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I AGREE COMPLETELY. I am the same way. All the guys I've dated have been the rugged, "manly" men. Athletic and strong. Yet, I think Michael Jackson is absolutely the sexiest man alive. (Notice I said "Alive" because HE'S NOT DEAD! LOL!). But I would take that even further and say he's the sexiest man to have ever lived and who ever will live. I think his appeal is multifaceted. His dancing (very sexual yet masculine at the same time, even when he dances more "pretty" instead of the popping and hip hop style), his facial expressions, his voice, and he just seems to sweat LOVE. He has a gentle spirit but when he gets on stage he becomes a force that cannot be matched. Everyone always asks me how I could still find him attractive even at 50 years old, and I always explain it to them like this: "It's like an old married couple who fell in love when they were 16. They may be old and gray but when they look at each other they see each other the exact same way". Love is such a powerful thing. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart. I realize I'm in love with a man that I've never met. But love knows no boundaries. I'm getting off the point a little bit. The point is that everything about him makes him sexy. If I were blind, I'd still think he was the sexiest man ever because of his voice. If I were deaf, it would be the same because of his dancing. And not to mention that SMILE..and when he bites his lip.. AHHHH!! Okay, I think I've said enough. Just letting you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  ;)

L.O.V.E
JaCi
that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said :) it reminded me of the old couple in the note book. GOSH i love that movie it makes me cry everytime :) But your totally right i still find him gorgeous and sexy to this day 50 or older he still has it down ;) he can still make us girls squirm :) not only that but he has pure sex appeal and he knows how to mix his masculinity and feminine side perfectly hes both all in one :D hes gosh hes just purrrfect :D i love him so much XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol
HAHA OMG I DID THE SAME EXACT THING AND FUNNIEST PART IS IT WAS TO THE SAME EXACT VIDEO HAHA HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I said that when i was 6 cus my moms favorite has always been smooth criminal so we used to watch it together and i was always like hes soooo cuteeeee, i wanna marry him my mom was like plz hes old enough to be my husband and your dad i was like AHA, i dun caaaaarrrreeee hes sexyyyyyy :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL Poor Michael. Most of his fans now days, he's old enough to be their dad. lol But hey, you're right, age ain't nothing but a number and every time mom and I get into a discussion about who he "belongs" to between us, jokingly of course lol, I always tell her "well he always married younger!" LOL And then she would say something like, "Yeah but he was friends with older!" (speaking of Liz Taylor) and I would say, "Ok then, he's my husband and your friend!" LOL Mom and I have some great times when it comes to Michael. She's a fan as well and believes he's alive too. :)
LOL.. you just quoted me and my mom right there, but with my mom its more like, HE'S MINE , NO MOM HES MINE, HES OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAD, YA WELL HES STILL MINE, NO HES NOT YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM UNTIL I INTRODUCED YOU, IDK MOM HE STILL IS MINE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HED LIKE YOU AND NOT BE IM A MILF, I DONT CAREEEE MICHAEL JACKSON IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU HEAR THAT MOM MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHATEVER YOUR TOO YOUNG, IM ALMOST 20 IM LEGAL SO WHATEVER MOOOOMMMMM! YOUR NOT GONNA GIVE UP ARE YOU, NOPE IM STUBBORN JUST LIKE MJ HAHA, FINE YOU WIN JUST SHUT UP.

:D thats how it goes between us haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Christiana"
The makeup doesn't bother me. He had to wear more on stage anyway. All the stage lights would wash him out completely otherwise. So the extra makeup was very necessary on stage. I find MJ the most attractive when he's giving certain looks. It's hard to explain. But there's something that seems to come from inside of him at certain times that I find very attractive. And there's other times where he's just...well...HOT! Red leather pants, anyone?  :oops:
gurl stop your getting me all roudy ;)
black leather pants, white tight pants, red leather pants, mmmmmmm ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol
HAHA OMG I DID THE SAME EXACT THING AND FUNNIEST PART IS IT WAS TO THE SAME EXACT VIDEO HAHA HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I said that when i was 6 cus my moms favorite has always been smooth criminal so we used to watch it together and i was always like hes soooo cuteeeee, i wanna marry him my mom was like plz hes old enough to be my husband and your dad i was like AHA, i dun caaaaarrrreeee hes sexyyyyyy :D

LOL I wonder how many times Michael has heard this exact story when meeting his fans? lol And I'm 30. :) I was in heaven when the song "This Is It" was released because it was released ON my birthday. I was like, "Thanks for the present Michael!" lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL.. you just quoted me and my mom right there, but with my mom its more like, HE'S MINE , NO MOM HES MINE, HES OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAD, YA WELL HES STILL MINE, NO HES NOT YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM UNTIL I INTRODUCED YOU, IDK MOM HE STILL IS MINE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HED LIKE YOU AND NOT BE IM A MILF, I DONT CAREEEE MICHAEL JACKSON IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU HEAR THAT MOM MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHATEVER YOUR TOO YOUNG, IM ALMOST 20 IM LEGAL SO WHATEVER MOOOOMMMMM! YOUR NOT GONNA GIVE UP ARE YOU, NOPE IM STUBBORN JUST LIKE MJ HAHA, FINE YOU WIN JUST SHUT UP.

:D thats how it goes between us haha.

LMAO That's hilarious and sounds like me and my mom as well. lol She's all like "well I saw him from the beginning" and I pull a Joe Jackson and say, "And?" LOL! We do it with songs too. One of his will come on and she's like, "That's mine!" and I'm like "No.. and then you woke up!" and she's like, "That's off the (insert one of his album names here cuz she does it with all of them LOL) album so it's mine!" and I call her on that, "Yeah mom, you say that about ALL his albums and you KNOW it's mine!" LOL She never lets me win though except with This Is It since it came out on my birthday. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my moms fav music video is They Dont Care About Us lol because this particular ummm buldge in his pants lol  :oops:  :lol:  she will watch it like 5 times a day!!! But anyways my mom is a strong non believer and i am a strong believer and we cant really discuss Michael death because one of us gets upset. If she starts talking about him being death and about the funeral and memorial and asking me questions i just say " its because he is alive" and she gets mad lol . But anyways i came home from college for christmas break and got online. And one morning I walked in on her browsing this forum!!! So who knows maybe she is slowly starting to come around to the other side  :lol:  :lol: AND MICHAEL IS HOT AND IS ONLY 32 YEARS OLDER THSN ME :)....And he not 50 he 51 now :)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I AGREE COMPLETELY. I am the same way. All the guys I've dated have been the rugged, "manly" men. Athletic and strong. Yet, I think Michael Jackson is absolutely the sexiest man alive. (Notice I said "Alive" because HE'S NOT DEAD! LOL!). But I would take that even further and say he's the sexiest man to have ever lived and who ever will live. I think his appeal is multifaceted. His dancing (very sexual yet masculine at the same time, even when he dances more "pretty" instead of the popping and hip hop style), his facial expressions, his voice, and he just seems to sweat LOVE. He has a gentle spirit but when he gets on stage he becomes a force that cannot be matched. Everyone always asks me how I could still find him attractive even at 50 years old, and I always explain it to them like this: "It's like an old married couple who fell in love when they were 16. They may be old and gray but when they look at each other they see each other the exact same way". Love is such a powerful thing. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart. I realize I'm in love with a man that I've never met. But love knows no boundaries. I'm getting off the point a little bit. The point is that everything about him makes him sexy. If I were blind, I'd still think he was the sexiest man ever because of his voice. If I were deaf, it would be the same because of his dancing. And not to mention that SMILE..and when he bites his lip.. AHHHH!! Okay, I think I've said enough. Just letting you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  ;)

L.O.V.E
JaCi
that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said :) it reminded me of the old couple in the note book. GOSH i love that movie it makes me cry everytime :) But your totally right i still find him gorgeous and sexy to this day 50 or older he still has it down ;) he can still make us girls squirm :) not only that but he has pure sex appeal and he knows how to mix his masculinity and feminine side perfectly hes both all in one :D hes gosh hes just purrrfect :D i love him so much XD

Aww I'm glad you liked it!! It kind of makes me think of the notebook too. Love that movie too!! I used to always wonder about old people and get kind of grossed out when I thought about them being sexual, haha. But now that I'm older it doesn't gross me out. I think it's beautiful, and I "get it". When you have true love, sex isn't just about the physical pleasure. It is about two spirits trying desperately to be as close to each other as possible. And when you spend your whole lives together, it probably really does feel like you are "one". I think thats why I (and all of us) love Michael so much, because he personifies everything a woman wants in not just a lover (sexually), but a husband, confidant, and best friend. I just had this talk with my boyfriend today LOL. He told me that he wished I loved him as much as I love Michael.. it almost made me cry! It was so sweet how he said it but at the same time I realized that my obsession with Michael probably does make him feel inadequate sometimes. I told him that I love Michael because he taught me what love is, but that he(my boyfriend) is the one I want to express that love with for my whole life. :) He does know that if I had the chance I'd dump him for Michael though. Hahahaha!! And I think he would be completely okay with it because he knows how incredibly happy Michael makes me. (He's always buying me MJ stuff), and I think true love is just wanting to see the other person as happy as possible, even if it means giving them away. I'm rambling off into my fantasy world again, lol. But hey, a girl can dream!  :)

L.O.V.E :mrgreen:
JaCi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login