Why Do I Find MJ So Attractive in This Picture?
January 09, 2010, 02:56:44 PM
Sorry about the captions., i didnt put them on.  :lol:

Anyone got the picture without the captions?  Pretty please?   :D   Please post if you have.

My question.. MJ is heavily made up in this photo.. yet i find him so alluring.  Why?  What is all that about?

Normally i go for rugged men, you know..  rough and masculine.  MJ has always been the exeption.

Anyone know what that is all about?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he does have quite some make up there, but I think its the jawline what makes him  so attractive, oh and the lip biting  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's the pic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And idk i always found it attractive to lols  :P but maybe it's how his jawline looks kinda masculine yet he still has that attractive look to it :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:05:38 PM by Mj5StarChick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

lisap27

i think its his body language 2.. even tho its a still photo you can imagine what moves he's doing.. he's got carisma and he's just so inviting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I AGREE COMPLETELY. I am the same way. All the guys I've dated have been the rugged, "manly" men. Athletic and strong. Yet, I think Michael Jackson is absolutely the sexiest man alive. (Notice I said "Alive" because HE'S NOT DEAD! LOL!). But I would take that even further and say he's the sexiest man to have ever lived and who ever will live. I think his appeal is multifaceted. His dancing (very sexual yet masculine at the same time, even when he dances more "pretty" instead of the popping and hip hop style), his facial expressions, his voice, and he just seems to sweat LOVE. He has a gentle spirit but when he gets on stage he becomes a force that cannot be matched. Everyone always asks me how I could still find him attractive even at 50 years old, and I always explain it to them like this: "It's like an old married couple who fell in love when they were 16. They may be old and gray but when they look at each other they see each other the exact same way". Love is such a powerful thing. I love Michael Jackson with all my heart. I realize I'm in love with a man that I've never met. But love knows no boundaries. I'm getting off the point a little bit. The point is that everything about him makes him sexy. If I were blind, I'd still think he was the sexiest man ever because of his voice. If I were deaf, it would be the same because of his dancing. And not to mention that SMILE..and when he bites his lip.. AHHHH!! Okay, I think I've said enough. Just letting you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  ;)

L.O.V.E
JaCi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thankyou for the clean pic!  wohooooo!

Even with the thong leotard he is attractive.  I was never a fan of the thong leotard MJ wore here.   :lol:

But sometimes when he is really make-upped up he is unbearably attractive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Thankyou for the clean pic!  wohooooo!

Even with the thong leotard he is attractive.  I was never a fan of the thong leotard MJ wore here.   :lol:

But sometimes when he is really make-upped up he is unbearably attractive.
No problem :P  And yes it's just something about his body language it just makes him so.....HOT :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol

LOL Kacy! That sounds JUST like what I used to say to my mom. We have lots in common, and our names rhyme! haha..mine is JaCi (Not Jackie but "jacey"), and my name on here is like yours too! Michael is ONLY 28 years older than me, lol! I agree completely, every bit of him is gorgeous and perfect. Just beautiful - inside and out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lols that's not fair he's 38 years older than me lols but hey age ain't nuthin but a number=] I loved him ever since i was ummm hmmm 5 just lyke my cousin :D And i agree all the way he has NATURAL BEAUTY ALL THE WAY :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is old enough to be my dad too.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
He is old enough to be my dad too.   :lol:
Lols :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL Poor Michael. Most of his fans now days, he's old enough to be their dad. lol But hey, you're right, age ain't nothing but a number and every time mom and I get into a discussion about who he "belongs" to between us, jokingly of course lol, I always tell her "well he always married younger!" LOL And then she would say something like, "Yeah but he was friends with older!" (speaking of Liz Taylor) and I would say, "Ok then, he's my husband and your friend!" LOL Mom and I have some great times when it comes to Michael. She's a fan as well and believes he's alive too. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL Poor Michael. Most of his fans now days, he's old enough to be their dad. lol But hey, you're right, age ain't nothing but a number and every time mom and I get into a discussion about who he "belongs" to between us, jokingly of course lol, I always tell her "well he always married younger!" LOL And then she would say something like, "Yeah but he was friends with older!" (speaking of Liz Taylor) and I would say, "Ok then, he's my husband and your friend!" LOL Mom and I have some great times when it comes to Michael. She's a fan as well and believes he's alive too. :)
Lols that's exactly how me and my cousin are we always fight over him then my 3 year old sister jumps in and says that we are both to loud and young for him lols they both also are believer and loves him very much
Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:25:33 PM by Mj5StarChick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Lols that's exactly how me and my cousin are we always fight over him then my 3 year old sister jumps in and says that we are both to loud and young for him lols they both also are believer and loves him very much

Aw that's cute about your sister jumping in. lol Has she made her claim yet? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions